Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

AEE

by XxlovefrankieroxX 17 reviews

Well, I'm having fun. Are you? ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 5181 words

5Original

Gerard sat up in bed, watching TV and eating a bowl of Lucky Charms as he waited for his computer to warm up. Since it was Saturday he had slept in until late morning, and was feeling refreshed because of it. He loved the weekend purely because it gave him the chance to sleep for as long as he wanted. He never went out or did anything interesting, but it still beat stressing out at work.

Unsurprisingly there was nothing worth watching on the TV, so Gerard flicked it to a music channel and just let it provide background noise that mingled with the crunching of his Lucky Charms. He considered having a second bowl when he finished... it was the weekend after all, and Lucky Charms were his favourite...

“Hell. Why not?” Gerard sighed to himself, feeling awfully aware of how downhearted he sounded. He ignored it though as he got up and raised his bowl to his lips, gulping down the milk and few charms still floating around as he walked slowly to the kitchen.

The sounds of Katy Perry singing followed him into the kitchen and he sighed to himself. He wasn’t a huge fan of chart music at the moment, particularly Katy Perry. Some of her stuff Gerard had found himself dancing to on a few drunken occasions... But he was more of a Gaga man himself. Though he supposed considering the band tee’s he wore and the music on his iPod he shouldn’t really be listening to mainstream music channels anyway.

Gerard considered this as he poured his second helping of Lucky Charms into his bowl. He supposed it was the gay in him that felt the need to keep up to date with chart music. It was the homosexual curse... the camp cross he was forcing himself to bear. How could he dance to music in a gay bar if he didn’t know the songs? How could he feel that ridiculous cliché sense of happiness and acceptance when he sang along to ‘Born This Way’ if he didn’t know it existed?

Gerard pushed a spoonful of cereal into his mouth as he wandered back into his room, Katy Perry coming into view on the screen brandishing cream cakes in conveniently placed areas. He supposed he ought to love her really, she was pretty camp. And Gerard loved camp. He did like some of her stuff, hell he sometimes even liked the majority of mainstreams ‘top ten’. Every now and then a good song would appear in the candy wrapper corporate bullshit that usually tainted the scene.

Sometimes a real diamond appeared in that nest of costume jewellery.

Gerard ‘hmm’d to himself and considered drawing something based on his thoughts. He knew he was in for a bad weekend if he was already thinking so deeply about things that really didn’t matter and it wasn’t even 10am yet; he’d need something to fill the time.

Gerard sighed and looked down into his bowl of cereal. Was this really what he was becoming? A rapidly aging cartoonist who’s biggest treat was pornography and two bowls of child’s cereal on a Saturday morning? The kind of person who munched on their Lucky Charms whilst pondering the not-exactly-a-mystery of pop music with religious and drag queen esque metaphors?

Jesus. He needed a boyfriend.

Gerard sighed and pouted miserably at his Lucky Charms, his mouth still full of said cereal. He shouldn’t have gone for the second bowl, God only knew as he got older he was going to start putting weight on. It was something all men had to accept. You hit thirty and suddenly everything starts swelling, at least now he was straight edge he wouldn’t get a beer belly. But whilst he was still hideously single and with no clear hope of that changing any time soon he was going to need to try and keep in shape.

Gerard looked at his cereal and considered just leaving the half bowl he had left... he soon decided they just tasted too good though and carried on eating. He could die fat and alone instead, that was also fine with him.

Second bowl finished and dumped in the kitchen sink, Gerard put the box of cereal away and made his way to his computer desk. He wasn’t really in the mood to masturbate again, but there was never a time he wasn’t willing to look at Frank Iero. He figured just browsing a few pictures wouldn’t hurt; maybe he could get a couple more saved into his documents to be used as desktop backgrounds.

“Ugh... This is your life Gerard...” The twenty six year old sighed to himself. “You’re actually going to die alone...” Gerard decided talking to himself didn’t make himself feel any better and he promptly shut up as he clicked onto the internet and went to the usual site.

At first Gerard just moved his cursor to the link that led to the archives of photo’s but then something caught his eye.

There was always a banner across the top of the screen, advertising something or other. Usually it promoted other porn sites, or every now and then Viagra pills or penis enlargement. A few gay chat rooms had been advertised there too though usually they popped up across the bottom of the screen. Gerard was pretty good at ignoring all of them now, but today the banner made his eyes grow wide.

Frank Iero to appear at this year’s AVN Adult Entertainment Expo!

Gerard stared at the bold, red writing above a picture of Frank, half naked and draped on his side with that adorable smile of his. Gerard had never heard of AVN expo, though common sense told him it was obviously some sort of porn convention. Gerard didn’t even know those kinds of things existed.

Gerard spent a moment trying to figure out what the A, V and N could stand for before it dawned on him that if he clicked on the banner more information would be provided.

