Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Time travel with a Friend

That's One Big Trouser Snake

by sagesolon

Going on an actual adventure.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Dobby,Harry,Lupin,Sirius,Snape - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-30 - Updated: 2012-05-30 - 5677 words - Complete

?Blocked
That's One Big Trouser Snake
Harry woke up refreshed and ready for the day. He walked through the castle and woke the inhabitants. Sirius and Hermione were entangled in a mass of flesh and Harry got a good look at his fuck buddy before he woke them up with a quick spretzer of water. James woke when the door opened and wagged his finger at him, "You gotta get up early to prank me."
"Well, get dressed and ready. Bring your wand and old clothes." Harry saw him nod once and went down the hall to find Severus.
He walked into the kitchen to find Severus sipping tea and eating a muffin. "Early riser?" Harry asked as an elf put breakfast on the table in front of him.
"Yes." Severus answered and whispered, "So, how dangerous is this adventure of yours?"
Harry shrugged, "If' all goes as planned, it should be easy. If things go pear shaped, we could be in for the fight for our life. But trust me, the payoff is worth it."
Everyone was ready within the hour. Harry looked to Hermione and nodded, "Take Sirius to Hogwarts, I'll be right behind with James. Then you'll come back and get Severus." She nodded and they disappeared with their cargo. Harry stood outside the gates and watched Hermione disappear again, only to reappear a moment later with Severus. "Follow me," he ordered, "Game faces on, and check all attitudes at the door."
He got a nod from the others and the gates opened for them as they walked along the path. Harry nodded to the Gameskeeper's hut, "Severus, go get a rooster."
"A... a.. what?" Severus looked aghast.
"A rooster."
Severus looked at James and Sirius and gave them a scowl at their chuckles. "Very well then."
When he got out of earshot James laughed, "Good job sending the snake on a wild goose ... er rooster chase."
Harry stopped in his tracks and froze James in his tracks, "I did no such thing. The easiest way to kill what we're going after is with a rooster's crow. This is not the time for petty little pranks, James. If you're not up to it... well, you don't belong here."
He looked understandably abashed and mumbled, "Ok."
They met up with Severus at the front door of the castle and they followed Harry to the Headmaster's office. He looked at the gargoyle and asked, "Is the headmaster in?"
"Yes," the stone gargoyle intoned, "And he asks for you to come on in."
They walked up the steps and into the office. the aged headmaster was sitting behind his desk and stood up as they entered, "To what do I owe the pleasure of..."
Harry held up his hand, "Sorry, Prof, just dropping by to grab a couple of things. But, you're invited to tag along if you think you can take orders from a teen." Harry spotted the Hat and stuffed it on his head, "Hey, Hat, what's up?"
"Well, I can see that this is going to be an interesting year."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm pressed for time. I got some serious partying later tonight, and we need to earn our drinks today." Harry sighed, "Can you just give me the sword?"
"Pushy, pushy." the hat teased, "Well, here ya go."
Harry felt the hilt of the sword slam into his head, "OW!" Harry took it off and grimaced, "Again?" He reached in and pulled the sword out.
"Uh, how did a sword just come out of the hat?" Sirius asked as he watched the blade emerge from the relic.
"Magic, Sirius." Harry intoned. He looked over to Fawkes and added, "Oh, hey Fawkes, if you aren't too busy, think you can come with us? You'll get snake eyes for lunch!" The magical beast's eyes grew wide at the thought of the delicacy and floated down to Harry's shoulder. The other magical's looked at each other with varying degrees of confusion before following in Hermione's and the dark haired wizard's wake. They caught up to them outside of Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, "What took you so long?"
Hermione laughed, "Well, Harry, they don't exactly know your plan."
"Bloody right you are!" James exclaimed as he investigated their surroundings, "So, why are we outside a girl's bathroom?"
