Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 20

by KobraBlaze 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-05-31 - 711 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello. So eh... here you go...!

Chapter 20
Mikey's POV

Mikey, you dumb bastard. What the fuck was I even thinking? It had to be all one big joke. It just makes so much sense now. Who the hell would want me?

Frank Iero.

And I just let Pete use me as a joke. I let Frank down. I love Frank. But I was being too much of a selfish idiot to notice what I was doing.

Gerard was right. He knew I was going to get hurt by Pete. He was only trying to protect me and I just got mad at him for no reason. I didn't listen to him because I thought somebody else liked me. And that's why I'm doing this.

Running to this bridge Frank sometimes took me to. When everything seemed to be getting better. Now a bridge you might think isn't exactly the most romantic or scenic setting but this one is a small little road with a footpath on either side and a stone wall going along the edge. Underneath it is a stream, with lots of pebbles in it. We stood there, me cuddled into him, watching the water trickle down. It was slow and peaceful. It made me relaxed. We threw other pebbles into it together and one time we even went down into it. He gave me a piggy back and destroyed his shoes in the water. Of course he didn't care though. We were together and that's what mattered.

But this time, I'm not going to be cuddled and throw stones. I'm going with a rope because this bridge is in the middle of nowhere and nobody would find me, hanging from the underneath of the bridge. And that's just as well.

I sprint through a forest and I spot the little, quiet road ahead. I can hear the water running. Just like Frank and I used to listen to it. Except there are 101 million things going through my mind, it just doesn't seem the same. And it's never gonna be.

I pass a tree Frank and I climbed once and we just sat and talked in it for ages. I loved those times. When I had practically nothing to worry about.

I come to the bridge finally and I slow down. It's so quiet. The only noise are the few birds chirping and the constant trickle of water. No engines running. No kids roaring. No one spitting insults at me.

Nothing.

And that's exactly what I need right now.

Some people would say I need professional help. But it's easier for everyone this way.
I just can't stand anymore heartbreak. I don't want Gee to feel even worse for having to go through this with me after telling me straight about it. I don't want Frank to have to listen to me cry and moan about it. He's heard enough of me already. And I'm sure as hell Lete will be delighted.

I tie the rope around the pillar of the middle of the bridge and I climb onto the small stone wall. I pull the rope around my throat and tie it tie it.

Here we go.




Suddenly, I remember to leave a note in my pocket for Gerard and Frank of the ever do find me. I pull out the copy page and a pen.

Dear brother, boyfriend and my best friends.
Firstly Gerard, I want to say sorry. You were right. It was all just a joke. Pete just used me and they all laughed at me. I don't have the guts to live any longer. I'm sorry, Gee.

Frank, I really do love you more than anything and I cant imagine where I would be without you. I feel like I took you for granted when I became 'friends' with Pete but I always loved you, still do and forever will.

I just can't take anything anymore and I'm sorry for being such a coward. It's easier for both of you now.

Both of yours truly and forever,
Mikey xx


I sign the note with a tear drop and place the paper in my pocket.

3

2

1

...






*




Hi. I hope that wasn't too cliche and stuff. Please rate an review. Thank you very very much for reading! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story