Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Time travel with a Friend

Getting acquainted

by sagesolon

Getting settled and starting the path to setting things "right"

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-05-30 - Updated: 2012-05-30 - 3775 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 2
Harry and Hermione felt a flutter of butterflies through their bodies and suddenly emerged on a sun kissed summer day. Harry looked at Hermione and smirked, "Damn, Hermione! You were a knockout back in our seventh year."
She looked him up and down and with a smirk she quipped with a flirtatious wink, "Not too bad yourself, there Harry." She examined his chest and lower before she sighed, "Not bad at all."
Snapping his friend back to the present Harry asked, "So, what's the plan now?"
"Well, I need to know: How is your acting, and how are your Occlumency shields?"
"Acting?" he snorted, "Hermione, I've been living with Ginny for years. My acting is superb. As for my Occlumency shields, why don't you check them out?" He asked.
"Ok." she put her hands on this head and closed her eyes before she saw Harry's mischievous smirk. She quickly opened her mind and whispered, "Legillimens." She saw Harry's familiar granite enforced steel shields and started poking around for weaknesses. It took her a while before she found a crack. She quickly wrapped her mind around the crack and broke through the shield only to find a heavily panting Harry biting and pushing himself into a brunette crying and panting his name.
She edged around the bed and finally caught sight of her own face mewing in ecstasy. Hermione jumped back and quickly came out of his mind, "What the fuck was that!" she exclaimed.
Harry started laughing, "What? You didn't like my prank?"
Hermione blushed and found herself envious of the 'memory' Hermione as she coyly responded, "I actually liked it a lot." She stopped Harry and huskily added, "Let me show you how much I liked it."
Harry could not help it, he instantly grew hard at those words and turned towards her, "Hermione, I was just joking with you." However, before he could move she ran her fingernail down his chest and then knelt in front of him. He watched her kiss his abdomen and then look into his eyes as she moved to put his now throbbing dick in her mouth. "Thank Merlin for teenage hormones."
She suddenly got a mischievous glint in her eyes and then stood up without doing a thing, "Prat! I hope you liked my prank too." She snipped as she walked through the overgrowth. "And I do expect you to show me how to do that with your shields, too."
Harry followed along and it took him a little while to get out of his hormone induced fog before he realized they were not heading towards the Burrow, "Where are we going?"
"To my grove, where I always went to think. You were right, we need to get a good plan now that we are here."
He followed her into an overgrown copse of trees and settled onto a bench. With a touch and a wave of her other hand the bench turned into a small sofa. Harry sat beside her and tried pointedly to avoid looking at her body. "I have been thinking about this too."
Hermione relaxed against his shoulder, "What do you think we need to do?"
"Besides being fuck buddies?" Harry joked.
"That's not a bad idea." she said brightly and moved to make a kiss. Harry leaned forward and she turned the kiss into a schlerbert. "Give it up Harry. There's going to be plenty of girls here ready to shag you." She thought for a moment then added, "But, we will keep the idea of fuck buddies as an option for later. Merlin knows I can't go five years without a dick."
"Then can you lean the other way, so that I won't be tempted to grab your tits and start sucking them?"
"Sure." she teasingly said and leaned against the arm with her front facing him, "This better?" She slowly spread her legs and let him see all of her.
Harry took the initiative and moved her legs aside, "No, it's not." He put his mouth against her thighs and started kissing lightly. He heard a slight, "Oh..." as she relaxed. "You know I always think better after a good fuck. And we are fuck buddies..."
"Not yet.." she said as she tried to push him away with a half- hearted effort. This attempt faulted when he finally let his lips brush her outer lips. "Oh.. oh, Harry." The attempt to push him away became a gradual acceptance as she pulled him towards her pussy. "More." was her only plea as he licked and opened her folds.
"So, will we be fuck buddies when we can't find anyone else?" he asked between sucks of her clit.
"If you promise that this is what I get every time..." she panted, "Yes!"
"No commitments, right?" he asked between sucks and nibbles.
"Right, no commitments... we can.. we can .... Oh My Stars!!! We can fuck whoever we want and still be fuck buddies." She pulled his face to her, "Now get that dick in me now!"
Harry slammed into her, "Thought you'd never ask." The lovemaking was passionate and intense. "I've thought about doing this for a while." he admitted.
"Me too." she mewed into his ear as he bit her neck. "I don't want anything but this. Got it!"
"Yes!" he gritted out as he tried to control his climax. "Just a fuck.. Just fucking... Oh Morgana, Hermione I'm about to cum!"