Harry looked at all of them, "You all know I'm the magical heir of all four founders. I have trusted you all with this secret, and now I'm going to show proof that I may be light, but I have talents given to me by Salazar Slytherin." He focused on each of them, "I beg you to keep this secret as well." After an adequately long period of drama he turned on the spot and opened the door to the rest room. Focusing on the snake etched into the faucet he commanded, "Open."
James looked at Albus and asked, "Did you know he knows Parseltongue?"
After the tunnel entrance widened into the slide Harry turned to them and nodded, "Yes, I am a Parselmouth, I also knows a bit of Parselmagic, but you also need to remember that I am an heir of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff." He grinned a bit and shrugged, "So, I can't be all that bad." with a salute he jumped up shouting, "Geronimo!!!"
He came out of the tunnel and quickly cast cushioning charms on the floor as first Hermione, then the others came sliding down the tunnel. Once they were all safely in the antechamber James' smile was wide as he laughed, "Bloody Hell, that was fun!"
Sirius looked around and asked, "So, who does your decorating, Harry? Slytherin himself?"
Harry shook his head, "No," he looked at Albus and saw a thoughtful look on his face, "But, I think the good professor has an idea."
All eyes focused on the aged man, "This is the Chamber of Secrets," he whispered, "There is supposed to be a monster that can only be summoned by Salazar's heir."
Harry clapped, "Correct in one, professor. If I could give you points I would." Everyone including Severus chuckled a bit, "But, can anyone tell me what kind of monster can kill on sight, kill with their bite, and travel through the school unnoticed?" He frowned at Hermione who actually had her hand up, "You can't answer, Hermione! That's cheating."
"But I'm the one who figured it out last time!" she huffed, "I still never got any points for that!"
Harry shook his head, "Anyone? Anyone?"
Sirius' eyes grew in acknowledgement, "A basilisk... my great great grandfather once tried to tame one, rather unsuccessfully of course."
"Right as well." Harry nodded, "That's why we have the rooster." Harry explained the gameplan, "James, Sirius, Severus, and myself are going to enter the Chamber proper. The minute I call the basilisk in the chamber, I want James and Sirius to point their wands at the ceiling and cast, 'Solaris Maximus,' I want Severus to make sure the rooster sees the sun. When it crows, the snake dies." He looked at Hermione and Albus, "You two are to remain outside and if the snake gets past us, you are to point your wands at the ceiling and bring the chamber down, sealing the beast down here where it will not be able to harm anyone anymore."
Sirius looked worrisome and asked, "What about us?"
"That's why we have Fawkes," Harry stepped into the long tunnel, "he'll flame the survivors out of the chamber."
James paled, "Sur... survivors?"
The group followed Harry. Some, more reluctantly than others, of course. Once they saw the shed skin Harry pointed to it, "Severus, what do you think you can do with that?"
His mouth dropped open, "That's enough to fund my potions mastery alone!"
"Keep your hands tight on the rooster, Sev. I don't fancy having to kill it the way I did last time." The group stopped for a minute to process his words before following him the rest of the way. Harry stopped them thirty meters from the vault door, "Ok, Hermione, Albus, here's your stop. Hermione, conjure a mirror large enough to see the entrance. One of you watch the entrance, the other watch the one watching the mirror. If the first one turns to stone, the second one brings down the roof." Harry walked to the vault door and commanded it to open. The group walked in and the torches lit themselves. Harry pointed to the second pillar to the left, "Severus, take the rooster there. James and Sirius will be behind these last two where they will cast their spell."
"Where will you be?" Severus asked with a slight sneer.
"I'll be there, calling the beast. Hopefully, I won't have to use the sword again." Harry shivered, "That was a beastly time." He walked in front of the statue and looked behind him, "Are you all ready?"
The three of them gave him a nod. Harry looked up to the stone face and commanded it to open. Harry heard the basilisk slithering through it's tunnels and quickly ran behind a column, "Go for it, Sirius, James!"
