Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > fanfic one shots

fanfic one shots

by ficlet_fairies 1 review

#23- new school Frank/Jamia

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-04-07 - Updated: 2012-04-07 - 2044 words

0Unrated
Frank’s p.o.v



Great a new bloody school, full of bloody preps I thought as that dreaded alarm clock rings inmy ears, I turn over and hazily check the time 6:35am I’m gonna be late. I throw the covers off my bare body and sprint towards the closet finding a decent outfit to wear. Misfits top and black skinnies it’ll do I thought as I rush putting them on whilst heading towards the bathroom which makes me nearly fall over about 15 times. When I finally make it to the bathroom I check my self out in the mirror and just run my fingers through my ink black, Mohawk inspired hair a few times and putting on my eyeliner delicately.



“Frank dear if you don’t hurry up your gonna be late”I hear my mum yell from the bottom of the stairs.

“Alright just give me two minutes” I bellow back



Once that was done I head back to my bedroom in a rush to find my bagwhich was hidden under a mass of clothes I still have to put in the washbasket, grab my customized Green Day bag, shove my books and school binder intoit and run down the stairs taking two at a time in every stride and heading towards the kitchen and the smell of pancakes.



After I eat my pancakes I grab my iPod from the docking station in theliving room and head towards the now running car my mum was driving. I jump in, plugged my headphones to my ears blasting The Misfits and heading towards my new school.



Well this is gonna be interesting





time lapse



As I enter the school gates and head into the corridors, it goes quiet instantly and people now stare at the new kid, I quickly put my head down and weave my way through the cliques and into the main office.



“Welcome to Pency prep high school, how may I help you” theplastic, blonde bimbo behind the desk says in a clearly nasally voice.

“My name’s Frank Iero, I’m the new student” Isay trying to stifle a laugh because of the way she looked. She then hands me amap, a timetable and a pink slip.

“here are you timetable, map and a slip to say that you are goingto be late for your lessons incase you get lost, have a nice day” the bimbo says, saying the last part sarcastically. As I leave I look at my timetable and head towards Physics.



Fucking hate physics I think whilst heading down the corridor, turning left and going up to the third floor, just like what the map tells me to do and there I am room 549. I turnthe handle nervously and enter the now full classroom and head towards theteacher.



“Um hi, I’m the new student” I say quite shyly.

“Ok, class shut it for a minute this is Frank, he’s the new student so please make him welcome” he says quite boldly he has quite a big voice for such a small man and besides that part about being welcoming weall know is a pile of crap.

“Now Frank you can sit next to Jamia” as he says that I turn and see the most beautiful girl ever.



Jamia’s p.o.v



Physics was going to be boring as per usual I thought as I was heading up the back stairs with my long term friends Kitty (or Kit-Kat as she liked to be called) and Juliet who was sucking face with her boyfriend Andy. Anyway we headed up to room 549 and since Juliet and Andy were in a different class so we parted ways. As I enter the class I get death glares from Cassie Nicholson (the school slut orthe oompa lumpa of Pency Prep as Kit-Kat liked to call her) so I just politely smile and head to my stool at the back of the room.



A few minutes have passed and the teacher Mr Shaw finally enters the room, and just as he was going to do the register the door handle of the classed turned and a short guy about my age with a black Mohawk inspired haircut with the sides dyed red which I found adorable and a small nose ring that glimmered in the artificial light and a black lip ring which perfectly suited his thin, slightly pink lips heading towards Mr Shaw and saying something to him which I didn’t catch because of the conversation infront of me discussing One Direction and how “amazingly talented” they are (cheerleaders have NO taste in music, have they heard of The Misfits).My inner rant about cheerleaders was rudely interrupted by Mr Shaw.



“Ok, class shut it for a minute this is Frank, he’s the new student so please make him welcome” he bellows in that bold yet droning voice.

“Now Frank you can sit next to Jamia” he says emphasizing my name so I could wake up fully. Now the guy called Frank as Mr Shaw said was now heading towards me at the back.



Franks’ p.o.v



As I was walking towards my seat I noticed that people were now giving me death glares like I was Charles Manson or something. So I ignored them and pulled up a stool and sat next to Jamia, I just zoned out to what the teacher was saying.



“Do you have any idea what we’re doing” I say eventually after the awkward silence.

“Just something to do with hormones and shit, I honestly have no idea either” Jamia replies with a smile and turns to talk to a red-head which from what I heard during the register her name was Kitty. What seemed like forever the bell finally rings and I get up, grab my bag and run out the door without anyone seeing.



