Categories > Original > Romance > Demolition Lovers

Demolition Lovers

by HeadFirstForHalos 0 reviews

About this boy and this girl I know. Rating for cussing

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-07-04 - Updated: 2006-07-05 - 1026 words

0Unrated
A/N Hey there. This is my first fiction on this site and the first one I ever wrote that the characters didn't come from TV, so this will probably suck. Everything in this story is real, maybe not in the order it happened though. I'm not Kevin, but I'm in this story. If you want to know which one I am ask and I'll gladly tell you. By the way the song in the title has nothing to do with the story Sorry about the long note. I shall start now.

Name: Kevin
Age: 15
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Short and brown
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Band: My Chemical Romance
Siblings: Jessica;16 Justin;9

Kevin's POV
"We are leaving in five minuets"

I heard my mother scream over the music blaring from the speakers. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bag from the closet and started throwing stuff into it. I was going to my dad's for the weekend. I grabbed my guitar as my little brother ran in.

"Come on asshole we are leaving"

Yeah he cusses but he doesn't know what the hell he is saying half the time. I walked out into the car as we started the ten minute drive to the boringest place on earth, AKA Coloma Michigan.
I got out of the car and Mom pulled away. I flipped her off. I hated her. My sister is on probation because of her. Most of the reason my parents split. I told Justin to take my shit in. Being he was scared to death of me, he did as he was told. I walked over to the other side of the yard and looked out. We lived on the top of the hill and you could see the whole lake from here. Then I pet our dog Murphy. My friend/neibors were there. Dani and David Petlick. They been grounded for a year now so they sneak out when there parents are gone. Resulting in the cops showing up at our house at 2 in the morning looking for them. Of course they were here. Now they are getting threatened to be taken to court by there dad. Dani only being 14 will get on probation. David 16 so he'll go to juvie. Other than them, My dad, brother and, sister were sitting there talking.

Then there was Danielle. She hung back abit because she was scared of our dog. Last time I was here it bit her twice in two days. Also being shy she doesn't want to be in eye shot of people so they don't talk to her. She used to be best friends with David, and had a huge ass crush on him, but something I don't know of happened and they hate each other now. David tried to persuade me not to like her but that didn't work.
David and Dani had to hurry and get into the house before there Mom came home so it was just us four. We decided to go to the beach. Dad drove us to Danielle's house so she can change. Jessica went with her for some reason, so it was just my dad and brother and me in the car. He started questioning me about weather or not I'm gonna ask her about. Before I could answer the girls came and we were off.

After multiple stops we got to the beach. We decided to play chicken. After a half-hour of trying to get Justin on Jessica's shoulders we finally got to play. Danielle wasn't that heavy so it was easy getting her on. We won three out of three games before Justin quit tired of being pushed into the water. Danielle was still on my shoulders. Justin pushed me and I fell forward. Danielle was short so when we fell the water was over twice the size of her. Somehow I managed to drag our selves up to the shallower end. After that we had to go home. Me and Danielle had a poke fight has we drove her home.
The next day was our forth of July party on the second of July. I never got the point of that. I was heading out to the boat with my dog. I saw Danielle walking home from were ever she disappears to when she walks to this side of the neiborhood. We talked for a few minuets then the rest of the family showed up. When I got back from boating Jessica went off to get Danielle because we left her here. When Danielle got here we went swimming again.

We had to go to the beach, (or as Danielle calls it the garbage pit being that all the fishers throw there garbage here), in front of our house. Danielle was grossed out by the squishy water so she wouldn't get in. I told her to get on my back and I would carry her. She didn't want to so we told her it was either that or she would get humped by naked Justin. When Justin stood up she jump on my back so fast I fell over. There was a drop off five feet into the lake so Danielle used a raft to swim out with us. Justin had to stay near the front so me, Danielle, and Jessica swam the raft out to the middle. David and Dani came to swim a little while later. David was surprisingly not an asshole ... after I yelled at him for trying to knock Danielle off the raft. Dad called us in after a while and said I had to go home. I protested knowing Danielle was spending the night. I lost. In the car ride back to her house we had another poke war because I wouldn't tell her if I liked her. Once again I lost. She know now and all I have to do is wait to find out if she likes me. Now I'm back with Mom waiting for next weekend.

A/N Good? Bad? Sorry you shall have to wait for the next one because I have no fucking idea when the next time he will be back.
Sign up to rate and review this story