Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Secrets And A Scarlet Sky...

Un-Revelations

by BleedingValentine 6 reviews

Mikey surprises and unhelpful advice.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-21 - Updated: 2012-05-21 - 1844 words - Complete

5Exciting
Here you go, guys! Now that I've started on my second story and I'm writing those personal stories, I may be taking a bit longer updating. I promise to make it weekly at the very longest, along with the other one. As for those whom I'm writing personal stories for, I got more than I thought and They'll be up along the week. Exam week starting Friday, yay. So happy. -.-. Any, I've been rambling, enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 6; Un-Revelations

“Dana?” Dana and Tay looked up from where they sat cross legged on the grass behind the houses in the east side of the island. Mikey was watching them with his arms crossed.

“Hey, Mikey,” said Tay, winking at him. 

“Tay, leave him. Hi,” said Dana. Tay poked her tongue out at her.

“Dana, why are you always so cruel to Gerard?” Mikey said, not even bothering to acknowledge Tay’s flirting. Dana glowered.

“Why do you care how I treat Gerard?” she said.

“He’s my brother,” said Mikey. Dana nodded.

“He’s obnoxious, he’s rude, he doesn’t care for other people. He took my friends away. And you’re his brother.”

“What friends? And how does my being his brother make any difference?” asked Mikey. Dana’s face fell.

“Leave it out, Mikey. I don’t like your brother. Don’t make me talk about him.” Mikey just nodded and disappeared. Tay was staring at Dana, bewildered.

“What the hell is that about?”

“Leave it, Tay. I don’t wanna talk about those two.”

“Aww, does Dana have a crush? That’s why you’re so cruel to Gerard, isn’t it! You like him!” trilled Tay. Dana shot her a glare. 

“Far from it. I detest him. He’s... he’s... He’s Mikey’s brother. He’s Frank’s friend.”

“Dana, you’re making no sense at all. How does his relationship to other people make any difference to you? He’s single, I think, too,” said Tay, her eyes again lighting up.

“I do not fancy him. I do not fancy anyone, okay!” Dana shouted suddenly, standing up and striding away, leaving Tay sitting there.

“Jesus, hot-tempered much?” said Tay, scrambling to her feet and following Dana.
____________________

Ray walked up the hill with his hands in his pockets, wind gently ruffling his curly afro. He found Anna sitting on her bench, scrawling on her pad. She looked up and smiled as he sat down next to her.

“How you doing?” asked Ray. Anna shrugged.

Not too bad. Been wondering about Frank, he’s been acting oddly lately, wrote Anna

“What? What do you mean?”

Maybe it’s that he’s been so caught up with playing with Jasmine, but there’s something odd. Like there’s something he's hiding.

“I know Abbie gave him a puppy. Do you reckon they’re hiding something about that?”

No. It’s different. I think he’s found something that he’s not able to tell us. Ray looked at Anna in slight admiration. Maybe it was because she never spoke, rather sat and observed that she could see these little things.

“Maybe I should ask him.”

Okay, if you want, but I don’t think that you’ll get an answer.

True enough to Anna’s thoughts, Frank had kept the fact about Linnea quiet. As far as he could tell, Jenna didn’t know about her witchy powers, nor Jasmine as the trainee. Frank spent his time working on the treehouse with Jasmine and Gerard, and when Jasmine was around she would sometimes show off little things she could do; making objects fly, especially herself, was something that she loved. She’d also taken Frank and taken him to the top of the volcano to show him how she moved about so quickly, resulting in shaking legs for the next day and a clean pair of underpants.

“Never do that again!” he had said, his normally pale-yet-olive skin deathly white. Jasmine had just grinned and pranced off.


“Anna, why don’t you speak?” asked Ray. Anna ducked her head and her floppy brown hair fell over her face. “Hey, hey, I don’t want to sound rude, I was just curious,” he said, shuffling over so he sat right next to her. Anna twirled her green sharpie in her hand and put it to the paper.

Have you ever been through your worst nightmare? she asked. Ray nodded.

“That’s how I got here, really.”

What happened to you?

“We were on a cruise ship. It sunk, and luckily for me my worst fear is drowning in the middle of the ocean,” said Ray. Anna’s face fell.

That can’t have been good.

“It wasn’t. I was still crapping myself just this morning, wondering what could have happened if the guys weren’t there. I probably would have panicked. Badly,” said Ray, scratching his neck. “What about you?”

I was already pretty shy to begin with. I had a couple of friends. I spoke to them. My worst fear was loosing everything I loved. My parents split. I was transferred to a new school, a horrible school. I was terrified. I stopped speaking. I simply couldn’t speak, so I haven’t done since I moved there.

“Oh dear,” said Ray. “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize.” Anna smiled and shrugged a ‘that’s okay’.
____________________

“Shit. Crap shit crap cunt fuck shit!” said Mikey, staring at the paper he held in his hand.

