Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Just The Man On The Balcony

by XEvil_AngelX 0 reviews

Based off the lyrics to "From Now On, We're Enemies" by Fall Out Boy..MIRO

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-01 - Updated: 2012-06-02 - 630 words

0Unrated
I'm just the man on the balcony, singing 'nobody's going to remember me'

Here I stand, on the ledge of my apartment building I share with my father; looking down at the ground below. Bystanders come and go, unknowing of the suprise they are about to receive.
Now or never, just now or never I took in a breath, tears blurring my vision.
"I'm just the man on the balcony, singing nobody's going to remember me." I sang to myself
The lyrics were scarily true; I was just this guy standing on the top of his apartment building, about to jump; and nobody would remember me.

"Did you hear, Ryan killed himself?"
"Who?"
"Ross"
"Again who?"

Nobody would remember me, just that scrawny ass fuck who they beat the shit out of; the guy who Brendon Urie dated for the hell of it; to figure out if he was gay; then breaking hi- my heart.
Not in the way like "Oh hey it's over" no, like "Um yeah I fucked your best friend's sister."
Yes, Spencer punched that douche in the face, more for sleeping with his sister; but still.
"Goodbye everyone." I whispered, tears falling down my face as I lifted one converse clad foot, and moved it so it was balanced over the nothing.
Right as I tried to apply a slight pressure, to allow myself to fall, to feel the ground comfort me, I felt someone grab my wrist, pulling me off the ledge.
"What the hell?!" I turned to see, a sad looking Mikey Way.
"Why?" The older boy whispered; sounding close to tears.
"Why not?! I am a fucking loser in life; a fuck up, a waste of space." I snapped, turning back to the ledge.
"Don't, your not a loser, not a fuck up, definatly not a waste of space. Ryan your a fucking insperation." Mikey fought
"To who Mikey? Who the hell would look up to me!" It came out more of a statement than a question.
"Me." I gave him a look; of confusion, and slight care.../Was I truthfully an insparation?/
"You stayed strong through so fucking much, losing your best friend, getting the shit kicked out of you, the ridicule, all the beating from your father. You got over self-harm, everything. All through the years I looked up to you and thought 'oh if Ryan is strong through this, fuck I have to be." That was from the heart.
"If you go through with this, than what do I got? Huh? I got nothing if you die!!" He yelled, making my hands shake, this took me by suprise.

My legs suddenly felt weak; as I dropped to my knees head buried into my hands.
"Fuck, I have no hope in life; I just give up." I mumbled, voice filled with sadness.
"Ry, you have a lot of things to live for. You play guitar and sing like nobody I know, you can go all human-pretzel, you stay skinny as hell even though you eat the equivelant to 5 people's servings."
"Skinny? I am fucking a fatass." I don't know where that came from, probably the depression.
"Really? If your a fatass, than I am a fucking huge ass whale." That made me smile slighty.
I looked up, to see Mikey on his knees right beside me, feeling his hand rub my back; calmed me down suprisingly.
"Ryan, don't do this." He whispered after moments of silence.
"Why?" My voice cracked
"Why? Because I-I love you." I looked over, at him; feeling a light pressure on my lips.
"I love you too Mikey." I whispered pulling him into a hug.
"We're going to get through this; together." He whispered, hugging me tighter.

A/N should I go on? Better as a one-shot?
Sign up to rate and review this story