Twin calls of "Polaris Maximus!" echoed through the chamber. Harry heard the snake's full body fall onto the floor and heard it hiss, "What the hell? How's sunlight coming down here?"
Harry yelled, "Severus? Any time now would be great! Show the rooster the sun, please!"
"I am! The undergrown turkey's not doing his part!
Sirius yelled, "Stick your wand up his bum! Do something!"
Harry looked around the column and saw it slithering towards Sirius' column hissing, "I smell food!" it took a deep breath and hissed, "Or either it's a week old dog carcass, eww."
Harry laughed and called out to the snake, "Great sense of humor, but I'm sorry, we're going to have to kill you."
"Kill me, speaker?" he hissed, "I will dine on your bones for decades."
"Ok, well, hope you enjoyed the power of sight." Harry mocked then called out, "Ok, Fawkes, we gotta do this the hard way! A little help would be great!" The sound of Fawkes flapping around and attacking the snake reached his ears along with the snake hissing, "Get away from me, you red little pest! Ach! I needed that. Do you know how easy it is to hunt with these baby yellow's? Ow! Great, now I can't just look at something then eat it. I wonder what barbecued phoenix tastes like?"
Harry tried not to laugh, "Ok, guys we can look at it now! Fawkes just took out it's eyes." he stepped around the column. All three of the others were dumbstruck.
James guffawed, "Oh, bloody hell, that's a fucking monster!" The snake honed in on his voice and struck. James jumped to the side and rolled back behind the column.
Sirius, Harry, and Severus started casting curses and spells that simply bounced off it's hide, "Come out, come out!" he teased as he smelled the air with his tongue. Suddenly it sprung around the side of the column and hissed, "Herreee'sss Snakie!"
Harry mocked, "Is that the best you could come up with?"
The basilisk ignored him and struck at the black haired wizard... only to snap at thin air. Harry looked around the chamber to see James hurtling towards Severus. He collided with Severus and the rooster went flying into the air with a squawk. "You brought a rooster! That's the coward's way of killing us!"
"If you only knew." Harry hissed back, "Enough of this!" Harry gathered his courage and took off on a run towards the snake. He jumped in the air and swung Griffindor's sword at it's neck. He made solid contact only to have the blade glance off the tough hide with a spark. Harry fell from his jump and stood up only to have the tail of the beast catch him in the chest and throw him across the chamber. He fell on his back and slid across the slimy floor. The sword was on the other side of the chamber. "Accio, Griffindor's sword.." he caught sight of it whirling his way like a loose lawn mower blade and only had time to say, "Fuck me!" and duck as the whirling blade of death whizzed over his head.
It collided with the wall and Harry shook his head at his stupidity as he grabbed the blade, "Who in their right mind summons a freaking sword? How stupid can I be?" he yelled at the others who were still fighting as the best they could, "Ok, gotta do this old school then!" Harry climbed up the statue and stood on it's head. He focused on the snake and hissed, "Hey, you over-sized trouser snake, you bastard son of a Salamander! I'm over here!"
"And I will deal with you after I take care of these pests tickling me! I hate being tickled!" He whipped his head around to Sirius who just cast a Bombarda Maxima at the beast and hissed louder, "Stop that!"
Harry shook his head before sighing, "Salazar Slytherin liked showing his trouser snake to little boys and unicorns."
The beast whipped around his head, "Little boys? Unicorns?" The snake seemed to sigh, "Well, if you're so keen on dying first."
Harry readied his sword. The beast struck and he jumped up and slammed the blade down between it's eyes, only to have it glance away and nearly take him off the skull. Harry swore and readied himself again. This time it swung his head from the left to the right trying to knock him off the statue. Harry jumped then spied the gaping wound where the eye once was. Seeing the head swing back at him again He grimaced, 'This is gonna hurt!" He put the blade horizontal and at shoulder level as he faced the speeding mass of a snake head coming his way. With a mighty roar he thrust the blade into the eye socket and deep into the creature's brain, then felt the head crush into his body. He released the handle as he flew through the air in a graceful arc. He was nearing the floor when he heard, "Leviacorpus!" and his heels went skyward. Harry looked at the ground just inches from his face.
