Categories > Original > Romance > Summer In The City

The hotel

by TwoTeenageGirls 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-04 - 876 words

0Unrated
Snow's P.O.V

When I got out of my hotel room I remembered I hadn't got any food before setting off in the morning so I headed to the cafe in the hotel, It was already 9:30am and I wanted to get to Summer In The City by at least 10-10:30am so that I had the chance to get around as many YouTubers as possible, I sat down and waited untill a waitress came to surve me "What would you like?" She smiled "Can I have a jam tostey and a Can of Irn-Bru please" I answer "Coming straight up" she said before walking off, I waiting around half an hour untill she came back back with my order "£7.45 please" she said placing my food and drink down, I handed her the money "Thanks" I eat my food as fast as I could as it was already 9:55am, by the time I was done it was already 10:15am, I got up and headed the way Summer In The City was been held, on my way I took notice of what I was passing so I wouldn't get lost on the way back, I finally got there around 10:35am so I wasn't to fussed about how many people were there, I could hear fangirls shouting Bertie and Harrison and smiled, I headed to some other YouTubers until Bertie and Harrisons group had gone down even though I wanted to meet them the most, I spotted Roy arvatz and Dom Herman-Day so I headed their way with my book and camera, "Can I have a picture please Dom" I smiled to him "Sure" he said getting Roy to take the picture, I then got his auto graph and lined up for Roy to get his autograph and a photo, "I took a photo for you and Dom didn't I" He asked when I got to the front of the line "Yeah" I laughed "can I have your autograph and get a photo please?" I questioned "Sure" he smiled, I managed to take the photo of us without anyones help this time, after I got the photo he signed my book and I was off to see Bertie and Harrison, the group hadn't gone down but I couldn't wait, when I got there everyone kept on pussing and I almost fell over about 10 times, "Sorry" someone said as they got pussed into me and almost broke my camera, "It's okay" I replied while grabbing my things of the floor that I had dropped while getting pushed.





Joy's P.O.V

My dad insisted that he should accompany me into the hotel. In which he would make suire I was booked in, got my room and sure that I knew where I was going. Although I had told him many-a-times that I would be okay, I still understood his need to make sure I was safe - it was my first time away from home alone afterall.

The room I had was '51' which meant either a long walk up the stairs, or a short ride in the elevator. I chose the elevator. As the door unlocked it made quite an annoying clicking sound, which I decided then and there would get quite annoying after awhile - it seemed my dad agreed. Inside was ncie though. It lead directly to the bedroom, with quite a large double-bed placed in the middle, and a flatscreen T.V directly across from it on the wall. The walls had a bright purple wallpaper plastered on, with 2 shelves (all the same colour) nailed on, just above the bed. A wardrobe was to the far side of room. Chucking my luggage onto the one neatly made bed, I checked out the bathroom. The walls were a warm blue; the shower, toilet and sink - crystal white. The towels matched the colour of the walls.

"Nice place you'e got," my dad said breaking the silence.

"I agree," I replied.

----------

In the time limit of 1 hour, I had un-packed my bags, and said goodbye to my father. He had reminded me that him and mum were only a phone call away if anything went wrong - which made it seem like I was staying over a lot longer than a weekend. Finally finished, I sat on my bed, falling backwards, lathering the though of what the rest of the day would go like.

Sitting up, I looked at the clock - 9:45 a.m, fifteen minutes until I would set off. I grabbed my bag. Topping up my make-up and brushing my hair was the last thing I did before leaving both my room and the hotel. My bag swung as I walked, it contained my autograph book, a pen, my phone and iPod and anything else I would need for the day. Including an orange. Deciding to take the stairs wasn't the best idea, as I soon grew bored of walking down the several flights, but the thought of meeting Harrison clouded my mind, and I was too happy to care.

As soon as I stepped outside, I could hear the loud banter of Londoners filling the streets. The walk to SITC wouldn't take long, hoping no one would get in my way.
Sign up to rate and review this story