Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised Stories?

"Why do you keep laughing at me?"

"No reason."

"No come on, tell me. Why do you keep laughing at me?"

"Like I said, no reason."

Gerard rolled his eyes at his two best friends "Ray, stop complaining and get your Maths book out your bag."

Ray rolled his eyes but picked up his bag and rummaged around inside for his Maths book. But instead of pulling that out, he pulled out a tampon, luckily still in it's wrapper. Becca spluttered "You have a tampon in your bag?"

"Oh, so that was why you were laughing?" Ray hissed while Becca burst into helpless laughter "Stop laughing!"

"Mr.Toro, might I ask why you have a tampon?" The Maths teacher, Miss.Bibbs asked making Becca laugh even harder.

Ray went bright red "Found it in my bag Miss."

"Why was it in your bag in the first place?"

Ray glared at Becca but said "I don't know Miss."

"Well put it away."

"I'll have it Ray." Becca said, taking it off him "Never know when I might need it."

When Miss.Bibbs walked off, Ray stuck his tongue out at Becca. Becca snorted "Very mature."

"Says the one who put a tampon in my school bag."


Ray smiled at the memory. At the time he had been so pissed off at Becca. But it was just the way things were back then. Becca annoyed Ray. Ray annoyed Becca. Ray could think of a few times he'd pissed Becca off.

"Isn't he just perfect?" Becca asked, looking over at the muscly, tanned jock on the other side of the quad.

Ray shook his head "No. He's an asshole."

"But he's good looking."

"So?"

"Well, I kind of really like him." Becca suddenly went bright red "He just looked at me! Do you think I should go over and say hi?"

"If you want to."

"Could you pass me my hairspray out my bag then please?"

Becca, Ray, Gerard and Bob were sitting on a bench at the edge of the quad. Becca was sat on top of the bench and her bag was under the table so it was easier for Ray to reach under and take out the hairspray. Remembering the tampon incident, Ray opened her school bag while trying to think of a way to get revenge. His hand closed round something that felt like a can of hairspray "Ray, hurry up, it looks like he's gonna leave soon!" Becca cried. Ray lifted up the can but when he looked properly it was deodrant. Ray smirked and handed it to Becca.

Not noticing that was spraying deodrant over her hair instead of hairspray, Becca smiled and asked "Do I look okay?"

Gerard and Bob were busy exchanging pokemon cards to care whether Becca looked good enough for the arrogant jock. However Ray smiled and told her she looked amazing. Becca grinned at him and said "Wish me luck." Before walking over to the jock.

As soon as she was gone, Ray let out the laugh he'd been holding in since she sprayed the deodrant in her hair. When she'd sprayed it all over hair, it had left what looked like white powder all over her hair. However if you hadn't seen her spraying the deodrant can, you'd have thought she had really bad dandruff.

Becca grinned at Tyler "Oh umm hey. I just come over to say hi. My name's Rebecca but you can call me Becca."

Tyler gave her a weird look and said "Uhh I'm Tyler. I was just leaving... See you round."

Becca smiled at him and waved, not noticing the weird look because she had such a massive crush on him. She skipped back over to her friends and said "He spoke to me! He really spoke to me!"

Gerard looked up at her to ask what he said and his eyes widened "Becca, what the fuck's going on with your hair?"

"What are you talking about?" Becca asked, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a mirror. When she saw the state of her she screamed "What the fuck?" She looked at Ray "W-What the fuck happened?"

"That'll get you back for the tampons." Ray giggled.

"Ray!" Becca screamed before chasing him into the boys toilets.


Ray laughed at that one. Of course Becca had got her own back on him for it. They used to go on and on playing pranks at each other. Things were different now though. They were pretty good friends now. Besides, Becca could easily embarrass herself without Ray having to do anything.

Ray sat opposite Gerard, Becca sat next to Gerard and Bob sat opposite her next to Ray. It was lunch time and they were sat in their usual space in the lunch hall. "Aren't you gonna eat Gee?" Becca asked.

