Categories > Cartoons > Futurama

ひとは素晴らしく日々よくばる

by Desire24 1 review

A rewrite of comic #54. Shunsuke, Bender, & Nibbler must Fry, Leela, Amy, Hermes, & Zoidberg from being sold as pets. (slash fic, Fry + author)

Category: Futurama - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-05-29 - Updated: 2012-05-30 - 1244 words - Complete

0Unrated
FUTURAMA
The kind of love you hold so tight for life!

The Planet Express crew is at a park on a comet. Leela is walking with Nibbler on a leash. Everyone is at a food court. Shunsuke is wearing his brilliant crimson jacket, white shirt, brilliant cornflower blue pants, white socks, & crimsonish black shoes with white laces & amberish gray soles.

Leela: Bender, Shunsuke, go look for a table while we place our orders.

Bender & Shunsuke find a table to sit everyone in the crew while the others wait in line. Nibbler picks up a scent & takes off.

Leela: Nibbler, naughty! Come to mama right now! Help me catch him!

They run to another part of the park. As they look around the bushes, they all get a chloroform treatment while Nibbler eats a roast beef sandwich.

Nibbler: Brraaaap!

Nibbler runs to find Shunsuke & Bender waiting at the table while the kidnappers escape.

Nibbler: Wieem! Wieem! Wieem!
Bender: What is it, Nibbler?
Shunsuke: I think he's trying to tell us something.
Bender: To kiss the sky?
Shunsuke: Think it has something to do with the others. I'm gonna look around again to be sure.

[Later that day...]

Farnsworth: Fry, Leela, Amy, Hermes, & Zoidberg all went missing?!
Bender: They all ran off to find Nibbler & disappeared.
Shunsuke: They didn’t return to the ship either.
Farnsworth: Since you left me without 5 of my crew, I have no choice but to let both of you go.

They both go home with Nibbler to their apartment.

Shunsuke: I miss Fry! I hope he didn't leave me!
Bender: I miss everyone too! Let’s hope they return. If not, you can be the next Fry.

[The next morning...]

Shunsuke is sitting on the couch reading a newspaper. He is wearing his white briefs with light amberish gray waistband.

Bender: 'Morning, Shunsuke.
Shunsuke: 'Morning, Bender.
Bender: Can I have the comics?

Shunsuke gives him the section he's looking for.

Shunsuke: I'm looking for jobs.
Bender: You know, I was thinking about that...
Shunsuke: You were?!
Bender: Nah, just messin’ around with you!

He playfully pushes Shunsuke at his back.

Bender: Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Shunsuke: I hate to say this but if they don’t come home, we need to think about selling Nibbler to someone who will actually love him.
Bender: Turn to the “Pets-for-sale” section & see how much people shell out for his kind!
Shunsuke: gasp Do you see that, Bender?
Bender: How could I miss something so horrifying, Shunsuke? That cat now costs more than a car! This is an outrage!
Shunsuke: Not that! This!

Shunsuke points to photos of Fry, Leela, Amy, Hermes, & Zoidberg in cages.

Shunsuke: It’s them! Someone is selling them as pets! We have to find & save them, Bender!

Nibbler: If anyone can save them, it is I!
Shunsuke: Nibbler?! You can talk?!
Nibbler: Yes, a skill I have revealed to you on many occasions & always erase from your mind after I have saved mankind! There is no time to waste! We must find everyone before they’re sold & lost forever! I know the prefix of the seller’s number. It belongs to the inhabitants of Westminsteria. Now, follow me as I will need your help if I am to save them!

They follow Nibbler to the balcony, board his ship, & take off.

Nibbler: Hold tight, everyone! We’re coming!!!

[Meanwhile, somewhere on the other side of the galaxy...]

Fry regains consciousness.

Fry: Where am I?
Voice: You’re in a pet shop on planet Westminsteria.
Fry: This isn’t right! We need to find a way out!

Sleeping gas pours into the Planet Express crew’s cages & knocks them all out.

Nibbler: Excellent! I found their exact location!

The ship lands. Nibbler jumps out.

Nibbler: They're somewhere inside this shopping mall! In order to move freely among the Westminsterians, 1 of us has to look like them! Using my superior power, I will alter their minds so that Shunsuke looks like 1 of them.

While looking around, Shunsuke & Bender hear fighting occur & find the source.

Shunsuke: What happened?
Boy: We bought human life but they all broke out!
Bender: Which way did they go?!
Girl: I’m pretty sure it was that way!
Shunsuke: C’mon, Bender, we have to find them before someone else catches them.

[A few minutes later...]

Shunsuke: Where did they go?
Zoidberg: Psst! Bender, look up!

Fry, Leela, Amy, Hermes, & Zoidberg are hiding in a tree.

Leela: What’s going on, Bender? Why are you with one of them?!
Bender: Chillax. It’s just Shunsuke. Nibbler changed his look so we could look for you without getting caught!
Leela: Nibbler?! But he’s just a dumb animal! Now stop fooling around, & let’s get out of here!
Boy: There they are...in that tree! Good citizen, don’t let them get away!
Girl: Look! He isn’t 1 of us at all! He’s...he’s...
Boy: An earthling!
Bender: Aw crap! Nibbler must’ve finally tuckered out!
Boy: Well, well...looks like we’ve got 3 new pets for the price of 1...
Bender: Wait! What if we had a purebred Nibblonian who can speak & fly a spaceship & all sorts of neato tricks?
Boy: Don’t you think if there was an actual Nibblonian on our planet, we’d already know about it?!
Nibbler: On the contrary...you Westminsterians wouldn’t know a Nibblonian if he flew over your heads in his mighty spaceship!
Leela: Nibbler?!? You can talk?? Nice ship!
Nibbler: Thanks! Shunsuke made it bigger earlier. Now can we proceed with our escape?! Bender, grab Shunsuke’s underwear then reach up & hold on tight!

He grabs a leg from the ship with his left hand & the back waistband of Shunsuke’s underwear with his right. The ship lifts them into the air & takes off. The Planet Express crew is free & goes home.

The ship lands outside Planet Express. Everyone gets out of the ship.

Nibbler: & that is how we were able to save all of you from a life of degrading servitude...again! Now everyone stare into my 3rd eye.

The Planet Express crew walks into the headquarters. Shunsuke & Bender get their jobs back.

Farnsworth: Now that you all returned, I need everyone’s help. I made some sugar cookies & grape drink earlier. I’d like you all to try some!

Shunsuke, Fry, Bender, Leela, Amy, Hermes, Zoidberg, & Scruffy: Yay!

Everyone enjoys what the Professor prepared.

Shunsuke, Fry, & Bender are watching TV on the couch. Shunsuke gets up & his pants fall down.

Bender: Heeheeheehee...

Shunsuke picks them up & they fall down again.

Shunsuke: My pants won’t stay on!
Fry: I wonder if that meal we had has an effect on you. Our clothes still fit us fine.

Fry goes with Shunsuke to ask the Professor if he knows what happened.

Farnsworth: Some shrinking potion accidentally fell on the stuff you had, Shunsuke. I’m gonna need to invent something to reverse the effects.

Shunsuke shrinks to the length of a Q-tip. His clothes fall off. Fry puts him at the table in the employee lounge. Shunsuke picks up a book of matches he finds on the table to wear.

Fry: Don’t worry, Shunsuke! I’ll protect you!

Nibbler enters the room. He sees Shunsuke at the table & tries to take him.

Fry: No, Nibbler! That’s Shunsuke!
Nibbler: Eirrm?

Farnsworth: Good news! I found the cure.

Shunsuke is brought back to his normal size. He hugs Fry. They smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story