Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Time travel with a Friend

Recruting Family

by sagesolon

Recruiting family and seducing others.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-30 - Updated: 2012-05-30 - 10646 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 3
The three magicals stepped through the floo into the Leaky Cauldron with little fanfare. After nearly forty years of experience he eventually got the hang of floo travel. Harry looked around, took in the atmosphere one more time, and followed Albus to the back door. The first stop was Gringott's, where Harry took his inheritance test. He was not surprised to find that he was the magical heir of the founders, and opened an account for Hermione. Despite her protests he put all the gold from the Ravenclaw vaults into her account. After collecting a few artifacts that he thought would be helpful, as well as the location of the ancestral manors of the founders, Harry and Hermione met back with Albus.
"So, did you two get everything taken care of?" The old mentor asked as they walked towards their next stop, Ollivander's.
"Yep, just like I thought. I am the magical heir of the founders." Harry looked back to see a dumbstruck Headmaster standing in the middle of the alley. "Professor, are you coming?"
He gathered his wits and nodded, "Of course."
They stepped inside to a seemingly empty store and Harry called out, "Come on out Ollivander." before walking to the corner hiding the disillusioned wandmaker and looked at Albus, "You know, I never understood why the old man would try to hide from us like this." With a swift motion he caught the wandmaker by the arm and swung him into the middle of the room.
"Ah, you're the first person to ever catch me. What gave it away?" the old man asked.
"You still had a shadow behind you." Harry pointed to the window letting in sunlight, "You needed to pick the opposite wall away from the light."
"I guess I learn something new everyday." He mumbled and walked behind the counter, "Now what can I do for you two?"
Hermione stepped forward and requested, "I think a vinewood with dragon heartstring core would do nicely."
Harry nodded and stepped forward, "Holly, with a phoenix feather core."
Ollivander held up his hand, "Now, now, it's the wand..."
Both teens finished the statement, "...that chooses the wizard." Hermione pasted on a blazing smile and added, "Please, just humor us."
Harry added, "However, if any other's fit our magics we will be willing to buy those as well."
Hermione looked at Harry oddly, "Why?"
"You know why." Harry answered. When she still looked at him oddly he sighed and whispered, "P.I." Recognition flashed in her eyes and then asked, "But didn't that save you!"
"Yes, but hopefully I won't need that this time, and if it does happen, I'll have an extra advantage."
Ollivander was amazed at how accurate the two teens were in their description of the wands they needed, "Have I sold to you two before?"
Harry smiled, "Not in this lifetime." He stepped behind the counter, "Do you mind if I take a look at some of these others to see if there's another connection?"
"Go ahead." he motioned both teens to investigate the shelves. Once he got Harry alone he whispered to him, "The wand you have is very unique, powerful."
"I know." Harry nodded, "and I'm sure it has an interesting past does it not?" He ran his hand over the boxes and paused every now and then when he felt a small tug at his magic.
"Yes, it does. The wand has a brother wand, that is owned by He-who-must-not-be-named."
"I figured as much..." he paused as a box all but jumped into his hand, "Well, what do we have here?"
Ollivander took the box and grimaced, "This is one of the oldest in the collection, it's from the ancient Cedars of Lebanon with basilisk tooth core."
"Good." Harry jumped off the ladder and palmed fifty five galleons onto the counter.
"Sir, this is more than..."
"Keep the change" Harry waved off his concern. "Hermione did you find one?"
"Yes!" came the cry from the back.
"Then get your butt out here. We gotta go meet up with some Marauders." Harry ordered.
"Keep your knickers on." Hermione sighed as she gave herself a quick wave of the wand and the dust disappeared.
Hermione paid for her wands as Harry asked Albus, "Do you think we can go meet up with the Potters. I think that's the best place to start."
As they got outside Hermione asked lowly, "Do you think it's wise to go to them first?"
Harry nodded and explained, "We need them on our side quickly. If we aren't honest with them they will find out when we get to Hogwarts and all hell will break loose."
"I don't understand..." Hermione began before she gasped, "Of course. The map."
"She gets it in one." Harry smugly replied. He then walked behind Albus and asked, "So, you know the way?"
"Yes, but they are not hooked up to the floo, so we will have to apparate there. I recommend I apparate with Harry, then come back for Hermione." he nodded, "I think that since he is of Potter blood the wards may not affect him the way it would you, if you just showed up out of thin air."
"I agree." Hermione nodded before Harry could protest.
Harry did not like leaving his friend alone, but nodded and took Albus' arm. The now familiar sucking sensation released them in the outskirts of a farming community. The path that they were standing on led to a large but inviting manor. "Harry, I ask you not to leave this spot until I get back with Hermione."
"Yes, sir." Harry released his mentor and watched him disappear only to reappear a moment later. He gave Hermione a smile and a coy wink.
Albus looked towards the manor and said loudly, "I, Albus Dumbledore and two guests wish to visit with the Potters."
A regal looking house elf appeared, took one look and ran his finger downward in the air. A gust of wind breezed by them and after the elf nodded his head he said, "You are who you say you are. You may come with me."
The trio stepped onto the grounds and was walking on the path towards the mansion. Harry looked towards the manor and saw two boys on brooms playing a one on one match of quidditch. His eyes bulged out and he wanted to break into a run, "Harry. Stop." Hermione quietly ordered, "You don't even have a broom and they would freak out if you used the DE trick." she snickered, "But, I guess it would be a good prank for later."
Harry quieted the quidditch monster and walked up the path to the manor. An elderly man with a short white beard and battle scars on his face and arms was waiting, "Hello, Albus."
He looked at the teens, "and guests. Welcome to Potter Manor." He took a closer look at Harry and guffawed, "My word, you look just like my son."
Harry heard that many times but simply smiled as he heard his grandfather for the first time, "Thank you." Harry gathered his wits and continued, "And that is part of the reason I am here. But, this may be a tale better suited for discussion indoors."
"I am sure it is." Charlus nodded and let them inside. He led them to a sitting room overlooking the Quidditch pitch. Harry took the offered tea and settled onto a settee with Hermione. Albus sat in the high backed walnut chair against the wall and sipped his tea as well. "So, what is this grand tale?"
