Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You (Sequel to Forbidden Love.)

I Hear Wedding Bells A Ringing!

by RedNight 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-26 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 1537 words

0Unrated
Another dream. Another sleepless night. I sit on the edge of the bath tub. Why won't it stop. Just the same dream over and over again. Me running. Him catching up with me. Raising a knife and I wake up just as it makes contact with my body.
I sigh and stand up. Its about 3:00am and the wedding is in two days. I step out of the bathroom and into the darkness of the hall. I slowly walk up to my bedroom.
"Couldn't sleep?" I turn to see Gerard at the bottom of my stairs.
"How did you guess." I say sarcastically turning to face him. He rolls his eyes and walks up the stairs until he is beside me. He sits on the step and I do the same.
"Are you happy?" Gerard asks. "With us I mean."
"Of course. I've never felt this happy since...well you know." I reply. He nods.
"Are you happy?" I ask.
"I've never been so happy in my entire life. I've got a wonderful home. A beautiful foster daughter." He smiles and strokes my hair. "And in a few days I'm gonna marry the love of my life."

Frank POV!!!!

"And in a few days I'm gonna marry the love of my life." The words I just heard Gerard say keep repeating in my head. I cry happy tears as I lie in bed listening to Melody and Gerard talk. I love them both so much.

Gerard POV!!!!

Melody leans her head on my shoulder and I put my arm round her.
"Gee?" Melody says using the name Frank calls me. I don't mind.
"Yeah sweetie." I reply looking down at her. She lifts her eyes to meet mine.
"Do you think Frank could teach me guitar?" She asks.
"Yeah. He taught me a few things. Still can't seem to master Sweet Home Alabama." I laugh. (A/N anyone see what I did. Teehee) she smiles.
"Great." She says smiling a little wider.
"What made you want to learn?" I ask.
"Well when I stayed at Mikeys a few months ago. William was playing and singing." She pauses as if she was thinking of telling me something else. "...And I joined in and I liked how it sounded. And when I hear you and Frank do it, it sounds really nice." She finishes.
"Oh. Well maybe you could learn something and let me hear it. William tells me you have a great voice." I say. She scoffs.
"He was just being nice." She says.
"Well I guess I'll find out soon enough." I reply. "Come on I'll sit with you until you fall asleep." I say standing up. She stands and we both walk into her room. She climbs under the duvet and I go in with her. We face each other. I put my arm round her like I would with Frank. Obviously in a father, daughter way though.
Soon enough her soft snores fill the quiet room and soon enough I'm falling asleep too.

*********
Melody POV!!!!

I look at myself in the full length mirror in Mikeys house. Its wedding day and I'm wearing my bridesmaid dress.
The dress is red. It reaches down to the floor and its a soft material that flows when you move. It goes in at the waist and shows off the curves I didn't know I had. A small bit of cleavage shows. Again I didn't even know I had cleavage. My now longish red hair is curled and put up in a kind of pony tail type style. A red rose is in my hair at the side of my head. I feel beautiful. "Wow I love it." I say turning to face Rhiannon who is the maid of honour. Her dress is also red and long. But hers is different and it had to fit around her bump.
"You look amazing!" She says clapping her hands excitedly. I go to do the same but notice the scars on my wrist. My face drops. "What's wrong?" Rhiannon says.
"What about these?" I say showing her them. She thinks for a while and then rushes to the make-up bag that is on her dressing table.
Five minutes later and the scars are barley noticeable thanks to Rhiannons make-up skills. I smile again.
"Come on girls." Ray says. Me, Rhiannon and Autumn, who is also in a long red dress head out to the car that's waiting outside. Frank is in the car in front. I'm so nervous.

********
Gerard POV!!!

I'm standing at the altar. I'm wearing my white suite and red tie. A red rose sits in the jacket pocket. I also dyed my hair red again to match.
The rows of chairs are decorated with red ribbon and roses. Mikey stands beside me smiling like its christmas day. He is wearing a black suit with a red tie and a white rose in his pocket. Rows and rows of people fill the church.
I'm nervous. What if he gets cold feet? What if I do something wrong? What if I'm not a good enough husband? Just then the organ starts to play, the congregation stand and the doors open.
First to come out is little Maisy our flower girl. She is dressed in a little red dress that puffs out at the bottom. She smiles and scatters petals down the isle. Behind her is Autumn who smiles holding a small bouquet of red and white roses. She reaches the bottom of the isle and takes Maisys hand.

And then out comes Frankie. With Rhiannon and Melody on either side of him. He is wearing a white suit that matches mine. Red tie. Red rose. He smiles and his green eyes meet mine. He looks stunning. I can't believe I'm about to marry him. Our eyes stay locked on each other. Tears roll down my face but I don't bother trying to wipe them away.
Melody looks amazing. Everything is so perfect.

River POV!!!

I know I'm supposed to be looking at the happy couple but Melody looks stunning. The way the dress shows off every curve in her body. The way her lips curve into a smile. The way her eyes glow as she walks down the isle with Frank and Rhiannon. It just makes me want her more.
They reach the end of the isle and Gerard takes Franks hand from Melody.

Frank POV!!!

Tears are forming in my eyes as Melody gives me to Gerard.
"Hey beautiful" Gerard says as I stand infront of him.
"You're not to bad yourself." I say smiling and letting the tears spill over. Melody and Rhiannon go to the side of the isle. The minister smiles and begins the ceremony.
"Frank will you please repeat after me." He says. I take the ring from Mikey and place it on Gerards finger. He begins reading the vows.
"I, Frank Anthony Thomas Iero, take you, Gerard Arthur Way, to be my friend, my lover, my partner in life and my one true love." I repeat tears rolling down my already wet cheeks. "I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." I put the ring fully on his finger and smile. Now its his turn.

Gerard POV!!!

I get the ring from Mikey and the minister begins the vows.
"I, Gerard Arthur Way, take you, Frank Anthony Thomas Iero , to be my friend, my lover, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." I put the ring on his finger.
(A/N I don't know how a wedding goes so this is just coming from my head)
"Do you Frank take Gerard to be you lawfully wedded husband?" The minister asks.
"I do." Frank replies looking into my eyes.
"And do you Gerard take Franks as your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister asks.
"I do." I reply.
"I now pronounce you partners for life. You may kiss each other." He says. I smile and lean in. Our lips touch and everyone around us is forgotten.

Melody POV!!!

I didn't think I'd get so emotional. This is beautiful. I wipe my eyes being careful not to ruin my make-up. Frank and Gerard are the sweetest couple ever.
I look out into the congregation and see River in the middle. He meets my eyes and smiles.
"You okay?" He mouths. I nod and smile.

A/N: This is my favourite chapter so far me thinks!!
Sign up to rate and review this story