James laughed as he ended the jinx, "Liberacorpus!"
Harry fell to the ground and lay there for a minute gauging his injuries. The death throes of the snake echoed in the chamber as he sighed, "Three broken ribs? Maybe four?" Harry sighed as he struggled for some breath. He shakily stood up and called out, "How are the rest of you?" The others were sweating and leaning against columns. They were spent and each had a horrified look on their face. "We're as good as could be expected, after fighting a FUCKING BASILISK!!!" Severus roared at him. The others laughed and soon all four of them were rolling on the ground laughing. The rooster strutted around the chamber and jumped onto the body of the basilisk and rose it's head in conquest, "Cock-a-doodle-doo!"
A Sectumsepra, Bombardo, Cruciatis, and an unidentified black spell hit the boasting bird in the chest. It disappeared in a flurry of feathers and smoke. The boys looked at each other and Sirius barked, "Stupid cock, trying to claim our victory!" The four men slowly moved to the now dead snake. The beaten, scarred, and bleeding men first leaned against the body, then sat on the ground using the corpse as support.
Harry looked at the group and called out, "Albus, Hermione! It's safe." The men laughed at the dumbstruck look Albus sported as he stepped through the door. Harry rubbed his chest and intoned, "I claim this beast as a right of conquest as well as any artifacts it may have been guarding, and retain the right to divide it as I see fit."
Albus nodded and supported his claim, "I agree with your claim and I thank the four of you for your efforts in cleansing this school of this danger. I can't award house points at this time, but I can definitely award the four of you Special Awards to the Service of the School."
Harry grinned, "Sir, can you rename the award? It's a bit of a mouthful."
"What would you have me rename it?"
Harry took a breath and forced the pain he felt in his chest down and grinned, "The Tom Riddle Award."
Albus and Hermione's eyes grew wide and both shouted, "WHAT!!!????"
Harry nodded, "You heard me. Rename it the Tom Marvolo Riddle award. This way, if Voldemort wants to lay claim on the award, he HAS to admit and claim his half-blood status."
Realization of the simplicity and genius of the move settled into the Professor's mind and he chuckled, "Nicely played, Harry. I agree."
Harry looked at the men sitting beside him and his grin faded as he adopted his business persona, "Now, as to what I want to happen to this carcass. I want Severus to have first choice as to the potions ingredients he can gather from this thing. He is limited to whatever can fit into a standard trunk." he looked to Severus who actually had a small smile, "Next, I want ten full body combat suits created from the skin. The rest of the corpse is to be rendered by the Goblins. I want the proceeds to be divided evenly between James, Sirius, Severus, Hermione, the School, and the Goblins."
Albus nodded to the open mouth, "I wonder if there's anything left in there? Do you have any plans on what to do with the items in there?"
Harry huffed and looked at Hermione, "I never thought of that!"
"Me either!" she exclaimed.
"Well, then here's what I think should happen, with your approval." he said as he looked to Albus. Harry stood up shakily and took the sword from the eye socket and stuck it in the snake's mouth. He coated the blade and watched the venom soak into the blade. He continued with his plan, "I think each of us, should choose one artifact to claim as our own, to do with as we see fit. Of course, both you and I will check it to make sure it's not tainted by dark magic. Any dark magic items will be destroyed by fiendfyre. I would like you to decide which artifacts could benefit the school. As Slytherin's heir I will lend those to the school. I feel the others should be brought back to the Founders' Island to be housed in Slytherin's Manor."