"Hold on..." she panted as she felt the wave coming. "Come on, just.. just... a bit...more!... "
Harry could not hold it any more and cried out in ecstasy as he filled her with cum. That was the last straw for Hermione and she came as well. In a synchronized voice they breathed, "Well, I wasn't planning for that to happen."
Hermione was the first to break the glow and looked into Harry's eyes, "Fuck buddies. Fuck buddies only, right?"
Harry nodded, "Yes, but why are you so insistent on us just being fuck buddies?" he ran his finger in circles around her right nipple.
She basked in the attention that Ron never gave her and explained, "Because I'm planning on fucking a few guys here and there while helping you out."
"Any one in particular?" Harry asked curiously.
"Yes, but nobody I'll tell you about!" she snipped as she slapped his butt.
He took offense and started tickling her and nipping at her. They tickle war died down and Harry let his lips kiss her abdomen as he relaxed onto her body. He thought about the words and tenses she was using since they first stepped out of the Burrow, "You don't plan on going back do you?"
"No." she simply stated, "What about you?"
"Not sure yet." he honestly answered. He then raised up and enjoyed the view for a second before asking, "So, what are the fuck buddy rules?"
She grinned, "No saying the L word when we are fucking. We only stop if we are serious with somebody, and I mean very serious. Going on two dates with somebody and saying she or he is the one does not cut it." She fixed him with an intense glare, "Got it, Mr.!"
"Got it. I have some rules too." he added, "When at Hogwarts we only go to the Room of Requirement, no broom closets. Neither of us stops until the other is satisfied, and... we can not get jealous of each other." He paused for a second then added, "If we find somebody who wants to fuck the other, then we try to help it happen if its a good guy or girl." he shivered, "I'm not about to let Lucius get a hold of you."
"Agreed." she then grinned and added, "But, I'm sure you'd like to try and break Bella."
"If she wasn't so crazy I would say yes. Hell, I might still take a crack at her!" he laughed. Harry suddenly looked up and said, "I got it! I got our plan!"
She laughed, "So, you do think better after a good fuck."
"Yes, I do. So, here it goes..." Harry explained as he conspired with his best friend.
Ten minutes later the two newly magical youths were caking themselves with mud just outside of the Burrow's wards. Hermione got a stick and hit Harry several times then gave it to him to hit her. He tried to take it easy on her until after the second light tap. "Harry, quit pussy footing around and hit me!" she huffed as the next light tap barely scratched her back. "Do it right if you want this to be believable!"
Harry imagined she was Draco and went to town on her arms, legs back and front. She finally stopped him with a, "I think that's good enough. Let's go." The two of them hugged up together and limped towards the Burrow. They had to pull a good acting job if this was going to work, they both knew it and after finding the Burrow they went to the door and knocked.
An unknown voice answered from inside, "Who's there!" The door cracked open and a wand was pointed out at them.
"Please, ma'am! Help!" Hermione begged.
The door opened a bit wider and an auburn haired older woman gasped, "You poor children!" She tried to help the two of them in. Harry stumbled at the step and took a second to gather his strength, "What happened to you!"
"We don't know.... We can't really remember." Hermione cried as she sat on the couch beside Harry. "There was a fight, we remember that, but we can't even remember our names." She pointed to Harry, "We think his name is Harry, or Harold but we can't remember his last name."
"And you?" the older woman asked, "What do I call you?"
Hermione cried a bit, "We don't know."
Harry mumbled through his fake daze, "Mione'. We used to call you Mione." Harry had to keep from laughing and focused on the act.
"No," she cried and looked at Harry with fuming eyes, "I don't think you called me that."
"Yes, I did." he mumbled.
The lady interrupted, "Well, why don't we call you that for now until we know otherwise." as she put a blanket over the two teens. "I'm going to floo Albus. He'll know what to do."
As she got out of earshot Hermione threatened, "I'm not going to forget this!" and with a flick to the head of his dick she grinned at his painful, "Oh!"
"But you got to admit, this plan is working good so far." Harry bragged as he eased back into the couch.
"Yes, but Albus isn't here yet. We got to make him believe it first." she warned.
"I am on the same page." Harry agreed.
The old lady pulled her head from the fireplace and told them, "Albus will be here momentarily," she dug into a trunk, "Here, sonny, my son Arthur is a bit taller than you, but his robes should fit well enough."
"Thanks" He muttered as he stood and pulled the robes over his head.
"Sweetie," she addressed Hermione, "I've got some robes for you, but they might not fit too well."