Gerard nodded "You know that I don't start eating until everybody's finished."

"You're really weird." Bob commented.

Gerard nodded again "I know. But so are you guys."

"Why?"

"Well Bob, you eat your food at break time which I think is weird. And Ray and Becca can't eat until all four of us are here."

"Really?" Bob asked "What do you two do when one of us isn't here then?"

"Eat anyway." Ray replied, shoving one of his sandwiches in his mouth.

Becca was about to tell him to stop being such a pig when there was a sudden loud beeping noise that echoed across the entire hall making it go silent. It seemed to be coming from Becca's bag. She went bright red "What's that?" Bob asked, looking round the hall. Everyone was now staring at them.

"It's nothing. Just my rape alarm." Becca told him, going under the table to put the pin back in her rape alarm.

Ray burst out laughing "You-You-Your WHAT?"

"My rape alarm!" Becca hissed "You know, you pull out the pin and it sends out a loud siren to alert everyone there's a rapist around."

"Well there's not a rapist around at the moment, make it fucking shut up!" Gerard said though he was laughing too.

Becca finally managed to shove the pin back in and when she got back up she was even redder "Dear lord, this is humiliating." She whispered, hiding her face in her hands as the entire hall continued to stare at them.


Becca remembered that day and smiled as she grabbed her bag and shoved her purse, phone and iPod in there. She remembered that Ray hadn't stopped laughing the whole way through Geography and she'd eventually got so mad that she hit him round the back of the head with a stapler.

She slung her bag over her shoulders and left the house. Ray had phoned her yesterday and said he wanted to talk to her. They agreed to meet in Starbucks.

Becca made it there a bit too early. She ordered herself a coffee and sat down in one of the booths, checking her phone to see if Ray had messaged her to say he was going to be a bit late. He hadn't. So Becca sat there daydreaming, remembering more funny things that had happened in the past.

Becca groaned, clutching her stomach "I fucking hate being a girl." She complained.

"Period pains?" Gerard asked. Becca nodded.

Ray bit his lip "Do you want a paracetemol?"

Becca looked hopefull "Do you have one?"

Ray nodded. He felt in his pocket, pulled them out and handed them to her "Take two."

So Becca took two before handing them back to Ray. He shoved them in his pocket and the bell rang for fourth lesson. The four of them got up and walked upstairs to French.

Halfway through the lesson Becca suddenly started laughing hysterically. Gerard was sat next to her "What's so funny?" Becca just continued laughing for no apparent reason "Are you okay?"

"Oh my god Gerard!" Ray whispered behind him. He passed him a note.

GERARD - I DIDN'T GAVE BECCA PARACETOMEL. I GAVE HER THESE TABLETS I HAD TO TAKE AFTER MY OPERATION... I THINK THEY'VE MADE HER WHACKY!

"You're such a good friend Gee..." Becca cried, throwing her arms round his neck and hugging him so close.

"She's strangling me!" Gerard choked, trying to struggle away from her but Becca kept a firm grip.


Becca laughed. At the time she hadn't known what she was doing but Gerard and Ray told her everything afterwards.

Suddenly Ray sat down opposite her, startling her from her daydream and making her spill coffee down the front of her shirt. Becca laughed and said "That was probably the hottest way of saying hello."

Ray laughed and handed her some paper towels. Becca started mopping up her shirt while Ray said "I wanted to talk to you."

"I know. That's why we're here." Becca giggled.

Ray smiled "I just wanted to let you know that although we've had our ups and downs... Well, I really like you."

Becca went pink "I really like you too."

Ray reached across the table and took her hand "As more than friends."

Becca smiled "The feelings mutual."

Ray laughed, walked round the table so he was sat next to her and kissed her cheek. Becca giggled.

They had had their ups and downs. But that was what made their relationship perfect.

[A/N] - These personal fics are taking forever to write :L Probably 'cos I get distracted so easily and I kept thinking 'Ahhh I've written a sentence, I shall take a break now.' But anyway, I hope you liked it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story