“Hey Frank, what do you have next?” a voice says, I turn and see Jamia again smiling right behind me with Kitty.

“Oh, ummm World History with Mrs McCarrick I think” I finally reply and turn right.

“Um Frank, World History is this way” Jamia replies with asmall giggle as I turn and see that she’s pointing to the opposite direction of what I was actually heading too.

“Woops my bad” I say as I feel my cheeks heat up and follow her towards World History.



another time lapse, I don’t give a damn



Finally lunch I’m hungry as hell I thought as I headed towards the now packed Cafeteria, luckily I brought a packed lunch so I don’t have to eat that substancethey called food bought from the restaurant. I then see Kitty waving their arms like a lunatic gesturing me too sit there, as I get closer I see Jamia glaring at Kitty and two other people I’ve never seen before.



“Hi Jamia, alright if I sit here?” I ask hopefully.

“Sure go ahead” she replies with a smile and gestures to a seat next to her.

“Frank this is Juliet” Jamia says whilst she points to a blonde haired girl with green eyes.

“Hi, you must be Frank” the blonde says with a small smile.

“And that gazelle-legged maniac is her boyfriend Andy” Jamia says now pointing to a really and I mean really tall, skinny guy with long black hair, crystal blue eyes and a kiss t-shirt eating from a, The Misfits tin lunch box.

“You like The Misfits as well?” he says looking quite happy.

“Yeah they’re like one of my favourite bands” I say whilst he gives me a high-five.



So we just talk about random things until the bell went signalling me to go too Health. But I now have Health with just Jamia. I admit I kind of like her.



more time lapses, after school



Well first day is….. awkward let’s say I thought as I stood by my locker waiting for Jamia she asked me to go to her house and I would meet her here. I felt a tap on my shoulder that interrupted me from my listening of Green day’s song “Redundant”.



“Hey Frank, I got my stuff so let’s go” Jamia says with that twinkle in her brown eyes.

“Ok follow me” I say putting my best British accent on which made her giggle.



After about 10 minutes of walking, talking and awkward silences we arrived at my house. As I fumble around my bag for my keys I start to panic.



“Um Frank your keys are in your pocket” Jamia says after about 2 ½ minutes, I turn to face her and feel my cheeks heat up so I quickly get my keys out of my pocket and hurriedly open the door.



The door finally opens and I throw my Green Day bag across the hallway,I see Jamia do the same with her David Bowie bag. Then I hurry up the stairs and turn right towards my room.



“Wow, your room is awesome!” I hear Jamia squeal from the door frame.

“Um thanks, make yourself comfortable I suppose” I say slightly unsure, I never really have people over so this is still quite new tome.



As Jamia looks around my room in pure awe, studying every poster from Green Day to Black flag I stand there being awkward. I then see Jamia turn towards me.



“You play guitar?” she says quite curiously

“Yeah for a while” I say trying to sound modest and humble but I think it isn’t working.

“Can you play a song for me, pretty please?” Jamia asks with her puppy dog eyes.

“Ok, um how about this” I say picking up “Pansy” my most prized possession and start playing something I learned yesterday. It’s called Rebel love song by this rock band called Black veil Brides or something like that. I play the intro and Jamia just grins and starts singing along.





I cannot hide what's on my mind
I feel it burning deep inside
A passion crime to take what's mine
Let us start living for today

Never gonna change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No, not this time

So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song
Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die
This is a rebel love song

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies
I choke on all they had to say
When worlds collide what's left inside?
I hold on tight and hear you pray

Never gonna change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No, not this time

So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song
Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die
This is a rebel love song

Wild and running for one reason
They can't stop us from our freedom
Wild and running for one reason
They can't stop us from our freedom

Never gonna change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No, not this time

So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song
Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die
This is a rebel love song

Take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song
Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die
This is a rebel love song



As I do the final chords I see Jamia just rocking out and head banging, but when I finish she just blushes.



The silence returns and I put “Pansy” back in its case and sit on the bed, Jamia now drifts closer to me. I start to shake nervously as we can now touch noses; we just sit there, breath and enjoy the quiet.



“Be mine please?” I whisper to Jamia

“Yes a million times yes” Jamia says proudly even though I only knew her for a day.



So I decide to close the gap.



As our lips start to get in sync, they feel like two puzzle pieces that are meant to be together.



Then I feel fireworks.



I, Frank Iero am in love with Jamia Nestor. And no-one is going to change that.
Sign up to rate and review this story