Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 1.5

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-28 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 186 words

1Ambiance
"No." He whined, "Bran is gross!" "Then why'd you pick it?" I chuckled. "Because I thought it was chocolate." He replied sheepishly. "If try it I'll give you a kiss." I said as I brought it back up to his lips. He opened his mouth and then closed it, "You'll kiss me?" He asked sounding very tempted. I nodded. "Where will you kiss me?" He asked anxiously. "On your lips." I said softly. He bit the muffin, "Wow! That's not bad!" He exclaimed. "Because mine are better than anyone else's." I said brushing a crumb from the corner of his mouth. I leaned in and kissed him slowly. He sighed and kissed me back. I pulled away and smiled. "Thank you." He choked out breathlessly. "You're welcome." I replied. He blushed and looked out at the sun slowly dipping behind the loose waves. "When can I see you again?" He suddenly asked. "Anytime you want." I replied, "I'm at the shop everyday." He nodded looked down at his hands. "You're really a nice girl. How old are you? I'm twenty-three." He said. "I'm twenty-one." I replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story