Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 6.2

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

"No bird of grace ever lit on Auntie Grizelda" Peter Tork in the song Auntie Grizelda

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 184 words

0Unrated
"Shut your mouth, you little blonde runt!" Aunt Grizelda snapped. "Hey!" Peter said sounding offended, "I'm not a runt!" "I know your kind, bucko! You're only with my Angela because of her wealth!" Aunt Grizelda scoffed at him. "I'm not your Angela!" I yelled. "She sure isn't!" Peter yelled, "She's MY Angela! She told me so." Aunt Grizelda rolled her eyes, "You'll be sorry." She muttered and left. I slammed the door and shook my head, "That was nuts." I sighed. "Angela, what did she mean by wealth?" Peter asked stepping closer to me. "My grandfather left me his estate when he died. One hundred and Eighty million dollars." I said shamefuly. "Wow." That's a lotta dough." He gasped, "why didn't you tell me?" "Because I wanted you to want me for me... not my fat pockets." I sighed. "Your pockets don't mean anything to me. I love you- not your money." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Wanna go over to my place?" He asked softly. I nodded. He took me by the hand and we started to his place.
Sign up to rate and review this story