For the first time in all the time he had been using this site Gerard actually clicked the banner and allowed himself to get redirected to a different website. There was nothing dramatic or overly interesting in the transition, but for some reason Gerard’s heart began to race.

The page that loaded had a white background and large, silver writing that read ‘AVN Adult Entertainment Expo. Celebrating 15 years at the Hard Rock hotel, Las Vegas.’ Beneath this dates of the event were included along with two links ‘business’ and ‘personal’. The entire right half of the screen was filled with the image of three, scantily clad women with obviously fake breasts, silicone filled lips and an extensive amount of makeup.

Gerard wrinkled his nose up at the image and averted his eyes, the half naked girls with their over exaggerated pouts doing nothing for him. It was bizarre what some men found attractive.

Gerard hovered his cursor over the two links at the bottom of the page, unsure whether to click. He figured he was in the ‘personal’ category since he definitely had no real business with porn, other than watching it. He supposed it took you to another site where more details on the day’s events and such would be given and then the opportunity to buy tickets... Gerard was sort of tempted, but then again, the naked ladies had put him off.

Hesitating for a few minutes Gerard weighed up his options. Did he really want to entertain the idea of actually attending a pornography convention? That, surely, was taking his whole obsession just too far. He’d have to go alone of course and he was already socially awkward without having to be alone in a room of strangers, most of whom would, no doubt, be there for the women. He could already imagine how awkward and out of place he would feel... But... But Frank would be there.

Gerard bit his lip hard and felt his stomach give a strange swirl. Frank... Frank Iero... The physical entity of utter perfection. For just a small fee Gerard could actually see him, right there... Live.

The tingle of excitement at such a notion made Gerard smile uncertainly to himself. Could it really be worth it? Gerard hovered his cursor over the ‘personal’ link, taking a deep breath. It wouldn’t hurt just to click on it and get some more information, Gerard reasoned; just getting the programme for the expo and looking at ticket prices didn’t mean he had to commit to actually going.

Spurred on by this Gerard clicked on the link and waited to be redirected to another page. But to his surprise the link activated his email account instead and opened up a new mailbox with a recipient address already inserted. The message would be sent to the expo ticket box.

Gerard blinked stupidly and felt his heart miss a beat. This wasn’t what he had been expecting and now he didn’t quite know what to do. Did he send an email or not? What should he write if he did? Was he planning to go to this expo or not?

Gerard checked the dates of the event again and bit his lip. It started in just one week. He’d have to miss at least Friday at work if he drove there, unless he took a plane. It would make it tight getting back for Monday at work too, especially if he ended up having to stay over the Saturday night. He supposed it was doable, if he really wanted to go... but what if Frank wasn’t even there? The image of the naked girls hadn’t exactly been inspiring.

Gerard sat for a long while, thinking to himself. He wasn’t a very spontaneous person and usually he wouldn’t think twice before deciding this was stupid and that he wasn’t going. But the temptation of seeing Frank was just too much. In the end he found his fingers dancing across the keyboard before he had really made the decision to write anything and he bit his lip as his email practically composed itself.

In regards to the upcoming AVN expo,
Can you please confirm Frank Iero will be attending and if so on what days, at what times and what he will be doing exactly?
Also, how much are ticket prices?


Gerard wondered whether he should end it with his name or anything. He wasn’t sure whether it sounded too formal, whether he should put a greeting at the beginning. What if he was just sending this to an automated service and he wouldn’t get any answers? Feeling dejected already Gerard sent the email just as it was and pushed his chair away from his desk. He felt anxious for a reply but tried not to think about it, deciding to just shower and dress instead, he had plenty of work he could be doing, the last thing he should do is worry about an adult entertainment convention.

>X<

Gerard managed to forget about the email until that evening, after spending the day drawing, gaming and catching up on some reality TV shows he finally found himself back at his computer. He had ordered in some Chinese to eat alone and was planning on replying to his email from Mikey whilst he waited for the food to arrive. Mikey was probably going to already kick his ass for not replying for over a week, Gerard knew he shouldn’t put it off any longer.

Logging into his email account Gerard expected to find just his already opened message from Mikey, but not only was that there, there was also one unread message staring back at him. It was a reply from the expo organisers. Gerard felt his heart lurch and his pulse quicken as he stared at it, he wasn’t sure why he was feeling so anxious all of a sudden but even his palms began to sweat and he had to wipe them on his jeans before he clicked open the email.

The message awaiting him was short and sweet, nothing awe inspiring but Gerard’s lips still parted.

Frank Iero will be attending this year’s convention at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas during the Saturday events. He will be interviewed at the expo’s ‘Stars Exposed!’ stage at 12.00 pm. He will then be available to meet and greet at the ‘Rainbow Stand’ from 2pm onward where he will take photographs with fans and sign merchandise.

