Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Are Young

i Know you're Trying To Forget

by dancingdragon 1 review

Chapter 8

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-15 - Updated: 2012-05-16 - 844 words

0Unrated
Short Chapter, because I plan to re-write a couple parts of the sotry that were a bit too rushed, i want this story to be as great as possible :)

Party Poison’s POV



We got home from the club, none of us speaking, me just driving very, very fast. We got to the Diner and all the lights were dim. I was furious, at no one in specific but pretty much the world.



We all sat down at the table while Dr. Death defying spoke to some one over the radio. I felt little arms wrap around my waist as Grace crawled out from under the booth the four of us were sitting in.



“Party! How was the restaurant?” She said, tiredly. I didn’t think it was good for a 8 year old to know what a “club” was so we told her we were going to a adult restaurant.



“It was good, Gracie. How bout you head out to bed since it’s… 2am?” I said, shocked the girl’s let her stay up that late. They were out on the roof standing watch, probably leaving the doc to take care of Grace.



“Okay! Tuck me in?” She said with puppy dog eyes. I couldn’t say no, so I scooped her up and carried her to her bed.



“Sing me a song Da- I mean party?” She said, yawning right after.



“Of Course I’ll sing you a song.” I said. Grace reminded me so much of Jenna when she was on her good days as a kid. Some days she would be happy, others she would never stop crying. I wasn’t there for most of her childhood, one of my biggest regrets in life. It wasn’t even a regret; it was so much more.



I began to sing the first song that came to my head, the song I would sing for Jenna every time she didn’t know how to be happy again.



Move your body when the sunlight dies

Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow

Everybody hide



Make a wish when your childhood dies

Hear the knock, knock, knock when she cries

We're all alone tonight



Hold your breath when a black bird flies

Count to seventeen and close your eyes

I'll keep you safe inside



He burns my skin

Never mind about the shape I'm in

I'll keep you safe tonight, y-yeah



Move your body when the sunlight dies

Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow

Everybody hide

Move your body when the sunlight dies

Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow

Everybody hide



Blow a kiss at the methane skies

See the rust through your playground eyes

We're all in love tonight. (All in love tonight)

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/my_chemical_romance/scarecrow.html ]

Leave a dream where the fallout lies

Watch it grow with the tearstain dries

To keep you safe tonight



Heat burns my skin

Never mattered 'bout the shape I'm in

I'll keep you safe tonight, y-yeah..”



I said, letting my voice fade, as I realized Grace was long asleep. I pulled the covers a bit up and walked quietly out of the room, softly closing the door after me. I made my way back to the booth, and took my usual seat as the guys just looked down at their coffees, and I graciously took a sip of mine.



“So. Anyone want to tell me what happened? I only saw her as she left.” I said, I didn’t need to explain; they all knew what I was talking about.



“I think Fun has some, Er- private explaining to do.” Mikey said, looking at me. I looked at Jet; he just sat there looking down at his coffee. I slid out of the booth, and Fun slid out after me. I walked out of the diner, feeling confused.



“What Explaining do you need to do exactly Fun?” I said uncertainly.



“Uhm, well. I got kind of excited and tackled Jenna. I mean I found her! I wasn’t really thinking, but I..”



I could feel my anger rising, I didn’t like where this was going.



“You WHAT, Frank Iero!” I shouted, using his real name.



“Our uhm, lips might of like, touched a bit…” He said, in an almost non-hearable tone.



“For how long did they “Touch” Frank!” I said, feelings my hands start to shake out of anger.



“Well, maybe a minute or two…”



And that was when my fist “touched” Frank’s nose for a second or two, and my feelings of anger suddenly dissapeared.



We both walked back into the diner calmly, and took our seats at the booth. Fun’s nose was bleeding, but none of the guys chose to comment.



“I want my daughter back, and I’m willing to take her by force if it means she’s with me.” I said in a serious tone, leaving the diner and going to my room.



I knew I had to get her back, whether she liked it or not.
Sign up to rate and review this story