Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Fade Into Me, My One And Lonely

by KeepCalmAndPanic 1 review

A B-Walk/Brenjon one-shot. With some Rycer. WARNING: You may cry.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-30 - Updated: 2012-07-17 - 1151 words

0Unrated
"Brendon is in there with Jon." Spencer said to Ryan as he walked into the hospital waiting room.
"They said they wanted some time alone, though so I wouldn't go in there. Brendon might start crying harder."
Ever since Jon and Brendon started dating about a year and a half previous to today, all they cared about was each other. They couldn't be apart for an extended period of time. Plus, they were the weirdest couple ever. Brendon was high-strung, but Jon was insanely calm and mellow. They fit together perfectly. :)

Another Setting

Brendon was curled up next to Jon. He was asleep, but Jon was wide awake. He knew he was going to die, and so did Spencer, Ryan and Brendon. Brendon, god, Brendon never left Jon's side. He was afraid that his face wouldn't be the last one Jon saw. That's what really frightened him.
"Hey, Bren?" Jon said in a hoarse voice.
"Yeah?"
"Can you get Spencer?"
"Yeah." Brendon replied. He stood up, fixed his hair (such a girl) and went quickly out to the waiting room.



Another, Another Setting

"So if you go around in a circle, it won't hurt as much when you stand up, rather than if you bent down." Ryan finished explaining to Spencer when Brendon walked into the waiting room.
When he saw Brendon, Ryan got up from his chair and pulled Brendon into a hug. When Ryan and Brendon let go of each other, Brendon remembered what he had come out here for.
"Spence, Jon wants to see you. Ryan, you can come if you want." Brendon said to his band mates and best friends.
"OK." Ryan and Spencer said in unison and followed Brendon out the door and to the room that Jonathan was in. When they arrived, Jon was obviously asleep (he was breathing, thank God).
"BOO!!!!" Jon exclaimed, sitting up and making claw hands, initially scaring the living shit out of Brendon, Ryan, and Spencer.
"What the fuck was that for?!?!" Spencer exclaimed, laughing.
"I thought I might get a few pranks in before I go. You know, have some fun! Ryan, your hair is all, like, fucked up. Why?"
"Well, it's 10:30 in the morning, and SOMEONE," Ryan said, looking at Spencer, "Called me and woke me up half an hour ago and told me to come to the hospital because he was bored. So I got up, put on some clothes and shoes and left. I didn't look in a mirror once."
"Whatever you say, Ross."
"Shut your face, Walker."

3 Hours Later

Brendon was asleep with Jon when things started happening. Ryan and Spencer had gone back to Ryan's apartment all of a sudden (for reasons unknown, but probably to do boyfriend-y stuff) and Jon and Brendon were alone.
Brendon started to tell a story about the dream he had that brought to life the song "I Have Friends In Holy Spaces" but he fell asleep in the middle of it. About 2 hours after he fell asleep, Brendon woke up to Jon coughing.
"Babe, are you okay?" Brendon asked, suddenly frantic and anxious.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just choked a little on my water. Relax, go back to sleep, I'll be fine."
"OK." Brendon said, laying back down and giving Jon a kiss on the lips.
Brendon fell back asleep, but not for long. Brendon woke up to Jon coughing, but it was worse this time. "Jon, are you okay?" The coughing stopped, and then Jon told Brendon, "Brendon, I think I have to go. Before I leave, though, I will tell you to wait for me and I'll see you soon enough. Bren, " Jon motions for him to lean closer to him, "I promise to always think about you." Jon gave his last kiss to Brendon, and Brendon clung to him until his muscles were all relaxed, and his breathing had ceased.
For a while, Brendon didn't let go of him. He kept Jon close and cried until he felt there was nothing left.
When he stopped crying, Brendon let go of Jon and the nurse came in and covered him up. Brendon couldn't watch. He turned around and called Ryan to tell him and Spencer what had happened.
"Oh my god. Holy shit, he's gone!" Ryan said into his cell phone. "Spencer! Come here!" Brendon heard Ryan yell.
"What's up, is Jon okay, what?!?!" Spencer said frantically and Brendon couldn't stand to say it again. In a broken voice, Ryan said, "He's gone, Spence."
Brendon had heard a loud thump, indicating that Ryan had fallen to the floor. Then he heard something he hadn't heard since high school. Ryan was crying. Spencer was obviously in shock, so he didn't cry.
Brendon heard Spencer say into the speaker, "We'll be there as soon as possible, Bren." Then he hung up. Brendon sat next to Jon's bed until Ryan and Spencer got there. Instantly, Spencer pulled Brendon into a hug. Ryan was next. Brendon could see his cheeks stained with tears. When Spencer sat down, he immediately began to cry. The air was heavy with grief, and everyone was being crushed.

2 Weeks Later

Brendon couldn't let go as fast as everyone (except Ryan and Spencer) expected him to. Hours after the funeral, he still sat on Jon's grave and cried, In his jeans and t-shirt (no one expected him to dress up, and no one cared) he sobbed and cried for what seemed like forever to Brendon. All of a sudden, it started to rain. Or was it rain? No, it was something else. Brendon was bewildered at what he saw. Jon. Sitting cross-legged next to him, and comforting him.
"Is it really you?" Brendon asked between sobs.
"Yes, but I can't stay for long. Bren, I Love You. That is the one thong you cannot forget as long as you live, do you understand? Brendon Boyd Urie, I Love You, and I always will. I am always with you, no matter what. Tell me you won't ever forget that." Jon said to the crying boy in his arms.
"Yes, Jon. I will always remember that." Brendon said, but was cut off as Jon leaned in and kissed him on the lips.
Jon stood up, and walked to the gravestone under which he was buried. He turned to face Brendon.
"Please, don't forget that I Love You. I will never forget you." With that, Jon walked forward and was gone.
Brendon shakily stood up and walked to Jon's gravestone and read it:

Jonathan Jacob Walker
9/17/85 - 6/11/07
Friend, Son, and Lover
Forever may he rest peacefully beyond the sky

Brendon felt tears well up in his eyes and fall down his face. He took Jon's guitar strap off and hung it on the stone in front of him.
"Of course I wouldn't forget you. You are mine forever. I Love You." Brendon said to the grave and walked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story