Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Fetish

Fetish

by Regina 2 reviews

"Eiri smirked, suppressing a chuckle, and seized him." Drabble.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Shuichi, Yuki - Published: 2006-07-05 - Updated: 2006-07-05 - 452 words - Complete

5Funny
[Title]: Fetish
[Pairing]: Eiri/Shuichi
[Rated]: PG, I suppose
[Disclaimer]: All characters belong to Maki Murakami and co. (i.e. not me)
[Warnings]: Kinkiness, very mild adult situations
[Author's Note]: hee I like putting Shuichi in these situations. He would so wear it, you know.





"Are you wearing them?"

Across the room, standing just inside the bedroom door, Shuichi nodded slowly. He squirmed where he stood, hands nervously toying with the hem of his t-shirt. "Yeah..."

"Come here."

Shuichi remained still for a moment longer, then tentatively took a step forward. "Yuki, this is embarrassing..."

Sitting crosslegged on the bed, Eiri leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "That's not the point. Why are you being so shy?"

"Because!" Shuichi stomped his foot dramatically. "I don't need to be wearing these! They feel funny, and they chafe!"

"But they're sexy. Don't you want to please me?"

Violet eyes swept to the floor, the singer's cheeks tinting a bashful pink. "I guess so."

"Then show me."

Shuichi slowly neared Eiri on the bed, his hands starting to undo the button and zipper of his jeans. He looked up at the novelist, as if pleading for one last chance to save himself, but Eiri gestured for him to continue. He hooked his thumbs into his jean pockets with a sigh, and slipped the fabric down to his ankles, kicking them away.

"Hmm..."

Shuichi clenched his jaw shut tightly. What was Eiri doing?! Inspecting him?! He felt very self-conscious, but reluctantly twirled at the novelist's beckoning.

"They look better on you than I thought," Eiri finally said, crawling forward on his hands and knees to reach Shuichi by the end of the bed. He yanked the singer down to him, Shuichi's arms flailing, and wrapped his hands around the other's waist, teasing the lacy elastic band of his underwear.

"Uh... G-good?" Shuichi's face was now beet red. "Y-Yuki, why do I have to wear women's panties again...?"

"Because I like them on you." The older male's fingers slipped just beneath the elastic band in the front, teasing the soft curl of hairs hidden there.

Shuichi squirmed again, whimpering softly. "Why can't you have worn the panties?! Lace is uncomfortable! And it's a /thong/!"

Eiri rolled his eyes. "You've worn women's panties before. What's the big deal?"

"Th-those were my sister's panties! Not..." He gesticulated with his hands. "/These/!"

"Oh, so you're saying you'd rather wear your sister's underwear?"

Shuichi's face scrunched, his hands freezing in mid-air. Err- "Oh, w-whatever!" He flopped backwards into Eiri's arms, his head pillowed just beneath the novelist's chin. "Do what you want! I give up!"

He'd been waiting for that. Eiri smirked, suppressing a chuckle, and seized him.



~Regina~
Sign up to rate and review this story