Albus agreed and the group walked, or limped into the statue's mouth. There were four rooms off of the main circular hallway that led to the snake's bedchamber. The magical's spread among the rooms and Sirius was the first to find his artifact. A vicious looking weapon featuring a spiced mace ball linked to a long, sturdy, handle. Hermione claimed a handwritten diary from Slytherin's study. Severus nearly drooled when he found Salazar's personal potion text. After laying claim to the once lost text he sat on the floor of the study beside Hermione. James latched onto a magical shield that must have been forged early in the Founders' lives. It was a two part shield bearing a snake encircling ruby on one side of the magically painted on coat of arms, and a lion proudly guarding an emerald.
Harry however, found a five pound ruby like stone in the treasure store and could feel a difference in the rock. It looked like a ruby, but he could sense the different magical qualities it possessed. "Albus! Is this what I think it is?"
Albus leaned in the room and adjusted his bifocals, "This is an Occular Stone. It can be formed and shaped magically, as well as be imbued with magical qualities."
Harry's face grew bright as he looked into Albus' greedy eyes, taking his cue he shouted, "Dibs! I claim this one!" He stuck his tongue out at Albus as he opened his robes and slipped the stone in his hidden pocket. Once they all found their artifacts Harry grasped Fawkes' tail feathers he intoned, "To the surface, please." Once he landed at the entrance to the Great Hall Harry smiled at the phoenix, "You want to play a prank? Why don't you let them hang out down there for an hours?"
He was answered by an indignant squawk that clearly expressed the phoenix's opinion of his immaturity. Fawkes burst into flame and a second later everyone was back on the surface. Hermione glared at him and growled, "Were you going to leave us down there?"
"Not me! Fawkes was and I had to convince her to flash down there..." What ever else he was going to say was interrupted as Fawkes started chasing him around the entrance hall. Once Fawkes felt she was vindicated she flashed back to the hall with Harry hanging from his feet. She dropped him roughly in front of Hermione and lightly landed on Albus' shoulder.
Hermione laughed, "Well, I guess she took care of that." She checked that her artifact was secured and asked, "So, what's the next stop? Founder's Island?"
"Nope. Seventh floor." Harry corrected.
"Are you sure?" Hermione put a hand on his shoulder and explained, "Don't you think we need to wait?"
Harry shook his head, "Nope." He walked up the passageways and staircases until they were across the hallway from Barnabus the Barmey. He walked back and forth in front of the wall concentrating on the room of hidden things.
James leaned over to Sirius and whispered, "Did he get dropped on his head harder than we thought?"
Hermione smiled and giggled, "Wait for it..."
The oak door materialized and Harry opened it for the group, "Go in, but please be careful you don't touch anything." He followed Albus into the room and explained, "Welcome to the Room of Requirement, or the Come and Go Room, or the room of hidden things. It provides what you need but you can't take out anything unless it has been brought in. So, don't go asking for a million galleons and expect to go spend it on Diagon Alley."
Harry led them down the aisle to the bust of the ugly mannequin and pointed to the small crown. He looked at Albus and asked, "Does that look familiar?"
Albus' face broke into recognition, "Is that... the diadem?"
As the aged headmaster reached for it Harry took the flat end of Gryffindor's sword and spat his hand, "No, no! Bad Headmaster! That thing's a definite DNT!"
Everyone looked at Harry oddly and asked, "DNT???"
"Yeah, do not touch..." he sighed, "I forgot, Kim Possible isn't going to be around for another twenty or thirty years."
Albus turned his focus back to the diadem, "Ohhh kay... So, why exactly can't we touch it?"
Harry picked it up off the mannequin's head and said, "We can touch it, but I know you. You'd have put it on, and right now, we don't need whatever trap Tommie put on this thing to kill you."
Severus eyed the diadem curiously, "What's wrong with it?"
Harry caught Hermione's eye gave him a nod of support, "It's a vessel that contains a part of Voldemort's soul. It's a..."
"Horcrux!" Albus gasped. "I almost put a Horcrux on my head?"