Harry decided to knock out the big news first, "I am your grandson." Harry smirked at the choking reaction of his grandfather. "My name is Harry James Potter, my mother is Lilly Evans Potter, and I am from 1996."
The old man looked to Albus who simply nodded, "He is who he says he is, Charlus. I beg you to listen to his tale."
Harry focused on the story Albus knew and related it to the Potter elder at the end Harry sighed and laid the charm on thick as he lowly mumbled, "So, I hope you can excuse the wide smile on my face right now, I've never really met my parents in real life, and I never met my grandparents either. You seem to be everything I could want in a grandpa."
The old man fought back a tear and gathered his courage, "Well, let's see if we can't get to know each other." He pulled out a book from the stand, "But first, let's make sure you are of Potter blood. Come here, Harry." Harry walked over and placed his hand on the book. It glowed gold and accepted him. Charlus smiled, "Very well, you are a Potter."
Harry cricked his neck then asked, "So, can I meet my dad now?"
Hermione chuckled, "Not yet! You can play Quidditch later. I need to ask something." The men's eyes turned to her and she took a breath, "There are just a few people who actually know who we really are, and where we are really from. Do you think it might be better if Harry is introduced as a cousin instead of his son?" The men fidgeted a bit and Harry waved his hand to explain further, "I mean could you imagine being a seventeen or sixteen year old and find out that you have a son? And that son is from a marriage that has not even happened yet?"
The men thought for a second and Albus nodded, "That is a wonderful idea, young lady. I suddenly have some more errands to run, like to the Burrow, and to Gringotts, as well as Ollivander's." He looked at the Potter patriarch, "Charlus, wonderful tea."
Once Albus was gone Charlus nodded, "A cousin is a much better option. I actually had a brother who fought with the muggle Allies in WWII that disappeared in their invasion of Normandy. I think that it will make sense that he might have been injured and spent his life on the continent."
"I don't know how to speak French, though." Harry admitted.
Hermione brightened up, "But, if he was brought back to England without any idea who he was, then it still fits. Your family could have been raised as muggles."
"But then how would I know magic like I do now?" Harry got up and started pacing, "I am not going to go into this venture half-hearted."
Charlus spoke up, "What if I found you in an orphanage and had been tutoring you." He puffed out his chest, "I'm a pretty decent teacher. And it would be understandable once I discovered your heritage."
Harry sighed, "That's a good story for everyone outside our circle. But, those in our circle will be told we are from the future..." he paused, "I can still be a cousin though."
Hermione sighed, "That would make life easier. Just remember the more people who know..."
"... the harder the secret will be to keep." Harry finished. "But James and Sirius need to know immediately. They will be the first members of our group." Harry paced a bit more, "Then the four of us..." he paused and looked at Charlus, "You will let James go on these adventures with me, won't you?"
"How can I tell my grandson no? You need your dad there to help you."
"Good. Well, we need to go to Diagon Ally for a few more supplies, then to see my m... I mean to see Lily and get her on board."
Hermione clicked her tongue, "Remus?"
"He'll be when we get to Hogwarts.... or maybe even the Founder's Island, but he'll be one of the first ones."
"Oi!" came a voice from the doorway. "Who are you?"
"Damn, Prongs, it's your good twin!"
They turned to see James and Sirius standing in the doorway sweaty and worn out. Charlus brightened, "James, this is your cousin. I think you need to get to know him, for he has a tale to tell you." The older man took the two young magicals towards the Marauders and explained, "Everything they are telling you is the truth. So, listen to them carefully you two."
"Are you hungry?" James asked looking at the two of them. When both nodded their heads he led the way to the kitchens. "Well, I'm James and this is Sirius." he motioned to his friend.
"Yes, we know." Hermione said as she edged towards Sirius and whispered something in his ear that actually made him blush.
He looked at his best friend and raised his eyebrows, "She's a keeper!" He wrapped his arm around her waist and she cuddled into his arms.
James and Harry gave identical looks of awe as they simply sat at the table and an elf brought them their food. After they were finished Harry sighed, "I guess you want to hear the story now?"
Harry stuck to explaining that he was a cousin from the future. He outlined their purposes, and explained that they wanted the two Marauders on board. Once they explained everything Sirius brightened up, "What about Moony and Wormtail? Will they be included?"
Harry responded quickly, "Moony, yes. Wormtail, no."
James looked at him oddly and asked, "Why not? Wormie..."
"Will betray you and lead you to your death, James." he looked at Sirius, "and he will end up sending you to Azkaban for twelve years for a crime you did not commit." Harry shook his head, "I'm not telling you that he can't be a friend to you, but he will not be in this group. Also, you can not tell him anything about this group, or what we are doing. Is that understood?"
Both of them nodded their heads. James asked, "But, what about my dad?"
Charlus walked in the doorway and intoned, "You have my full blessing. A long time ago, we wizards went on treks to earn our manhood. The adventures we encountered helped make us into men. I consider this as simply your trek."
"But, what would mom have said..." James started to ask.
"Mom is not here anymore, James. It is time for you to become the man. I'm not long for this world, and I think this is exactly what you need." Charlus threw two empty duffel bags at the Marauders, "Now, go. Make your trek, my sons."
Sirius blinked before asking, "You consider me as your son?"
Charlus smiled, "Of course, Sirius."
The dark haired boy raced to the patriarch and wrapped his arms around him, "Thank you."
"Now go." Charlus admonished. "They have a plan."
As they left the wards of the manor James laughed, "Now, I know how a baby bird feels when the adult birds push them out of the nest!"
Harry laughed as well, "Don't worry. We have some great landing spots." He looked at Hermione and asked, "So, do you think I should tell them now, or wait and let them see it for themselves?"
"Go ahead and tell them." she nodded with a smile, "I want to see their faces."
"I am the magical descendants of all four founders of Hogwarts. I am the proprietor owner of their ancestral homes, we have some great places to land my friends. As well as train, and do whatever we want."
At this Hermione winked at Sirius, "Did I forget to tell you that in the future we are much more looser sexually?" She took in a deep breath, "Sex makes our magic more powerful."
