Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Hard It Is To Say Goodbye

How Hard It Is To Say Goodbye

by xxMCRmyRecruitxx 1 review

When the love of her life is killed in a brutal hate attack. Echo must find the strength to re-tell the story of their Demolition Love and of the night she lost her angel and hope to lay him to res...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-16 - Updated: 2012-05-16 - 328 words

1Moving
Mikey. My dear, sweet, loveable Mikey.

It still hurts to hear his name, even after eight months. Which is why I am here now. You see, my Mikey was taken from me, taken from our world a week before his seventeenth birthday. MURDERED for his love of rock music. Killed for loving a band that helped and unconditionally supported him through so much. Music saved him in situations where people couldn’t. Where I couldn’t.

People expect me to move on and live my life but I can’t. Not having him here feels like I don’t have anyone to love for anymore. Like I don’t have a purpose. I can’t cope. I need him. I need to see his adorable, very rare smile and hear his voice when he quietly sings ‘Demolition Lovers’, because that’s what we were. A real pair of demolition lovers. We fought off all of the negativity and doubts and created something so much stronger. Something that I thought would keep us together for eternity. But I guess I was wrong. Because my Mikey was obviously too angelic and sweet for our world. He was like an angel trapped in our world of devils. So I guess I have to try and see that he’s safe now, that no-one can hurt him anymore. But I miss him so much. So much I break down every time I see his brother Gerard in the street.
So I am here to share our story, for Mikey. You can read it or not. I just need to say goodbye in my own way. To lay my angel to rest and to let my demolition lover sleep in peace.

“If I had a flower for every time you made me laugh, or an hour of sunlight for every time you made me smile, I’d have a garden to walk in forever, and years to walk in it in the sun.”
Sign up to rate and review this story