"Yes, you did. And Horcruxes are dreadfully hard to destroy, that's the reason I needed the basilisk and the sword." Harry took the diadem and carefully found a nondescript area of the small crown and scraped the blade across the surface. The wail of pain that came from the diadem brought all to their knees holding their ears. They watched as a black ink like soul snaked out of the small scratch and bubbled on the surface. It started to create a form of a man, but Harry had the presence of mind to stab the surface before it finished it's mission. The ink faded into smoke and disappeared.
Hermione picked up the diadem and waved her wand over the surface. She nodded, "It's clean." and tossed it to Harry.
Harry put it on his head and was washed in a golden feeling. Knowing that only a magical or direct descendent could ever wear and use the diadem he asked two questions quietly. Once he got his answers Harry clapped his hands together and smiled.
"What are you happy about?" James asked in a frightened tone, "I think we've had enough adventure for one day."
Harry nodded, "I agree, but first. Albus, allow me to hunt down these Horcruxes with my resources. I ask you not to deal with any directly. If you find the location, or run across what you think might be one, please let me know first. I am already working towards that end."
"Of course, Harry, may I ask why?"
Harry grimaced, "Because the curse left on one of the Horcruxes left you with the Leper's Curse." Harry saw the headmaster nod in agreement, "So you see why this is not an acceptable path for you to take."
"I certainly do." Albus nodded.
Harry turned to the others, "It is time for you to go back to the Founder's Island and rest."
Hermione looked at him oddly, "What about you?"
"I have... a plan I want to take care of."
Hermione huffed, "Your ribs are still broken, Harry. Don't you think you need to rest up too, take some potions..."
"... and let you mother me? No thanks." Harry led the group out the door and watched his friends walk and limp down the hall and disappear. Turning to Albus he asked, "Can you summon the Grey Lady?"
"Yes, I can." With a thought the Grey Lady appeared beside Albus.
Albus bowed to the ghost and greeted her, "My dear Lady, this young man has needs to discuss with you."
She turned to look at Harry and tilted her head a slight bit as if she was studying him. Harry's eyes gleamed in mischief as he held up the diadem and tossed it in the air. "The diadem!"
Harry nodded, "Yes, and I have an offer for you." he turned to the headmaster, "Albus, will you give us some time alone?"
"Of course." he bowed his way out and soon followed down the hall.
"I want to thank you for saving my mother's diadem. How did you manage..."
Harry interrupted her, "It's a long story and one you will surely have many questions for. But, it is also a story that will have to wait. I used the diadem and it has provided me two answers I have long pondered. One of which I am willing to offer to you and the Barron."
She eyed him curiously and asked, "I am listening. I am also wondering what history you know of Barron and I."
"Again, another tale that needs to be told another day." Harry said with a shake of his head, "What I want to know is, do you want to walk in the land of the living once again?"
The Ravenclaw ghost floated downward and had nearly floated through the floor before she realized that a mortal had just managed to shock a ghost. She asked, "How?"
"I need you to trust. I just know how."
"I will." she looked around, "But, I do not know nor can I speak for the Barron. I will go ask him."
"Let him know that I will only be able to do this once. It's the nature of the spell." Harry waited and suddenly a ghost with a bittersweet smile glided before him, "He says his penance is not over, and that he does not believe a boy of your age could figure out how to break the laws of ages." She looked defiant and added, "I however, know the power of that diadem. I believe you."
"Good, now follow me to the Forbidden Forest." Harry walked out of the castle and past the lake. They seemed to be walking forever before Harry heard the ghost ask, "So, can you tell me some of your story, my young sir."