Hermione seemed to enjoy making the boys blush. All but Harry was gobsmacked and he simply played along. They were silent as they passed the wards until James snapped to attention, "That means you can have four wives..."
"At the very least, Aand as many mistresses as I want." Harry added. "I don't know how many mistresses I plan on taking, but I definitely plan on restarting the founders' lines." Harry looked around and motioned for the Knight Bus.
"Where are we off to?" Sirius asked Harry as he finally got over his blush.
"To Diagon Ally. We have to gather our supplies."
Along the way the bangs and starts gave Sirius and Hermione plenty of opportunities to "accidentally" grope each other. Harry was about to snap at Hermione to slow down before she broke the poor man when they finally stopped at the Cauldron. "Thank Merlin. I hate riding that thing." James sighed.
Once they entered the alley they purchased owls, books, and set up a tab with the grocer. As they were nearing the end of their trip Sirius stiffened as he saw his sisters crossing the road. Harry took one look at the younger, less crazy version of Bellatrix and a plan snapped into place. Hermione took one look in his eyes and bemoaned, "Oh, no. He's got a plan." Before he walked towards the two witches.
"Meet me in the Cauldron in two... make that three hours." he ordered the other three, "Hermione be ready to apparate to Sal's house if I need you."
Hermione looked at the two young men and sighed, "Well, let's get you two ready to take on the muggle side of life after Harry gets back."
Harry marched over to the women stood in front of them waiting for them to stop. They came up to a halt feet from Harry who fixed them with his piercing green eyes. "Which of you is Bellatrix?" Bella looked a bit frightened as she stepped towards him, "I am."
Harry leaned towards her and whispered in her ear, "Do you want more power than you could ever imagine? Do you want your family to kneel at your feet? Do you want riches beyond your belief?"
He was speaking her love language and as she felt herself get moist between her legs she nodded, "Yes."
"Then hold my hand." He apparated and landed in front of a castle half the size of Hogwarts, "Welcome to Slytherin Castle."
She looked at him coldly and snapped, "What are you playing at?"
Harry realized he had to break her and make her his right then. He deftly plucked her wand from the hidden holster wrenched her arm behind her and grabbed her left tit with his hand from behind, "I know you, Bella. I promise you that what I am about to tell you is the truth. I swear upon my magic that I am the magical heir to Salazar Slytherin. This is his castle, and I am going to make you mine." Harry pushed her through the gates and despite her frustrated grunts he explained, "Bella, there is a man out there who calls himself Voldemort..."
"Don't call him by his name!" she foamed at the mouth.
"Now, now. I know more about that maniac than any others. Hell, I know that you have probably already been approached about joining him." he stopped when she paused in acceptance of his words. With a flick of his wand the sleeves of her robe dropped to the floor and he saw the branding on her arm. "I know more about him than any of his Death Eater ilk will ever know."
Once they entered the castle she pushed herself away from him, "Like what!"
"His real name is Tom Marvolo Riddle." Harry lazily wrote the name in the air as the castle doors slammed shut, "He took that common muggle name and changed it into..." with a wave of his hand the phrase, "I am Lord Voldemort" replaced the muggle name. "He is not interested in any pure blood agenda, not really. He is more interested in ruling the world for himself. He thinks he is invincible, but really, he is only scared of death."
Bella eased up as she look around at the castle and said, "You are who you say you are. So, why me?"
Harry took her by the hand and led her into the dungeons, "Because, you are going to be in an interesting position in the future..." He opened the door to the dungeons to find all types of torture devices littering the room, "... and I will explain it to you after I claim you."
The door closed behind her and Harry was pleased to see a smile on the woman's lips, "This looks like fun!"
Harry whipped his wand through the air and the chains came to life. One set pulled her against the wall roughly. Harry walked to her and ran the holly wand down the front of the robes. Her clothes split apart with a breath of wind from the window. Harry removed his robes and clothes before looking at his conquest struggling against the chains. "The more you struggle against them, the more you will get hurt."
The woman smiled, "I know." Harry walked towards her with his engorged dick ready for action.
"Kneel." She struggled against the chains but was rewarded by seeing her on her knees before him. "I, the heir of Slytherin, promise to marry you and make you Lady Slytherin once the man styling himself as Lord Voldemort is dead, if you do everything I tell you to. Do you understand?"
"Yes." she greedily replied as she leaned forward to suck his offered cock. Harry had to admit that she had talents in that area. The swirling tongue almost made him want to drop his load right then, but he pulled out of her mouth. He had other plans. With a wave of his hand the chains released her into his arms. He gathered her and kissed and bit on her neck leaving whelps of pain as he went along. He then pushed her in between two pillars that instantly chained her arms and legs then held her horizontally in mid air.
"Do you like Salazar's levitating bed? He used to use this device to rape women while their husbands were forced to watch." Harry let his wand travel the length of her body, "Of course I have other uses for this when it comes to you." He looked at her spitefully and whispered, "Who is your master?"
"You are... You are!" She screamed with lust. "I want you in my pussy, Lord Slytherin!"
"Not yet. I need to degrade you, and make you realize just where you are right now." With a flick of his wand his patronus sped into the sky. Moments later Hermione entered the castle and found them in the dungeons. "Ah, there you are. Come, my friend. Our little Bella here needs to taste you."
Hermione started to protest, but realized what Harry was doing. She tossed her robes into the corner and smiled as she stalked her way to them, "Of course, lover."
Harry kissed Hermione as he stood between the legs of Bella. Once through he looked at the chained woman dripping in passion and sneered, "You see, I may be Lord Slytherin but I do not believe all that pureblood nonsense. This is my best friend, and fucking partner. And she is what you would call a mudblood." Harry saw an instant of fury in Bella's eyes but silenced it with a well placed Cruciatus on her right tit. "Now, now. You have to play nice if you want to be Lady Slytherin one day." He waited for Bella to relax and then with a wave of his hand the chains on her arms lowered so that Hermione could straddle Bella's face. "Now, if you want me to claim you, you must have a little din din. Hermione." he gave the girl a look and watched in enjoyment as she pushed her pussy into the pureblood's face. "If Hermione gets to cum on your face, you get what you want.. for now."