Hermione took the old robes from the elder Weasley matriarch and pulled them on just before Albus came through the floo. "So are these the youngsters you're talking about?" he skeptically asked.
"Yes." she answered as she stepped aside to let the headmaster into the living room.
The Professor held the Elder Wand horizontally in front of him and began chanting a foreign language as he scanned it over the two teens. He then asked to see their forearms, to which both looked at each other in mock confusion and offered it to him. He touched their forearms where the mark would have been and muttered, "Revealo." When nothing happened he spent a few more minutes healing them and trying to find any disguise before actually talking to the time travellers. "Can either of you tell me how you ended up in Mrs. Weasley's care?"
Harry put a sad look on his face and shook his head, "No, sir."
"Ok," Albus sighed, "Do either of you know what Legilimency is?" Hermione and Harry both shook their heads. "Ok, I'm going to examine your minds to see if I can find out any information that you might not realize you know."
Hermione huffed, "Sounds like a bunch of bunk to me."
Albus smiled, "You don't realize what you two are, do you?"
They looked at each other again and Harry shrugged, "Humans?"
Hermione then gasped, "Harry, that woman stuck her head in the fireplace. She didn't use a telephone!"
"What?"
Professor Dumbledore chuckled a bit and explained, "You are correct. This is a Wizard's home and you would not be able to even see this home if you weren't also magical."
"So, I'm a witch!" Hermione shrieked.
"I believe so, but I'll know for certain if you let me look into your mind."
"Oh, ok." she relented knowing what the old man would find.
He whispered, "Legillimens." The impressive building he encountered was guarded by two beings that looked like the offspring of an ungodly mating between a dragon and a troll carrying an axe. The mental Albus kept far away from the guards who eyed him suspiciously. Instead he walked slowly along the outer edges and tried to find an opening. A window looked unlocked so he cautiously walked to the edge of the granite building and only got it half opened before the head of a being like the guards shot through it trying to grab and eat the little man. Albus withdrew with a shocked gasp.
"Yes, Miss, you are clearly a witch. There's no other logical way to explain your mind defenses." He looked at Harry and nodded, "Are you ready?"
"Yes, sir." he nodded and relaxed.
Albus entered Harry's mind and was equally impressed with the metal dome of semi-transparent steel. There were no guards but there seemed to be a quidditch match going on under the dome. The cheers of the crowd were deafening. Walking around the dome Albus found a crack in the shield, "Ah, finally." he exclaimed and tentatively put his finger in the crack. He was instantly sucked into the manufactured memory Harry wanted the old man to see.
It was of a ruined Hogwarts Great Hall. Two forces were fighting and dying as the memory centered around two figures. The courageous form of Harry stood toe to toe with the snake faced version of Voldemort.
Harry sneered, "There you go, Tom. No more Horcruxes are left to keep you around."
Voldemort laughed, "You think this is going to end today, Harry Potter?" He flicked a spell that Harry casually dispelled as he circled the man, "I have to admit that you have been a thorn in my side, you have come the closest to actually defeating me than anybody else, including that meddlesome fool."
Harry grew angry and flung a string of curses as he screamed, "You bastard, Albus Dumbledore was the best wizard to have ever lived and you had him killed!"
Voldemort ducked and countered a few of the curses but was clearly on the defensive, "Yet, I am going to be victorious." he mocked, "Harry Potter, you have been a worthy adversary, but it is time for you to be gone."
"You know you can not kill me. My mother took care of that."
"You're right, but there are other ways to get rid of you." Harry did not realize he had walked into his trap, "NOW BELLATRIX!!!"
Harry tensed only to be thrown across the room and pinned to the center of a pentagram. "Hello, wee little Harry." The deranged woman mocked as she ran her fingernail across his face.
Voldemort interrupted her play time, "Make sure nobody interferes." He began calling on all of his power and chanted in a language that Albus could not hear. It was not that he could not understand it, he could not hear it. Suddenly, Bellatrix's body exploded and Hermione ran past Voldemort, "No Harry!"
When she touched Harry, the spell was complete and a gold aura sucked the two into the wall. Just as sudden as Bellatrix exploded, Albus was thrown out of Harry's mind, "NOOO!!!" Harry screamed.
He backed away from Albus and fell over the edge, "Get away!" he shook his head, "You don't want to know any more. I can't handle showing any more!" He writhed in pain, and screamed, "Ahhhh!!! I remember everything! Ginny, Ron, Remus, Sirius! Severus, why did you have to wait so late to show us how courageous you were!"