Expo doors open at 9.00 am Saturday morning. Tickets must be bought before hand and are $50 standard ticket, or you can purchase the $80 early bird ticket which gains you entry to the event at 8.00 am on the Saturday providing the opportunity to do business with stall vendors.

If you plan on attending this event please reply to this email ASAP with requested ticket information.

Kind regards,
The AVN Expo team.


Gerard’s heart rate gradually increased as he read the email over once, twice, three times before he decided he hadn’t misread anything and slumped back into his chair with a dazed look. His head was spinning as he thought about what all this meant.

Frank Iero was going to be at this expo, and not only that he would be meeting and greeting fans. Gerard actually had the chance to see his beloved in person. He could get right up close and personal, even have a photo with him. He would be allowed a few short, blissful seconds where he would hear his voice talk to him, inhale the scent of his cologne, maybe even feel his soft skin... Gerard felt ready to faint just at the thought.

He knew then that he had no choice. He had to go to this expo, no matter what it took. Not even if he had to miss a whole week at work, he simply had to go. If he missed this chance he would never forgive himself, so Gerard wasted no time in sending an email back that said nothing but just four, simple words:

One standard ticket please.

>X<

“Hey! Gerard, hey!”

Gerard looked up and blushed when he saw Brian rapidly striding towards him. The younger man was grinning from ear to ear, almost tripping over several chairs in his haste to reach him.

“Man, I can’t believe I actually managed to catch you having lunch! I thought you would have gone early again.” Brian laughed gleefully as he sat down opposite Gerard at the small table for two Gerard had sat at, right beside a floor to ceiling window that looked down on the New York city streets.

Gerard sighed and tried to look happy that Brian had finally managed to catch him, forcing a smile as he stirred another sachet into his coffee as Brian ripped open the packaging on his sandwich.

“Hi Brian...”

“I thought your storyboard meeting thingy was this afternoon.” Brian smiled, popping the lid on his own cardboard coffee cup and starting to stir in some sugar. Gerard watched him with little interest, his stomach swirling nervously at the reminder.

“Yeah it is. I thought I’d take lunch at the normal time to give myself a break to psyche myself up.” He responded softly, turning to look out the window as he tried to push down his nerves. He would be taking his Breakfast Monkey storyboards and profiles up to the big guys at the top in just one short hour, where he would have to try and sell his ideas and snare himself a cartoon deal. He was as prepared as he could ever be, but he was still terrified.

“Well, I’m sure you’ll do fine.” Brian smiled kindly, his words genuine. “You’ve spent so much time on this, and the idea is so good. Fun and educational, ya know? Their two favourite things.” He smirked, referring to the committee who always tried to give off an angelic impression, acting as if they only had children’s best interests at heart and not just money.

Gerard smirked back and nodded, taking a sip of his coffee before he unwrapped his own sandwich and began to tear of the crusts. Brian watched him curiously, smiling in a fond sort of way when Gerard laid down the sandwich and started to eat the crusts on their own.

“Why do you do that?” Brian chuckled, meeting Gerard’s gaze and feeling the usual fizzing in his belly. Gerard was so gorgeous, Brian wanted him and he wanted him bad. He knew it was mostly a lust thing, but the more Gerard evaded him the more it was starting to tip over into affection. Brian might even come back for more if he actually managed to get a lay with the guy.

Gerard looked up and met Brian’s gaze, his cheeks dusting a light pink as he shrugged and took another bite out of the soft crusts he had torn from the rest of his bread.

“I ‘unno... saves the best ‘til last.” He mumbled around the lump of bread in his mouth, shrugging hopelessly. Brian chuckled softly and shook his head, taking a large bite out of his own sandwich before gazing around the rest of the cafeteria. It was pretty busy, most people taking their breaks around now, but no one paid much attention to him or Gerard.

Brian gazed around to confirm they really were being ignored and sighed. He remembered when he had first started working for Cartoon Network anytime he saw Gerard there was always someone hanging around, gazing lustily at him. Whenever he was in the cafeteria he’d be given smouldering eyes from pretty much anyone, but as time went on people gave up and others took their place.

Now Brian thought about it he guessed no one new had arrived in the company and so anyone who had tried to get Gerard had eventually given up when the handsome man had refused to return their interest. Now a days it was only Brian who was still stubbornly chasing after the mysterious cartoonist, refusing to give up until he got what he wanted.

“So, Gerard...” Brian finally turned his attention back to Gerard who had finished eating the crusts of bread and was now taking a bite out of the actual sandwich. “I’ve been trying to catch you at a time where I could talk to you properly, I wanted to ask you something.” Brian flashed Gerard a wide toothed grin, Gerard raising his eyebrows at him.

“Oh?”