Hermione nearly collapsed the moment Bella's talented tongue began filling her slit. She could get used to this woman. She grabbed the edges of the columns for support as her legs started to go weak. With a fierce look Hermione grasped Harry's attention and ordered, "Fuck her Harry, Fuck her! Oh merlin she's wonderful." Harry waited for Hermione to climax and then started slamming into Bella's moist cunt. He slid his Holly wand into the slit as he pushed and started chanting along with the thrusts. As he came a golden glow expanded from his wand tip to create a tattoo in her pussy. The chains let go of Bella as they climaxed and all three fell into a heap of flesh. Harry could feel the old magic connection forming. "There it is. Bella, you are mine."
Bella got on her knees and looked at Harry, "What do you want me to do, Master."
"I want to you act exactly as you would normally. When, you are finally offered a spot in Voldemort's inner circle, you will accept and pass everything you learn on to me. Eventually, Voldemort will entrust a cup into your care. You bring it to me, immediately. If he forces you to marry someone, then go ahead. My magic will supersede it. Hell, I'll probably kill him for you and claim his property by right of conquest. In the end, I want you to help me defeat Voldemort. If you do this, then when he is killed, I will marry you and you will carry on Slytherin's line, along with the few mistresses I may assign to this house."
"Yes, master." she nodded.
"And outside of when we are alone, you are to react to me in disgust. You must maintain your character very well. I need you to befriend Regulus Black if he ever joins you. Also, I will have at least three other wives, but none of them will be of any concern to you for a while. Is that understood?"
"Yes, master." She lustily acknowledged, "Is there anything else?"
"No, I will give you a portkey to this castle at some point, so we can continue our trysts when I call for you. You will find that I have my own special tattoo." he slipped his fingers into her pussy. She let out a gasp of pain, "You see, there is a tattoo inside you now, and the more you let yourself fall for me into true love, the more it grows, and the more pleasurable sex will be."
"Yes, master." she mewed.
"Now, go."
Once the young woman was clothed and on her way Hermione smiled, "That was a good move, Harry." She kissed him on the cheek, "Never knew you had it in you."
"Well, if I didn't take action, I know she will turn into that crazed psychopath. I want life to be better, and if that means making her my wife, then so be it. She'll join Voldemort, I know she will, and that gives me a great spy in his ranks that he can't corrupt."
"Come, on, the boys are waiting." Hermione said as she put her knickers back on. She giggled a bit and remarked, "Who would have known that Bella was that good with her tongue?"
Harry laughed as they left the dungeon. They left the castle and apparated back to Diagon Alley. Stepping into the Leaky Cauldron they spotted James and Sirius in a booth in the corner waving them over. Once they got in earshot James asked, "What took you so long? You two are half an hour late."
Harry didn't blink an eye and shrugged, "Had to make sure I had a trustworthy spy in Tom's little army."
Harry took an offered butterbeer and downed the first long swig. Sirius waited for him to finish and asked, "So, now what?"
"We have to go get Lilly Evans into this training." He looked at James and asked, "Do you know where she lives?"
James held up his hands, "How would I know? I'm not her boyfriend."
Hermione cleared her throat, "Do you know her parents' names?"
James nodded, "Yeah, her mom's name is Rose, and her dad's name is Roger."
Hermione nodded and ordered, "Ok, follow me." She got up and started towards the door. Harry downed the rest of his butterbeer and left a few sickles on the table as the three boys followed Hermione out of the pub and to a phone booth. "Where does she live?"
"York."
Hermione picked up the phone and waved her wand across the face of the metal face. She waited for a second then asked into the phone, "Yes, I'd like to get an address for a Roger and Rose Evans from York."
She conjured a piece of paper and a pen, "You have three. Ok, can you give me those?" She wrote the addresses and spoke, "Thank you." Handing the paper to Harry she smiled, "See, that wasn't too hard."
James' mouth dropped a bit, "You're muggleborn?"
"Yes, I am." Hermione nodded regally, "Now, we have something to do."
Harry nodded and held up his wand for the Knight Bus. They rode the lurching, speeding hulk of fear to York and after striking out at the first house they walked to the second address that was only two blocks away. Harry knocked on the door and stepped back as a middle aged lady with auburn hair smiled at them, "Yes, how may I help you?"
"Hi Mrs. Evans, we are looking for Lilly, we are friends of hers from school." Harry lied deftly.
"Well, she's not in. She and another of her friends just went down to the park. I can have Petunia lead you down there, however."
Harry beamed at her, "That would be great." He saw Hermione give him an odd look, so Harry winked at her and whispered, "I know what I'm doing."
A much different looking Petunia walked down the steps. Her hair was light and wavy, not overly permed and brittle like Harry remembered. She still had a bit of innocence on her face instead of bitterness. She actually glowed. Harry could see what Petunia could grow into, she was at a crossroads in her life and Harry was going to help her down the right path this time. He stepped forward and took the muggle sibling's hand in his and kissed her knuckle, "The flowers that share your name must wilt in shame at your beauty." Harry caught the momentary smile of attraction that flashed across her face and pressed onward, "My name is Harry, and I am pleased to meet you."
A bemused mother stood to the side, "Petunia, Harry and his friends here," Petunia looked up an saw the others, "want to talk to Lilly. Can you please show them the way?"
Before she could refuse Harry spoke up, "And it would please me greatly if we could stop off and have some supper..." he looked at Lilly and Petunia's mother, "... if that is not a problem with you?"
The older lady smiled, "Of course not. I think I'll call up some of my friends and have a night out."
Petunia looked at the woman and huffed, "Sure, don't give me any say!"
"Petunia, love, you need a night out as well." She made a shooing motion with her hands, "Now, go."
Harry latched his arm with hers and remarked to the older lady, "After we get back, I would like to ask a favor of you as well, Mrs. Evans."
"Of course." she answered as they closed the door.
Harry looked at the still young woman on his arm and gave her a charming smile, "So, my Pet, where do we go?"
She blushed a little and led the way, "I know what you all are." She shook her head and whispered quietly, "You are freaks just like my sister!"