"Well, my name is Harry..." he began. By the time he finished his story they found the source of the lake and he searched along the banks. The ghost watched him curiously as he suddenly stopped and pulled his wand and pointed it at the bank. "Incantus hominem," a purple spell beam locked onto the bank and Harry had to hold his wand with both hands as the ancient spell tried to run wild. He focused harder on the bank of clay and chanted louder, "INCANTUS HOMINEM!" The beam broadened and lifted Harry off the ground slowly. His ribs were straining under the weight of his body as it pushed against the beam. The bank of clay itself was now glowing purple. Harry ended the spell and landed on the opposite bank. Without wasting time he jumped down the embankment and across the stream. Harry carved out a large block of the now purple clay and levitated it onto the bank. Using a critical eye he looked at the ghost and suddenly began cutting at the clay to give it her general form.
He looked to the ghost, "Last chance to back out. I can only do this once." She shook her head, "I am not backing out."
"Then, I need you to lay down into this clay form. I will seal the spell and then if I did this right, the clay will mold to your form." She nodded quickly and lay in the clay. He waited for all the spirit to find it's home and he conjured a knife and cut his hand. The blood dropped onto the clay and the purple glow absorbed the life giving liquid, Harry looked around and saw that nobody was around. He shook his head at this next part and took out his penis. He masturbated and once he came the white cum splashed onto the clay and it too was soaked into the purple clay. The now tired man waved his magical wand over the body incanting, "Hominus Anima, Hominus Anima, Hominus Anima...," a slow golden dust trickled out of his Phoenix core wand and dusted the clay. The purple shimmer absorbed the magic and slowly the clay started taking shape. The extremities first formed, The Grey Lady's elegant fingers and toes came to life again, followed by her arms and legs, then her torso, and head. The features of the face softened and her eyes opened. Harry ended the chant and leaned down to kiss the woman. He intoned, "With my breath I return you to the land of the living." Linking his lips to hers he breathed life into her body.
She bolted upright and examined her naked body gleefully. Helena Ravenclaw looked to Harry and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Thank you! Thank you!" she kissed him on the cheek and shakily stood up. "Oh my, I forgot how hard this is!"
"Here, let me help you!" Harry shouted as she nearly fell. He reached out and pulled her up into a standing embrace. He instantly lost himself in her grey eyes. Her eyes took in his green orbs and she smiled. Harry closed the distance between them and gave her a deep kiss. Once he pulled back from her he blushed, "Welcome to the land of the living." Harry laughed at the fact that she was still naked, "Hold on. Let me get you some clothes." He stepped back and conjured a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt that fit on her perfectly. Helena looked down at her feet that now sported some shoes and she giggled.
She kicked them off and shook her head, "I prefer to go barefooted if you don't mind. It's been so long since I felt the ground under my feet." Stretching her arms she gathered her bearings and then smiled at Harry and shook her head, "So, what are the trade-offs? I know that something this good has to come with some catches."
"Besides the fact that you can never come back to this spot, and that the magic on the clay will die away when I do, there are none. You are now a living breathing person." Harry said with a nod.
"What happens if I do return to this place, and what happens when you die?" She asked as she pranced along the river bank enjoying the feeling of the sun on her face.
"You will revert to being a ghost." he said with a shrug.
She did a cartwheel and giggled, "That's a fair trade-off." She skipped towards him and wrapped her arms around his, "So, what do you want from me?"
Harry smiled as he pulled her into an embrace, "I am reforming the founders' lines as well as continuing my line of Potters. I need a Lady Ravenclaw. I need a wife to help me reform the line. I will be taking a wife and mistress for all five lines, and I was hoping for you to marry me and become that wife."
She ran a finger down his neck seductively and asked, "So, why were you willing to bring the Barron back to life as well?"
"I wanted you to have the option of staying with someone who already loved you. Someone you had a history with." Harry explained as they walked towards the castle gates.
"How noble of you!" she teased.
"That's me, noble, loyal, intelligent, and smart." Harry said with a raised eye, "That's why I'm the heir of all the founders, and the reason I can take you to the Founders' Island."
She gave one nod of thanks and said, "I haven't been there since I fled so long ago." Harry put the diadem on her head and smiled, "Now, it's time to go." They stepped out of the anti-apparition wards and disappeared.
Sign up to rate and review this story