Albus moved to see the young man and knelt down beside him, "It's ok, Harry. I promise I'm not going to do that again."
Harry looked around adjusting to his surroundings and asked, "Are we at the Burrow?"
The older matron nodded, "Yes, that is what my husband used to call it, and what my son now calls it."
Harry sighed, "Then your son is... Arthur?"
"Yes, it is."
Harry's face eased up a bit, "If we had to end up in the care of any other family, we could not have picked a better one."
Albus held up his hand, "Harry, I think you need to be more careful about what you say. It's clear you're not from our time."
Harry nodded his head once and said, "You're right. I am not from your time, but as far as I'm concerned the task you gave me, Hermione, and our other friend at that time, Ron Weasley, has not changed. If anything, it has just become more difficult but more rewarding."
Albus looked at him oddly and remarked, "What task did I give you."
He looked at the aged woman and asked, "Mrs. Weasley I hate to kick you out of your own home, but..."
She waved off his concern, "I suddenly have to go pick a basket of potatoes."
Once they could see her at the garden Harry nodded, "I'm not going to tell you everything Albus, there is the danger of you knowing too much information."
Hermione gave Harry a look and asked, "What are you talking about?"
Harry patted her arm from his position behind the couch, "I'll explain everything to you. I know how to release your memories with key words and phrases."
Hermione nodded and Harry continued to explain, "Albus, I think that by sending me to this time Tom has inadvertently created another universe. So, whatever happens here will make no difference to the future. He's now made it possible for a different future." Harry made his way to stand up, "I plan on making it a better future." With the help of the couch he shakily gathered his legs and nodded to his former mentor, "You gave us the task of killing Voldemort. I plan on doing that now, but I will need help."
Albus shook his head, "How can you defeat him?"
"Sir, I know more about him than anyone in this room. You taught me everything you knew about him, as well as how to defeat him." Harry nodded to the floo, "But we will need a lot of help from you, and from others. I plan on making a group of my own from this time to help me. I know my failings. Back in my time I only trusted two people, Hermione and Ron Weasley."
Albus gained a spark of acknowledgment, "I assume that is Arthur and Molly's son?"
"Yes," Harry nodded, "But looking back I realize we needed other people and more diverse people to help."
"Do you know what you need to do?"
"Yes, but I need three things right now. First, I need to have some time with Hermione to jog her memories. Secondly, we need to go to Diagon Alley to get new wands. Lastly, we need to go to Gringotts. I am sure I can not receive my blood inheritance, but I know there are some magical inheritances that I am due. That should give me some capital to work with." Harry inwardly laughed. He could not wait to see Albus' face when he finds out that Harry is the magical heir of the four founders. Once he was allowed back into Gringott's after defeating Voldemort, Harry took the inheritance test and nearly fainted when he found he was the blood heir of the Potter and Black lines, and the magical heir of the four founders. The artifacts and monies from those four vaults were enough to provide his family for eons, as well as made him eligible for at least four wives; not that Ginny would have ever allowed that!
Harry continued with his explanation after he helped Hermione from her seat, "And in order to complete our task, my council and I will have to leave the grounds of Hogwarts often, if we even go to Hogwarts. However, I will make sure I will let you know as far in advance as I can."
"May I ask who will be in your council?" Albus asked as he gave the time travellers a wide berth.
"Well, we need to start off with my parents." Harry stated matter of factly, "Then Sirius, and Remus. Others will be included as well, but they will have to be kept secret"
"But you will tell me, correct?" Albus asked.
Harry waved him off, "Yes, of course." Harry took Hermione by the arm, "But, now I've got to take care of my friend here. I'll be right back." The two of them walked upstairs just out of earshot.
"I'm amazed it's working." Hermione said with a snicker.
"What? You doubted me?" Harry asked with a hurt expression filling his eyes.
"You can give it a break. How long do you think we need to be up here?" Hermione asked as she snuck a peek downstairs.
"Just a minute more." Harry said with a yawn.
Hermione leaned against the wall and asked, "So, who else are you going to get into our little band of miscreants?"
"The secret ones?" Harry asked. After a quick nod he answered, "Severus and Regulus are definitely on my short list. I'm also considering the Longbottoms and maybe keep an eye out for a couple of others. That would make a nice tribe."
"I will too." Hermione said with a nod, "So are we ready to get this show on the road?"
"Let's go." The duo walked down the steps and Harry nodded to Albus, "We are ready."
Sign up to rate and review this story