Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 2

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

2 months later....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-05-28 - Updated: 2012-05-28 - 191 words

0Unrated
I saw Peter step into the store with a boquet of Lillies, "Hi, Angie." He sang cheerfully as he leaned over the counter to kiss me then hand me the flowers. "Peter!" I exclaimed, "These are beautifull!" "Not as beautiful as you." He said stroking my cheek. I blushed and sat the flowers down then ran from behind the counter and into his arms, "I'm about to close up." I said as I kissed his neck repeatedly. "Really?" He groaned. "Mm hmm." I purred into his neck. "We can go back to my place and... Play." I whispered into his ear. "Oh that sounds like fun!" He said dumbly, "What kinda games do you have?" I chuckled and kissed his lips, "What I mean by playing is being naughty." I moaned. "Really? Well Angie you know I've never-" He started. "Neither have I. You know that." I coaxed him gently. "Well if you insist." He giggled and picked me up, "Why don't we just go at it right here?" He began unbuttoning my shirt. "Pete, people can see in the store." I sighed. "Then let's go into your office." He whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story