Harry could tell the two Marauders bristled at her comment, but he simply laughed, "I wouldn't call us freaks. I'd call us Mutants, gifted, genetically enhanced he men, or even life giving love machines." He then leaned in and whispered, "Of course if you wanted to call me a freak in bed, I'll gladly let you."
She blushed and he saw her squeeze her legs together a bit as she giggled, "You are odd."
Harry laughed as they entered an open clearing, "So, I guess this is the park?"
"Yes," she pointed to a grove of trees, "That's where they usually sit around and talk."
James bristled, "They?"
"Yes, she and that boy." she said with a distasteful look.
Harry sighed, "I'm guessing the boy is Severus Snape?" Petunia nodded and kept walking. Looking back to James, he ordered, "Get over it James. She's friends with Severus. If you don't grow up and let her be friends with him, you are going to cause big problems down the road." He relaxed hen he saw James ease up a bit. They came into a clearing in the middle of the wooded lane. Before they made a step, Harry could sense the ward lines that the two magicals had created. He darted his hands out and ordered, "Stay where you are." He closed his eyes and smiled, "Impressive. A mild repulsion charm along with a detection charm. Nothing too dangerous, but still impressive for two sixth years." Waving his wand at the nearest stone he bypassed the ward and waved the others through. Once into the clearing Harry cleared his throat and laughed as he casually put up a shield against Severus' silent stunner, "Impressive work on this area, you two." he looked at Severus and nodded, "Nice reaction time."
"Well," he drawled holding his wand in a defensive position, "with those two running about, I have to have a good reaction time."
Harry put his wand away and smiled, "I come today as a friend and a potential ally, to both of you." he nodded to Lilly as well.
She turned around and looked at Petunia, "Are you sure you should be here?"
Harry squashed all comments when he nodded, "She should. I believe she could be of great help to our plans."
Severus sneered, "She's a muggle, what use can she be?"
Harry smiled, "Well, It involves a man named Tom Riddle and how he grew up in the muggle world. I am forming a team of young magic users like yourself and Ms. Evans to help defeat him." he nodded to the edge of the wooded lane, "If you do not want to be a part of this then you are free to leave."
James started to speak up, "Harry, he's..."
"...going to be a great part of this team." Harry finished for him. "You have to get over your hatred, James. He becomes one of the most courageous men I ever met. I think he deserves this chance." Turning back to Severus and Lilly, "So, do you consent to joining my little band of magicians. The training we will go through this summer will be on the par of no other group."
"Will I be able to leave if I do not want to join you?" Severus asked. "I don't want to be stuck like a Death Eater... again."
Harry nodded, "Up to a point, you will be able to leave. After I give you certain information, I will have to lock it away, and I will obliviate you before you leave us." Harry shook his head, "I will not have any mindless slaves around me."
Severus nodded, "Very well. For now." he sneered, "But, I'm only doing it for the training. I need it with Potter and Black around. Nothing will change the fact that I hate those two."
Hermione laughed, "Hopefully, much more will be changed by the end of the summer." She gave Sirius a coy look.
Harry kept on with his spill, "Lilly, are you in?"
"I have to admit that you have me intrigued about this training. How are you going to get around the underage use of magic?" She asked with a skeptical tone.
"I have my methods, but I can't tell you until you agree." He waited for her to give a short nod and he clapped his hands, "Great, then off we go." he looked at Hermione, "Gryff's house?"
"No, Row's house. Better library." she corrected.
"Mione... really? Why?"
"Because, there's more there to learn from."
"Ok, but we're going to Gryff's house for the dueling courtyard."
"Which I agree to, but it will be later this summer."
"Ok." he grumbled as he dug into his cloak and dug the book portkey the Goblins gave him. "Touch it." The magical's did it without a glance. Harry took a look Petunia who seemed to think the book would bite her, "It's a portkey, it is a form of transportation. If you agree, then you're taking a step into our world that you can't leave from. You know about magic, but now you're going to be living it."
Petunia looked at the group and nodded. She put her left hand on the book, "If you accept me, I'll go."
Harry looked at the others and even received a tentative nod from Severus, "Good." he put his wand to the book and intoned, "The Rookery." With a blur of colors and that familiar yanking behind the belly button they were deposited miles and miles away in the pleasant courtyard of a blue and white stoned castle manor. A pop beside them revealed a house elf. He looked directly at Harry and his face beamed, "We has been waiting for Mistress Rowena's heir for oh so long!" he bowed and introduced himself, "I am Twoie. I am the lead elf of this manor. Our descendants have been taking care of this manor ever since Mistress Rowena passed oh so long ago."
All but Hermione looked at Harry and exclaimed, "You're the heir of Ravenclaw?"
Harry laughed, "No, I'm the magical heir of Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, AND Ravenclaw." he waved his hand and dramatically intoned, "Welcome to the Rookery. This will be our classroom." He gave the grand tour of her greenhouses built by her good friend Hufflepuff, herself, the library where they nearly lost Hermione, Lily, and Severus. They found her potions lab that housed some items not seen in nearly a thousand years . Once through he gathered the group around the kitchen table, "So, do you think you can handle learning here this year?" He took a chicken leg from the
Before they could all speak, Severus blurted, "After we hear your story."
Harry nodded and he told them, "Ok, but this is the point where you can leave or stay with your memories intact." They all stayed and Harry continued pointing to Hermione, "We are from the future, and before you ask I will not tell you anything about what you become or do in the future, except that I will say that by the time we left all of you were dead... except for you Petunia." he smiled at her, "You were living your life on the run."
"How did you get here?" Lily curiously asked.
"Hermione and I were fighting Voldemort and his Death Eaters in the Great Hall of Hogwarts. I am the only one who could ever defeat him, and in this last fight he performed a ritual that he thought would send me to another dimension, instead he sent me to the past. Hermione here managed to get sent back with me when she tried to pull me back. But, he made a mistake and sent us back to a time where we could make the most difference." He took a breath and continued, "I was tasked by Albus Dumbledore, himself before he died, to take care of this Dark Lord. I still feel I am under this charge, so I am going to continue my hunt all over again."
"So, why do you need us?" James asked.
