Categories > Original > Drama > All Those Unfinished

All Those Unfinished

by SylarGrimm 0 reviews

All my story starts that sadly made it no where. some are fanfics, but most are orginal.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-05-28 - Updated: 2012-05-29 - 1337 words

0Unrated
THIS IS NOT HISTORICALLY CORRECT!!
i wrote this with little to no research. but still enjoy what ever there is of this.

*

The sky churned with darkness, not a star was in sight. The family of murders traveled threw the fields, looking for the next town to ransack. They rode on black horses, all wearing matching black cloaks. There were a great many of them; wives, daughters, fathers, and sons. Not all had the blood of enemies staining their hands; that was left to the men. The youngest of the bloodline was a boy of twenty. His name has been marked threw out history as the most blood thirsty of them all. His name was Vlad III Tepes, son of Vlad II. We know him now as Vlad the Impaler, or Vlad Dracula. But way before the 15th century and his rein of terror he was just a boy, living his days traveling with his family throughout the growing land. The year has long been forgotten by him but we know it as the 470A.D, 6 years before the fall of the Roman Empire.
Vlad had killed the most out of all his family, and there were a lot of them. Women, children; it didn’t matter, he killed them all and not always quick. Any type of torture, you name it, he did it. And if you named something he hadn’t done, he would try it out on you.
He carried a large spear with a serrated edge on it. A large sword hung at his belt, covered by his long black cape. Long black hair flowed down his back, hanging in front of his blue eyes. His eyes smiled at the thought of a new kill. He was always the one who led the attacks, always getting off his horse and running ahead. His armor was light, allowing him to easily out run his father and brothers. He gripped his spear and urged his horse ahead of the rest. He could already hear the town’s life.
Now the town was located inside the Roman Empire in Thracia; what we now call Romania. This particular town was small, taking refuge in the Carpathian Mountains from the ever swaying political rampage. The traveling family didn’t real plan to attack them, they just so happened to be in the way.
Tepes reached the town first, charging in and running threw several little boys all on the same spear. Naturally, he spoke Latin but for your convenience I will translate as best as possible
“You are all privilege to be slaughtered by a great nation! I and my people will burn you to the ground!”
So Vlad moved on, looking for no one in particular as his brothers and fathers flooded in behind him. He urged his horse on, heading towards a small group of people at the back of the village. They all crowded into a small stone building. It had been painted black with several red symbols on the door. Vlad chucked as he slid of his horse.
“You may hide little piglets, but I, the wolf, will always find you”
Vlad walked up to the door and pushed it open with one hand. He stepped inside, his footsteps echoing in the hallway.
“Come out come out little piggies. I want to play”
Tepes held his spear in both hands and stopped. He closed his eyes; listening. To his left; a hushed breath. He swung out, the spear connecting with flesh, provoking a scream and two thumps as a head and body hit the floor. Vlad laughed darkly as he swung around the other way to catch a teenage girl trying to escape out the door.
“Naughty girl, I didn’t tell you to leave yet”
The spear was about to slice her neck when a young man jumped in front, taking the blow to the shoulder. He collapsed screaming in pain
“How sweet”
Vlad pressed his foot down on the wound making the boy shriek.
“I'm going to give you an honor…. Of watching your beloved die”
Vlad stuck the spear in the girl right on the breast bone. She gasped and her eyes glazed over as he pulled it out.
“NOOOO!!!”
Tepes stabbed the woman again as she fell, this time in the stomach. And once she fell he brought the spear down on the woman's neck. Then in the same motion he slammed the spear end into the man's skull. Vlad chortled as he wiggled his spear, making the dead boys feet twitch.
“You’d make a good puppet”
He left the spear in the boy and pulled out his sword, holding the large weapon in just one hand.
“Who’s next?”
Tepes stepped forward, running his tongue over his teeth. No one else seemed to be in the room but Vlad could “feel” someone just in front of him.
“Show your face…”
Vlad squinted his blue eyes in the darkness to see a figure in black at the back of the small room. He held in one hand a large book and a knife in the other.
“Are you a priest?”
The man turned slowly. He was old and hunched with white hair. His eyes were a faded blue as he stared into the darkness
“Who dares to disturb the temple of our high master?”
Tepes looked around. It was dark but he could still make out the hundreds of strange symbols about the room. Strange stars and upside down crosses. Vlad was not easily frightened, if it was possible to frighten him at all. But this room gave him a bad feeling and he wanted out. Just kill the last person and go join father, he told himself. Just one little old man.
“I Vlad the Third, son of Vlad the 2nd am here to kill you”
Tepes took a step forward and the old man smiled
“What if I can offer you… immortality?”
“I am here to kill you”
Another step
“What if I made you… lord of lords?”
Vlad stopped at that
“Lord of lords?”
“Yes, if you do as I say, you will rule your family for the rest of your life… and if you take the immortality…. You will rule forever”
Tepes liked the sound of forever. To kill and rule forever. To be king over a great nation and people, unchallenged
“Did I mention that with this immortality comes… power?”
“Like ruling power?”
“No… the power that only the dead can posses”
“I don't understand”
This is The Book of Blood. When one spills his blood on the pages, he will receive all that he desires. A new form perhaps? Unlimited power? Gold? All you have to do is spill your blood on the first page, think of what you want to live forever, and not only will you live forever but be king of any who comes after you”
“So if my father was to put his blood in the book after me, he would be under my control?”
“Yes, but he will be almost as powerful as you. It’s a first come first severed sorta thing”
(Now remember, I'm paraphrasing into words normal people would understand. Of course he didn’t say first come first served… it was more like…)
“Why haven’t you used the book?”
“I-I…”
Vlad leaned closer
“You're conning me…”
“I swear I'm not! I just don't want to be hunted…”
“What do you mean hunted?”
“It's the downside of the deal; someone will always want to kill you”
Tepes laughed
“I have that already! Hand over the book” Vlad extended his hand “But if you're conning me, your head will roll”
The old man smiled while he opened the book. He reached forward and slashed the knife on Vlad’s palm. Vlad didn’t even wince. The old man pressed Vlad’s hand on the first page. When Vlad pulled away


**
i know it stops mid sentence but thats how i found it in my file.
Sign up to rate and review this story