Categories > Original > Fantasy > Follow...

... From The Start

by Alexis_Flare 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-06-01 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 475 words

0Unrated
Nadine yawned as she sat up from her bed and rubbed at her eyes tiredly. She got up from her red covered bed and slowly walked over to her wardrobe and pulled out some clothes. As she walked to the shower she thought back to her dream from last night she had been travelling with Fang, the girl she always saw in her dreams. As she stepped into the shower she thought back to her first meeting with Fang she had just 'woken up' and Fang had been standing there over her, her long messy black hair flowing in the breeze and her blue eyes staring down cautiously at her. Hope she had been called which she refused quite blatantly but Fang had been so adamant that Nadine had accepted it and kept quiet. Fang told her all about the world they were in, how it was on the brink of destruction from the ruling species, the Kegar, a primitive and violent wolf-like species always found in large packs and have killed out most other creatures. Humans have a chance but only if Hope arrives and saves them and according to Fang that's Nadine's role, the savior.

Nadine stepped out of the shower, dried off and got dressed, then glanced in the mirror and applied a little foundation, blusher and mascara. She didn't need much make-up, she already looked beautiful she just put on enough to enhance her features like her wonderful emerald eyes. After some time she managed to tame her scraggly brown hair Nadine went downstairs to the kitchen where she grabbed herself a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. As she ate her breakfast her younger sister walked in and grabbed her own breakfast. "Hey sis. You still good to take me to school this morning?" Calida asked her as she pushed her dark brown fringe out of her topaz eyes. "Of course I am Cali. Want me to pick up Erik as well? Have you two started dating yet?" Nadine smirked as she messed with her sisters head and got up and placed her bowl and glass in the sink. "I DO NOT FANCY HIM!" Calida yelled at her sister in frustration. "I know Cali, I'm just teasing." Nadine laughed as she ruffled her sisters hair and picked up her car keys. "Come on shorty." she said as she walked off pushing her sister out the door and locking it behind her.

Authors Note: Okay hi :) I'm Alexis Flare. This is my first story here in the original section so I hope you guys like it. This is a kinda prologue think that if you guys like I'll keep going but if not then I'm not gonna waste my time on something that's crap so please R&R guys! Hope you enjoyed it so far!
Alexis_Flare
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story