"Last time I only trusted two others. I see the error of my ways now. I am going to surround myself with people I know can I can trust." he looked at all of them, "Lily, you gave me encouragement in the darkest of times. James, cousin, you gave me courage when no others could. Sirius, you protected me when I was unable to do so myself. Severus, you also helped protect me, even more than Sirius did. You got past your hatred for my family and ended up being one of the most courageous men I ever met. You risked your life every day to spy on Voldemort and gave up your life in the end so that I could have a chance to defeat old snake face."
Petunia looked at him, "What did I do for you?"
Harry took a breath and answered, "You provided for me, housed me, and fed me when no others would."
"So, my house was your safe-house?" she asked with wide eyes.
"Yes." Harry nodded as he tried to mask his emotions.
"I never thought I would be able to do that..."
"You did." Hermione answered.
"There are others I plan on adding later in the year. Some of which I never got to meet, but know by what they did in the first war, like Remus, Frank Longbottom, and the Prewitts." he looked at Severus, "I will need to talk to you about a few Slytherins that I have questions about." He saw Severus give a thoughtful look before nodding.
"So, let's get to work." Harry ordered before looking at Petunia, "Hermione, go ahead and start researching and teaching spells from Row's library." He placed a hand on Petunia's arm and added, "I want to speak with Petunia for a moment, then I need to sit down and figure out our next step."
"Ok." The group walked out to find the library together, despite the evil looks the Marauders were exchanging with Severus. He then turned to Petunia and laid his hand softly on her leg. He looked deeply in her eyes and saw a spark of mischief and innocence that was never in his Aunt's eyes. He mentally shook the image from his mind, this Petunia was not his Aunt, no, this was his Pet. He would make her his. "Pet, I feel an attraction to you."
She blushed a little, "I feel it too."
"Pet, I'm going to be restarting all four of the founders' lines, and continuing the Potter line. So, I want to warn you that if you and I do move forward, you will have to share me with others."
She looked around at the opulent surroundings and asked, "How many others?"
Harry could tell she was growing stiff, "Not sure, I will have five wives and maybe a mistress for each one." He walked behind her and began massaging her shoulders, "Pet, I know you want to join our magical life." he bent forward and whispered, "Let go of your hate and join us."
She stuttered in anticipation, "B-B-but what would I do? I'm not magical."
"You don't have to have magic to make potions, do research, take care of many magical creatures, love our families, and so on. Plus, we will need you to help us when we venture into Muggle England." he moved a strand of her hair away from her neck and gave it a light kiss. Being discreet he extended his aura to wrap his magic around Petunia, "So, you can see, you're going to be a valuable part of our group."
She turned her face towards Harry and he leaned in for a kiss. They parted their mouths in acceptance as she stood up to face him. Her hands glided up his chest as she deepened the kiss and wrapped her legs around his midsection. He moved to the kitchen table and sat her on the edge. She huskily whispered, "Make me yours. I've never felt this good in my life, I don't care if you make me your little whore right now. I want you."
"Pet," Harry realized how fast this was going and with a bit of realization he pulled back on his magical aura and focused on her, "if we do that, there's a good chance you'll end up pregnant."
She stopped for a second then shook her head, "No, I'm on the pill. Mum got it for me..."
Harry shook his head as well, "Pet, I hate to tell you this, but no muggle contraceptive will stop a wizard pregnancy if you are fertile." Harry got a mischievous look, "But there are other things I can do." With a wave of his wand at the doors they shut and sealed themselves. He pulled up a chair and sat between her legs. He vanished her shorts and knickers, then dived in to his dessert. As he teased her cunt with his tongue he channeled a bit of magic through his secondary love muscle. That spark made her grasp the table and throw her head back as she tightened her legs around his head. Harry used a bit of Parseltongue magic to send her further over the edge until his face was covered with her smell and she was laying on the table thoroughly spent.
With a dreamy smile she leaned forward and patted his face, "Yeah, you're definitely a keeper." She noticed the bulge in his pants and smiled at him, "Seems someone else needs a little attention." Pet pulled up a seat and ran her hand under his robes. She grasped his dick and groaned, "Well, well, well, this wand seems to be almost nine inches long, but I wonder what is at it's core?" She rubbed it gently and looked into his face, "Harry, you were right, I want to live in this life. I want it now. I don't care if I spawn twenty of your kids, I want you."
Harry grabbed the arm rests as his climax built, "You don't care if I fuck other girls?"
She shook her head, "No. Not as long as you take care of me too." She leaned forward as she put a little pressure at the base of his dick, "Give me what that old man denied me, Please!" she begged.
"Ok, but because you're underage both magically and as a muggle, you could only be a mistress, never a wife."
Her strokes became longer and stronger, "I don't care!" She ripped off his pants as he neared the end and plunged herself onto his dick. The sudden warm sensation put him over the edge and he felt stream after stream of cum coat her insides. She leaned into his ear and whispered, "And I'm thirteen days from my period. I know exactly what that means." She wrapped her arms around his head and played with his hair, "I know from Lily that a wizard is legal at the age of seventeen. I turn seventeen in two weeks. I will move out of my mother's house and into yours then, make me a mistress, I don't care. Wait and make me a wife, and that would please me to the ends of the world. I don't care. Just accept me, that's all I can ask for."
Harry kissed her face, "Then that's what you will receive." he moved his hand under her shirt to play with her breasts, "I will claim you as a mistress right now. If that is ok with you?"
She nodded, "Yes, please!"
Harry ran his hand over her heart and intoned the words he never got the chance to say in his prior life with any woman, "I, Harry Potter-Gryffindor, claim this woman as my mistress to do with her body as I want. Any children will claim the name Gryffindor and will be protected, provided, and loved by me." A shimmer of silver light rose from her chest as the bond settled.
Pet smiled as the bond linked her heart to Harry's, "Now, what is your bidding?"
"You are to make your good-byes to your past life in these two weeks. After your seventeenth birthday, you will explain to your mother that you are accepted into our world, that you will be part of my life, and that you hope she can accept it. Also, explain that you're pregnant and we have formed a bond." Harry nodded, "If she wants a marriage, we can perform a ceremony in the muggle world at a later date." Seeing he nod, he ordered, "Now, go help the others research, but don't tell them anything that happened, please."