“Dude, language. What’s the matter?” asked Gerard. Mikey thrust the paper in his face.

“So, I manage to get a job and all on this island, and the boss goes and tells me that he’s a friend of Dana’s dad.”

“And...?”

“And I have to take her to dinner.” Gerard rocked back on his heels and burst out laughing.

“Oh dear! You are one unfortunate bastard, Mikey Way.”

“Except it’s lucky it’s Mikey, because he’s the only one Dana doesn’t insult on a regular basis,” said Frank, scratching Ice behind the ears. Ray nodded in agreement, writing down some new guitar music.

“Oh well. Try to poison her for me?” said Gerard. Mikey smiled.

“I have to take her next week.”

“Where?”

“Mainland.” The three other guys stared at Mikey.

“The mainland? You what? How far is that?”

“Well, we sailed quite far down south from where we left in Jersey, so really I think the mainland’s sort of close to this island. Hour, two on a fast ferry? I mean, on the ship we took, it would take forever, but...”

“Mikey, Mikey, Mikey,” interrupted Gerard. “That’s all well and good, but here’s the question at hand; how are you going to murder her?” Everyone except Mikey laughed.

“Can’t you give her a chance? She’s enough enough to me.”

“Well I’m sorry, Mikey, but she’s an absolute cow to every other human on this planet except for her whore of a friend, Tay.”

“Why don’t you like her, Gerard?” asked Frank suddenly. Gerard raised his eyebrow.

“She’s been awful since I first met her, when we moved in next to you guys.”

“She used to be okay. Since you two moved in, she turned horrible, but she used to be okay.”

“Maybe it’s just my distinct sexy aura that everyone else loves... hang on, that can’t be right,” said Gerard. Ray and Frank laughed.

“Maybe because you’re a stuck up moron and that’s what she hates,” said Abbie, coming along to sit next to Frank. Gerard shrugged.

“True say, true say.”

“Anyway, Mikey. What are you going to do about Dana?” asked Abbie. Mikey just shook his head.

“I’ve got no idea.”

“Look, Mikes, play it nice, and maybe she’ll be okay.” Everyone stared at Gerard.

“Gerard? Giving nice advice? About Dana?!” asked Ray, his eyes wide. Gerard shrugged.

“If Mikey’s willing to risk himself I guess I should give him a chance,” he said.

“Well said, Mr Man. Now, I gotta go do shit. See you!” said Abbie, standing up. “Frank, helping?”

“Sure thing.” Frank followed her. Mikey also stood and went towards where he now worked in the diner. Gerard sat staring at Ray for a minute, before he too stood up and walked off.


He found who he was looking for pretty quickly. Dana and Tay were sitting in their usual spot in the meadows behind the fancy houses in East Valley.

“Dana,” he hissed, standing in the shade with hands in his pockets. Dana turned and around with a characteristic smirk on her face, and Tay just winked at him in greeting.

“What do you want, or are you just standing there to try look impressive?”

“I want to know what the heck’s going on with you and Mikey going to dinner,” said Gerard. Dana sneered.

“What interest is it to you?”

“Dana, I’m not here to argue, and I know that may be hard for you to get your tiny brain around, but you need to listen.”

“What is it, vampire?” Gerard bent down and leant his face close into Dana’s practically snarling.

“If you dare play any games like I know you have done in the past, you will be dead meat, courtesy of me, Frank and Ray. He is my little brother and if he comes back from next week even slightly upset, you will have hell to pay. Do you understand me?” he hissed,

“Loud and clear, Captain crack-head,” said Dana, giving a little mock salute.

“You can insult me as much as you like,” said Gerard, “but you must not hurt Mikey. So, Dana, I do hope you will take ‘care’ of him next week, because I don’t fancy becoming a murder.” At this, Dana didn’t even retort, instead just looked up at Gerard with her eyebrow raised.

“Why would I want to hurt him?”

“Because you’re Dana Farelly, girl-cunt extraordinaire, and I don’t fancy my brother being played with by an aspiring door knocker,” said Gerard, before standing up and striding away. Dana turned her head away without retorting, and began to tear at the grass.

“Gotta hand it to him, he cares about his brother,” said Tay, watching Gerard retreat. Dana groaned and bashed her head on the floor.

“Of all people, why does Gerard have to be Mikey’s brother? Of all people on this planet, those two just have to be related.”

“And not just related, they’re pretty close. I think he was actually being honest about ripping your head off,” said Tay.

“Not helping, Tay.”

“I know, I’m such a good friend.” Dana just scowled and shoved her, hard.

There, I hope you liked it! Things are starting to get interesting! Please Rate and Review, guys! I love you, you know that, and if you R&R I can complete the magical treehouse sooner. :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story