Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 3: Gone with the Wind

Sacrafice

by darks00 5 reviews

I can't say anything without giving it away! (LOL)

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-06 - Updated: 2006-07-06 - 1160 words

0Unrated
AT DELILAH AND JULIUS' HOME:

Delilahs point of view:

Nosey soon took me home after our talk with Juls. Nosey said he should stay with me to help me. I agreed. I was drowning in my thoughts, knowing Julius was out there...was he in trouble? Was he ok? Was Megan ok? I started to walk down our stairs. I by accident missed the second stepped. I screamed, as I began to fall.

When I reached the bottom, I screamed in pain. My stomache was in such pain, and my legs felt wet...my water broke!

"NOSEY!" I screamed in pain, "NOSEY!"

Nosey came in running from the kitchen. He already knew I was going into labour. He gasped, as he helped me into our car.

_____________________________________________________
AT THE HOSPITAL:

The doctor was with me and Nosey. Nosey grabbed a cold washclothe for me and place it on my forhead.

"Here to help your wife?" asked the doctor.

Nosey laughed. "I'm just a friend. Her husbands...busy right now."

The doctor didn't say a word after that. I began to breathe really heavily. My eye lids became heavy. I kept on closing and opening them.

____________________________

NOSEYS' POINT OF VIEW:

The doctor gasped.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Mrs.Chavilier..." the doctor began, "You have a big choice to make."

"What?" I asked for Delilah.

Delilah quickly grabbed my hand in discomfort.

"Somethings wrong." The doctor said. "If you give birth to this child, you will die. If you want, you can get an abortion, and your life will be saved. I'll let you choose."

I gasped with Delilah.

"I'm giving birth to the baby," Delilah finally said.

"What? Delilah, no!" I tried to convince her.

"I lived a good life, Nosey." She told me. "I couldn't live knowing I could have saved this childs life. Thanks for everything you did for me, Nosey. Please tell Julius I love him...and tell Megan she was the perfect daughter..."

Soon, I heard a baby cry. I soon gasp. Delilahs hand soon let go of my hand. She let off a soft moan, and closed her eyes.

"Is she...is she..." I stuttered to try to find the words.

"I'm sorry." The doctor said. "She's gone."

"NO!" I screamed.

The doctor jumped back in surprise. "I guess I'll have to give the baby to you. It's a boy."

I took the baby that was in a blue blanket. I held him.

"You had a good mother, Joey..." I said, thinking of what to name him on the spot. "You like the name Joey?"

Joey began to cry. I quickly rocked him and he soon calmed down. How was I going to tell Julius what happened? I picked up my cell phone, and dialed Julius' cell phone number he gave me.

And in a second, Delilah was gone from all our lives.

__________________________________________________

WITH JULIUS AND MEGAN:

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

"Please, take me insteed of Megan," I said again when he didn't reply.

"...This is too good!" Said Dr.Dismay. "NURSE!"

The nurse quickly untied Megan, and grabbed her in a tight grip.

"NO, DAD!" screamed Megan.

"Please give me a minute with my daughter." I begged.

"Fine. One minute. No funny bussiness," said Dr,Dismay, pointing his gun at me again.

I pulled Megan into a tight hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. We both couldn't hold back our tears.

"Dad, no!" she screamed again.

"Megan, I want you to go now," I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm staying here for you. Don't let my sacrafice go for to waste." I explained.

Megan threw herself into my arms.

"I love you, girl. I'll know you'll grow up to be a beautiful young women." I told her.

Just then, my cell phone rang.

"Don't answer it," warned Dr.Dismay.

"I won't tell anyone," I said, looking at the caller I.D. "It's Nosey...my Wife probley is in the hospital...she's pregant..."

"Say a word, and both of you die," warned Dr.Dismay.

I answered my phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Julius." Said Nosey. "I'm sorry, I'm getting right to the point."

I heard a baby cry. "Did my wife had the baby?" I cried out happily.

"yes. she did," said Nosey sadly.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked him.

"you're...you're wife..." Nosey started..."Didn't make it..."

I dropped the phone onto the floor. I then fell to the ground.

"Dad...dad?" Megan said, shaking my shoulder.

"Megan, go the the hospital and find Nosey." I told her. "Now."

"Thanks Dad," Megan said, still in tears, "I love you dad. I'm sorry for anything I did to make you think I didn't love you. I'm sorry for those pranks I played on you. I love you, Dad."

I wiped my tears, gave her another hug and another kiss on the cheek. "I love you too, Megan."

"TIMES UP!" cried out Dr.Dismay.

"Bye, Megan," I cried.

"Bye, Dad..." Megan said.

She hesitated, but then left in tears. I was about to run out, thinking I could dodge Dr.Dismays gun. But he would only go after Megan again. Delilah was gone. Just because of my past I'm putting my children in danger...I was still crying, when Dr.Dismay pointed the gun to my head. He than shoot. I knew I was going to die because of the bullet. But in my head, I knew I died of a broken Heart.

And in a second, my life ended, with me thinking of Delilah.

_____________________________________________________

EPILOUGE:

AUTHORS' POINT OF VIEW:

Delilah and Julius' funeral had lots of people showing their respects. They were burried together, near an oak tree. Nosey held Megans hand, and held Joey in his other hand. Nosey and Megan were crying freely. The cassets were slowly lowered down.

After the funeral, Nosey nor Megan dared to say a word.

"Now what?" Megan then said after awhile.

"I really don't know Megan," sighed Nosey. "I guess you'll just go to Al's Academy for spies...you know your parents grew up there together?"

Megan didn't answer. She just looked out the window.

"I'll always be here for you, Megan," Nosey said, putting his hand over her shoulders into a hug.

"Thanks." Megan replied.

Nosey soon brough Megan and Joey to Al's Academy. Megan and Joey were now like their mother and farther...orphans who were heart broken. Megan stepped into the grounds academy, holding her baby brother. This was a new home.

Megan swore revenge of Dr.Dismay if it was the last thing she did. Megan swore to take care of her brother, for her mom gave up her life for him.

Megan looked into the sky. She could almost swear she could she her mother and father in the coulds, holding hands, and walking into the sun light.

"I love you," Megan said outloud to the sky.

__________________________________________

THE END

xxDarkness' Kidxx

Thanks so much for reading, guys! You rock!
Sign up to rate and review this story