"Yes, my love." she whispered as she got up from him. Harry noticed how she gently rubbed her womb as if she was begging the union to form.
Harry turned to the parchment an elf named Penelope presented and started writing out a plan of attack. First thing he needed was a means to destroy those Horcruxes. He also wanted to unite his team and get rid of the basilisk under the school. Maybe there would be a way to do that tomorrow afternoon. He was putting together a list of events that needed to happen when he felt someone licking his ear. He turned around expecting it to be Pet. Only to find some bushy brown hair teasing him.
"Hermione!" he playfully admonished.
"Well, Petunia..."
"Call her Pet." Harry shook his head, "She is no longer Petunia. That callous old woman died about three hours ago when we met her."
"Well, Pet sure seems quite satisfied. I hope you avoided actually doing the deed?" she asked with an upturned eyebrow as she straddled her fuck buddy.
"Actually she took care of that." he explained what happened.
Hermione laughed and said, "Only you." she paused a second and asked, "But why?"
"Two reasons. First of all she needed this life. It makes things simpler and easier for all of us. Secondly, it's insurance." Harry looked down and calmed his nerves.
"Insurance? Insurance from what?" Hermione asked as she pulled his head up to look at her.
"In case we don't succeed, and another Harry Potter is born in this universe only to be marked by Voldemort, then he would be raised in a loving magical home instead of that hell hole I was brought up in." He stated and looked away.
Hermione gave a wistful smile and turned his face back to hers, "Sometimes, you are still that little boy in the cupboard." She kissed him sweetly on the lips, "That's why I love you."
Harry shook his head, "Don't tell me you're wanting a piece of me now!"
"No, I plan on getting a little Blacker tonight." she winked.
"Aww, what about poor Severus?" He teased. She blushed and looked away. Harry's mouth dropped, "What?"
She whispered in her friend's ear, "I already gave him a blow job!"
"When?"
"While we were in the library, I found him and we were talking about potions and magic. I could tell he was conflicted about doing anything, because of Lilly so I took the first move and kissed him. We kept at it and I gave him the kiss down below." She said with a shrug, "I told you, I was tired of being Miss goody two shoes."
"Only you would give a blow job in Rowena's Library." he teased.
She gave him a wink and teased, "Don't knock it until you've tried it!" Getting up she stretched and showed off her marvelous rack before sighing, "I have some Sirius seduction to take care of. Good night, Harry."
"It's only six o'clock."
"Yep," she walked out of the kitchen and called back, "and your plan looks sound. I like it and can't wait to do it tomorrow."
Harry snapped out of his hormonal rage and looked back at the paper. She was right. Harry made his appearance in the library and found Lily and Petunia... no Pet, in the corner whispering. He was sure he knew what they were talking about. So, he made his way to an empty table between James and Severus. Hermione and Sirius were nowhere to be seen, so Harry naturally knew where they were.
He looked at the two adversaries and coughed. When they both looked up he motioned for them to join him at his table, "Come on, you two aren't going to bite each other." They joined him and he looked at James, "I know you're good to stay the rest of the summer," turning to Severus he asked, "But, what about you?"
"I can floo call them, but they probably won't care. I will be out of my dad's hair and my mother can focus on... " he caught James' eyes and decided not to mention anymore of his home life, "other things."
"Good, after we talk, you can go do that." Harry looked at his list and asked, "So, would you two be up for some adventure tomorrow?"
James replied, "Sure," as Severus asked, "What's in it for me?" James gave Severus an ugly look and huffed, "Always, looking out for number one."
Harry decided to nip this fight in the bud, "He should be, James. That's the mark of maturity. You need to learn it. You take care of family first, then yourself." he motioned to Severus, "Unless you haven't taken the time to notice, his family life isn't all roses and caviar. So, he needs to look after himself." he looked at Severus and replied earnestly, "If all goes as to plan, you will have enough money and rare potion supplies to get you started on your mastery in two years."
Severus' eyes focused into space for a second as he weighed the options and nodded, "Yes."
James seemed a bit more sedated when he asked, "So, what do we need to do?"
"Tomorrow morning we are going to Hogwarts, we have some things to do, and I want all of you to do exactly what I tell you to, when I tell you to." he shrugged, "That's all."
"Who else is going?" James asked as he eyed the back of Lilly's head.
"Me, you two, Hermione, and Sirius." he laughed, "Even though, I imagine he doesn't even know yet."
Severus' face flushed for a second at the mention of Hermione's name and Harry smiled, "I know, Sev and it's ok. She's taken with you as much as she is with Sirius and myself." he nodded, "I told you all, we're a bit more adventurous with sex in the future. So, go ahead and fuck her by all means the next time you get the chance."
James' face flushed with victory as he teased, "What about Lily, Severus?"
Harry again stopped the fight, "James, what about Lilly? Isn't that her decision to make?" He turned on his inner actor and sighed, "Look, I thought you could be mature enough to come on this adventure with me, but if you're not I'll just send you back to Potter Manor..."
James shook his head, "No, that's that's fine. I'll work on it."
"That's all I can ask." Harry sighed, "But, if you don't fix it, you're going to be out."
"Gotcha." he nodded.
Harry gave Severus a nod and he went to the fireplace to floo call his parents. While he was gone Harry fixed James with a glare, "He's a better person than you think. Stop being a prat to him and let Lily decide. She'll probably pick you, but don't give him a reason to hate you. Ok?"
James took a cleansing breath and simply said, "Ok. I got you."
Harry nodded and patted him, "Good Prongs, now your treat." James looked at him oddly as he walked over to the Evans sisters and whispered something to them. They both walked back with them. Pet sat in Harry's lap and Lilly plopped down in James' lap.
When Severus returned he saw Lilly in James' lap and a moment of hatred flared, but was quickly put out as Lilly winked at him, "Hey, Sev, come on over." Both Pet and Lilly were playing with the Potter boys' hair.
Severus sat down and he nodded, "They said it was fine. My mother gathered my things and I gave them to a house-elf. He said he would find me a room."
