Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star Crossed Love #5

by bulletproofheart44 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-22 - Updated: 2012-05-22 - 1914 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning in my bed with no memory of what happened the night before. I spring out of bed and see that it is 3:00 in the afternoon.
“Good morning sunshine” I turn around and see Chad standing in the door way. He is holding a glass of water and some Tylenol, I gladly take them realizing the pounding in my head.
“What happened last night?” I ask swallowing the pills.
“You don’t remember?” Chad asks grabbing the empty cup from my hand.
“No idea” I respond massaging my head.
“well You called last night at around 3:00 am, and said you and Angela went to the bar after the movie and got drunk and you couldn’t drive home so I cam and picked you up. You came home, puked for an hour then passed out on the bed.” He says pointing to the bed.
I close my eyes and think of my last memory of last night. The last thing I remember was Gerard putting his hand on my leg and me going numb that was around 10:00. I had 5 hours of memory that I could not remember. Chad coughs and it snaps me back to reality I had to play along with this lie.
“That’s right! Now I remember. That Angela sure knows how to drink!” I say laughing. Chad smiles back too and gives me a big kiss and pushes some of my hair out of my eyes.
“Well I’m glad you had fun. You deserve it, but um babe where is the necklace I gave you?” He says pointing to my neck. I feel around my neck. It is gone and I start to panic, quick I must think of something.
“Oh! I left in the glove box of my car. I didn’t want to go into the bar and have someone rob me” I lie. Chad sighs in relief.
“Okay good” He brings me into a close hug. “I love you Johanna, more that you will ever know, I don’t know what I would do without you” my heart starts beating fast and a smile comes to my lips and I pull him closer to me.
“I love you too Chad” This time I say it and mean it. Chad Pulls away and takes a step back walking into the living room. I sit down at the end of the bed and stare at the floor. What happened last night? I try to remember anything from last night, but all I see when I close my eyes is Gerard and I laughing at the bar then he whispers something and we go somewhere I just don’t know where. I take off my shoes and socks and see something written in black sharpie it says “Chances are you wont remember shit from tonight so walk 3 blocks south, turn on Highland Avenue and meet me at the swings by 3:30” I look at the clock and it reads 3:17. Crap! I have to get ready. I put on some new clothes and put one some make up. The clock now reads 3:22. That has got to be the fastest I have ever gotten ready. I walk into the living room and see Chad watching tv.
“Hey I am going to go on a walk, see if that will make me feel any better okay?” I say heading for the door.
“Alright be safe don’t be too long” Chad says waving to me. I close the door behind me and head down the street. It is humid out and the birds are chirping loudly, it is hotter than usual for April and I am regretting wearing long sleeves again. But I have to. My arm is still pretty black, and the swelling in my face has gone down but not by much. I reach Highland Avenue and turn and see the park.
As I get closer a I feel my heart beat getting faster and faster. I look at the swings and see Gerard smoking a cigarette and drinking a coffee. I put my hands in my pocket and approach him slowly.
“Well there you are! I was begging to wonder if you were going to show up or not” Gerard says flicking his cigarette to the ground. I sit on the swing next to him.
He laughs and says “Wow you look really hung over” I look up from the ground and glare at him.
“What happened last night I don’t remember anything!” I ask. Gerard laughs and takes a sip of his coffee.
“We had a few more shots, I took you to a 24 hour Chinese place and you persisted on trying everything on the menu, then puked we got kicked out. Went back to the bar had more to drink, you danced on the bar and ran outside in the parking lot yelling that you had successfully divided by zero. I took calmed you down, you started crying saying you hated Chad threw your diamond necklace at me said you hated me because I ruined everything . I wrote on your foot so Chad wouldn’t see then you called him and went home” He takes another long drink of his coffee.
Now I remember. I remember all of it, and now I know why I rarely get drunk.
“What did I tell you about Chad?” I ask. Gerard laughs and responds
“That he is a horrible kisser, lazy and you think he is Cheating on you because you are still a virgin because you promised yourself when you were 13 and your best friend got pregnant you weren’t going to have sex until you were married” I nod remembering me crying into my hands telling him all that.
