Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Suprises

Chapter 7

by Nic 1 review

please read and REVIEW

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-05 - Updated: 2006-07-05 - 1099 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

Eight months later. The baby was due in one month Benji was getting excited and nervous. Asher was dealing with it the best she could. Her and Benji where still getting along really well. Alex only contacted Benji for money to buy things for the baby. Asher found this a little odd that she wouldn't let Benji see her or go to any of the doctor's appointments but she preferred to keep out of it. The less she had to do with the baby and Alex the better. Asher had been away for a week modelling in France. She was supposed to stay for another two days but after one of her photo shoots she got a message from Joel telling her she really needed to get home and see Benji. He didn't say why, he only said that it was urgent that she got home as soon as possible. When Asher finished listening to the message she packed her things and booked the next flight home. When she got to the house she noticed Joel's car was outside. She went straight in and found Benji and Joel in the living room. Benji looked really depressed and as if he'd been crying. As soon as Benji seen her enter the room he went over to her and hugged her. She hugged him back and he started crying.
"Benj what's wrong? I came as soon as I got your message Joel." Benji just carried on crying. Asher looked at Joel. After about ten minutes of Asher just holding Benji he calmed down and let go of her. She went and sat next to Joel and Benji sat on the other side of her.
"Benj do you want to tell me what's wrong?" she asked concerned.
"There's no baby." Benji said quietly.
"What, why? What happened? Did she lose it?"
"No."
"Well what do you mean?"
"There never was a baby. She made the whole thing up."
"What why would she do that?"
"When you found out about me and Alex I told her I didn't want to see her anymore. I wanted you and only you. She took it quite badly. She thought I was leaving you for her. She made the baby thing up to cause trouble. She thought that if I thought she was having my baby that I would leave you for her and we could be a family."
"Benj she's sick and twisted."
"I know. I messed up."
"No you didn't."
"Yeah I did. I was the one who had an affaire and I was the one stupid enough to fall into her trap. I've put you though so much shit that you don't disserve. I'm so sorry."
"Benj it doesn't matter I forgave you months ago. I know how disappointed you must feel. I know you where really looking forward to having that baby and I'm really pissed at her for doing this to you."
"I thought you'd be glad."
"Why would I be glad?"
"I know it's been hard for you. Her having my baby I just thought you'd be glad that that complication is out of the question."
"Benj I'm not going to lie to you. Her not being pregnant is going to make things a lot easier for me but it's killing me seeing you like this."
"In a away I'm actually glad that's she's not pregnant too."
"Why? I thought you really wanted this baby?"
"Well I did but I never wanted it with her. Ash I love you and you're my wife and I want children with you and no body else."
Benji said cheering up. Asher smiled and gave him a hug and a kiss.
Benji, Joel and Asher hung out for the rest of the night just talking and laughing together. Benji was starting to cheer up more and more.
"So how was France Ash?" Joel asked.
"It was really good. We got some really good shoots. So what where you guys up to while I was away?"
"Nothing much just hanging round." Benji said.
"Yeah it's actually quite boring with out you." Joel said.
"Aw that's nice." Asher laughed.

An hour later Joel went home to Kayla. Benji and Asher sat I silence for a while. Then Benji turned to Asher and started making out with her. Asher pulled away a little.
"Benj what's that for?"
"I just felt like it. Is it a problem?"
"Well usually no but Benj you've gone from one extreme to the other in a few hours tonight. When I first got here you where so upset and now your like super happy. Are you ok?"
"Course I'm ok."
"Are you sure?"
"What are you trying to say?"
"Just you where heart broken about not having a baby and now your trying to say your over it just like that."
"Yeah I am. I was thinking we try for a baby together."
"Benj I don't think now is a good time for us to be thinking about having a baby."
"Why not?" Benji said looking a little angry.
"Because you only want a baby with me to replace the one you thought you where having with Alex."
"I'm not."
"You are Benj. Just give it time ok."
"If you don't want to have a baby with me why didn't you just say?" Benji said getting up and storming out of the room to the bedroom."
"Benj, Benji wait." Asher called running after him." He slammed the door in her face but didn't lock it. She opened the door and walked in.
"Benj listen to me. We've both been through so much lately and I just think we need time for it all to calm down before we start having kids." Asher said sitting down on the end of the bed with Benji's back facing to her. "It's not that I don't want kids with you, Benj because I really do. Just give it time ok." Benji still didn't say anything. "Benji will you just talk to me please." Asher said starting to get annoyed at him. He turned over to face her.
"Your right I'm sorry it's just I don't know where my head is at the moment that bitch has managed to fuck us over again. I'm so sorry."
"Benj don't apologise. She's not right in the head. Just stay as far away from her as you can ok."
"Don't worry if I never see her again it'll be too soon." Benji said and Asher gave him a hug which in deed lead to them having sex, a few times.
Sign up to rate and review this story