Harry leaned his head towards Pet and asked, "So, how did research go?"
That started a cascade of information as the four teens explained all they found. It seemed that Row's library was better for research than it was for blow jobs. Who would have thought it? Harry brought the conversation to a brief stop when he asked, "So, did anyone find something about interbred species?" After a moment he continued, "I was wondering if wizard's cross bred with other species produced more powerful children?"
Both Severus and James huffed, "No! Of course not?"
"Do you think magicals and muggles are different species of humans?"
All the teens nodded, "Yes."
Then I'm going to name off some wizards, "Voldemort, Professor Flitwick, Gregorovitch, Elena Delacour. All of them are half-breeds."
"They are all powerful, but what about Professor Dumbledore?" James asked, "He's pureblood."
"I wonder, though," Harry sighed as he let his hand wander across the inside of Pet's leg, "You do know his full name, right?"
The Hogwarts students nodded, "Yes."
"I've always wondered why the name Brian was included. That is such a muggle sounding name especially in an age where muggle and magical names were not shared." Harry let the information simmer a bit before adding, "I'm not sure, so don't start spreading rumors about him, it's just something that makes me curious."
Severus finally found what he thought of as a bright spot for the pure blood cause, "Ok, but what about Hagrid?"
Lilly and James looked at him with spite, "What about Hagrid?"
"He's half-giant..."
"No," Lilly steamed, "he is not! I keep telling you he isn't a giant."
Harry nodded, "Yes, he is, but Severus, what's your point?"
"He's almost a squib." Severus reasoned.
Harry shook his head, "He's not weak." he held up his hand, "Let me explain, he was expelled from Hogwarts in his third year or fourth year. He never was tested or learned enough magic to pass his OWLS or NEWTS. He has problems, yes, but we have to cut him a little slack because of that." Harry snickered, "But, if you doubt that he's powerful, just try to curse him one day. They just kinda bounce off his skin."
This made the group think for a minute and Harry continued, "So, here is what I wonder: Why did we let the Muggles out number us?"
The rest of the group looked at him oddly. James took a peek at Severus from behind Lilly's hair and then looked back Harry, "What are you getting at?"
Harry shrugged his shoulders, "If we magicals are so powerful, why don't we use our power and increase the number of wizards there are?" He saw that the group was thinking over what he was saying so he pressed on, "Think about it, no muggle contraceptive can stop a wizard conception."
Lilly seemed uncomfortable at the direction the conversation was going, "Harry, that is just wrong. You're going to force a woman to have a magical baby against her will?"
Harry looked aghast, "Of course not! A wizard must woo the woman, not charm her or deceive her. I mean, any time a woman has intercourse she is taking a risk despite whatever pills, condoms, or other means they use. So, if it's a one night stand, she's taking the risks willingly."
Severus looked thoughtful before sighing, "I'm sorry Lily, I see his point." All eyes darted to him. Nobody expected him to think this way, "Look at the purebloods that are in our year or just above and below. Nott, he's an idiot. Bellatrix, she's a crazy bint. McMullen, that Irish poofter could not curse himself out of a moleskin pouch. Lockhart? Come on, pixies would kick his preening little arse." Harry and Hermione busted out laughing.
James looked at him oddly and asked, "What is so funny."
"He's right. Lockhart was our DADA professor one year and he let loose a cage full of pixies. Hermione ended up stunning all of them after they chased him out of the room." There was a moment where nobody said a thing. Then they all started laughing.
Lilly looked at her watch and gasped, "Oh, cripes, it's nine o'clock. We have to get home!" she winked at Harry before laying a deep soul wrenching kiss on Jame's lips. She rose from his lap while he tried to open his eyes from what he knew had to be a dream, only to see the red-headed vixen walk over to Severus and straddle him long enough to slip him the tongue as she ran her fingers to the base of his neck and deepen the kiss. Once she was through she rose from him to see they both had the similar lost expression. She smiled, "Like Harry said when he came over there to get us, 'It's just sex people, get over it,' so now you two get over it or I won't choose either of you." She led the way out the door with Harry and Pet following behind her.
Once they were out of the doors, Harry grabbed each of the ladies by the arms and apparated them away. Once they landed he reached into his pocket and pulled out two rings. "These are both portkeys for you to use. Whenever, you want to come visit the Founders' island, simply say the activation phrase, 'Cubs win the World Series.' and you will be whisked away to our island."
"Cubs?" Lilly asked while looking at him oddly.
"Yeah, it's an American baseball team." Harry shrugged.
Pet asked, "What if they win the World Series?"
"Nah, they never will, you're safe." Harry said with a wave of his hand. Looking around the small sub-division he asked, "Do you need me to talk to your mother or father?"
Lilly frowned, "Dad died from cancer last year. Mum, I think will be happy that we have somewhere to go. I think she is worried about us."
Petunia picked up from where her sister left off, "Let us talk to her, and it will be fine. You will probably have to come talk to her in two weeks." she said with a wink,"But as far as Lilly and I are concerned, we will definitely be allowed to leave for the Founders' Island."
Harry bowed at the waist, "Ok. If you don't need me to, then I will defer to you."
Pet reached for his chin and made him look up. She planted a kiss on his lips that smoldered. Once through, Lilly laughed and took Pet by the arm, "Come on, Mistress Gryffindor."
Harry smiled and apparated on the spot. Once he arrived outside Ravenclaw's Mansion he looked around before walking in to find James and Severus playing wizard's chess. Harry decided not to comment on their actions, instead he simply reminded them, "We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow. Get to bed soon."
James laughed, "Well, I won't be sleeping as good as Sirius tonight. I walked in on the two of them." he shook his head, "She's a beast in bed, mate."
Harry nodded, "Well, maybe we can take care of that problem tomorrow. Hell, you two will probably feel like tomcatting around tomorrow night after we complete our task." Harry watched James walk down the hallway to his room. Harry decided to spend some more time exploring the library. After nearly an hour Harry found a book that interested him greatly. He took it to his suite where he fell asleep reading it.
*****
Hey, let me know how you like it... Review please.
Sign up to rate and review this story