“Well I am sorry you had to see my like that, that is why I rarely drink” I dig my feet into the rocks below us.
“You were quite funny” He says laughing.
“Thanks for telling me everything, I am sure I had fun, but I better head back I told Chad I was only going on a short walk” I get up from the swing and walk away.
“Wait Johanna!” Gerard yells after me. He catches up and grabs my arm and I scream in pain.
“Woa! What did I do?! I am sorry” He says taking his hand off my arm.
“Nothing You just scared me” I like rubbing my upper arm. Gerard nods and says
“Don’t go, I was hoping you could meet my band” He says putting his hands in his pockets and looking up at me through his long hair. My heart races and my palms get sweaty. Why does this happen every time he looks at me?!
“I promised Chad I wouldn’t be long though, I am sorry” I say shrugging and looking in the direction of my house.
“Don’t you need a ride to go pick up your car? I still have your keys and necklace, I can give you a ride there, call him from the bar say you ran into me I took you there, and you’re gunna grab something to eat then be home” He says twirling my keys around his finger.
“I really have no other choice do I?” I say crossing my arms.
Gerard laughs and responds “Nope now lets go” He turns his back and starts walking towards his car.
We get into his car and this time it is cleaned up and doesn’t smell as bad. Gerard sits in the drivers seat and starts the car. He hands me a cigarette and I light up again feeling relaxed. I look at his radio and turn the volume up. Born to Run by Bruce Srpingsteen was on the radio. I began to sing along with the words and so did Gerard. We were singing at the top of our lungs and people in other cars were laughing at us and we just didn’t care. I loved feeling like this, like nothing else in the world mattered except for the next word of the song.
When the song finally ends we both are laughing and out of breath.
“You like the Boss?” Gerard asks pulling into the parking lot of the bar.
“Yeah! My uncle was a huge fan! That was all we would listen to” I unbuckle my seatbelt and wait for Gerard to park the car.
“Bruce was the first concert I ever went to” He says putting the car into park. We step outside the car and walk toward mine I finish my cigarette and toss it on the ground.
“Alright now give me my keys.” I say putting my hand out.
“Oh you mean these?!” he says dangling them above my head. I jump up and grab them from his hands. He laughs. And I walk towards the door of the bar. Gerard is keeping pace behind me. I walk in and the bar is already busy and it is only 4:30. I walked up the bar and the bartender looked at me and smiled “You going to dance for me today?” He says with a laugh. I hear Gerard laughing behind me, I turn around and glare at him and he stops.
“No, but I was just wondering if I could use your phone?” I say with a smile The bartender nods and hands me the cordless phone. I dial our home phone number and 3 rings later Chad answers
“Hello?” he answers
“Hey babe it is me and I just wanted to let you know that I ran into Gerard on my walk and he gave me a ride to the bar to pick up my car” I look over at Gerard who is talking to another attractive girl. I feel a twinge of jealousy.
“Oh okay I was starting to get worried. You on your way home?” He asks.
“No, I am going to stop by and get something to eat I feel like I am going to pass out I am so hungry” I say realizing that I am actually really hungry.
“Oh okay, I’ll see you later then, love you!” He says in a sing song voice. I smile and reply
“I love you too” and hang up. I walk up to Gerard and the girl he is talking to and the bleach blonde tramp with clothes way to tight glares at me.
“All right I called lets go!” I say grabbing his arm and walking out the door. We get in the parking lot and I let go of him, and I cant help but feel angry at him for flirting with a girl like that.
“Okay well Just follow me back to my house” He says walking to his car but before he does he hands me a cigarette and I snatch it from his hand and get in my car and follow him down the street. Why am I feeling jelous? I don’t even know this guy, for all I know he is taking me back to his house to kill and rape me. I sigh and know that is not what is going on, I have never felt so….drawn to someone as I have been with anyone else but him and why? I am in a stable committed relationship with Chad who I love. But then again why do I feel like this? Maybe what Angela said was true, but who knows.
Sign up to rate and review this story