“Yeah.” Brian gazed at Gerard for a long second, letting Gerard get slowly more confused before he finally spoke. “I wanted to ask you what you’re doing this weekend.”

Gerard stared at Brian with wide eyes for a moment, slowly chewing and swallowing his bite of sandwich. Gerard may have been socially awkward but even he knew where this line of questioning usually led and he felt a surge of relief that he had a genuine excuse.

“I’m actually out of town this weekend.” He smiled, trying not to let his relief show through and not elaborating further. Brian’s look of disappointment was clear, his lips pulling into a small pout.

“Oh.” He sighed, fidgeting in his seat. “Where are you going?” He asked softly, Gerard trying to appear casual as he answered. “Las Vegas!?” Brian repeated, his eyebrows raising. “Why are you going there?” He demanded, looking incredulous.

Gerard shrugged and tried to think of a reason that wasn’t the truth. If Brian put in just the smallest amount of research he would find that the expo was on this weekend and Gerard suffered from just enough paranoia to assume Brian might go digging.

“Erm... A bachelor party. One of my friends is getting married.” He responded casually, shrugging it off and feeling another kick of relief when Brian’s pout intensified, apparently believing the excuse but not feeling happy about it.

“Oh man, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go out for drinks or something.” He sighed, Gerard shaking his head.

“I don’t drink anyway so...”

“Well, what about dinner?” Brian shrugged, his disappointed face disappearing to be replaced with a hopeful one. “I guess there’s always next weekend though right?” He beamed, Gerard blushing and trying to think of another excuse but he came up blank when faced with Brian’s sparkling eyes.

“Well I... I err guess so...”

“Great!” Brian beamed, Gerard sighing and finding he just didn’t have the heart to refuse the offer when Brian looked so thrilled. “You’ll know what the committee thought of your proposal by then too, so we can go out to celebrate your success.” He chuckled, Gerard smiling a little at his optimism.

“Unless they don’t like it.” He pointed out, picking his sandwich apart with his fingers, Brian shrugging.

“I doubt that’d be the case, but if so then we’ll go out and have fun to cheer you up.” He winked, Gerard shaking his head fondly and moving to his coffee, no longer feeling hungry.

Brian was a gorgeous guy, and a lot of fun. Gerard liked him in a way, he actually felt like they could become real close friends if it wasn’t so obvious that Brian had an alternative agenda. Gerard knew the younger man was trying to get into his pants and though it was flattering it wasn’t at all tempting. It probably would have been if he didn’t have such an unhealthy obsession with a porn star, but then maybe this weekend could change that. People always warn you not to meet your idols anyway and though Gerard prayed Frank would be as perfect as he had always imagined he supposed it’d probably be a blessing in disguise if he turned out to be an asshole...

“So it’s a date?”

“What?”

“Next weekend.” Brian smiled, brushing breadcrumbs off his hands before picking up his own coffee. “I’m thinking we could go out Saturday night, make a real evening of it and everything.” He suggested. It would also mean he wouldn’t have to worry about hurrying to get ready after work like they would have to if they picked Friday, and Brian knew this date would be his one chance to impress so he needed lots of time to get dressed.

“Oh err...” Gerard sighed, considering it for a moment before he smiled softly and nodded. “Alright. Sure.” He agreed. It wouldn’t hurt to go out with Brian just once, hopefully it would sate the younger man and Gerard could stop thinking about him.

“Great! Any particular restaurants you like?” Brian grinned, Gerard shrugging as he glanced at his watch. He only really knew the Italian he and Elena went to, but he didn’t want to go there with Brian. He wanted to take a boy there one day, but a special boy... not a guy he was going on a pity date with.

“Not really, just surprise me.” He smiled, picking up his bag and slinging it over his shoulder as he rose to his feet. “Anyway, I better get going and get my stuff for this meeting. I’ll see you on Monday.”

“Oh, cool. Sure. Good luck man.” Brian beamed, getting to his feet as if to hug Gerard but the older man was already striding away, making Brian sigh.

“What is wrong with that guy?” Brian mused quietly to himself, sinking down into his chair again. Gerard was definitely one tough nut to crack. Brian knew he wasn’t particularly interested in him but he was determined not to give up. From what he had seen Gerard wasn’t really interested in anyone, but Brian was confident if anyone could break Gerard from being so prude then it was himself.

>X<

Gerard left work immediately after finishing his meeting with the committee. He felt it had gone well, but mostly he was just relieved it was over. He wanted to push it out of mind and forget it for the weekend, and it proved an easy feat considering how excited he was feeling for the expo.

Gerard had booked a ticket for a late night flight to Las Vegas that would get him to the Hard Rock hotel in the early hours of the morning. He had booked a room there just for the day so that he could nap when he arrived and then get up later to attend the actual expo. He had brought his luggage with him to work, just one rucksack containing three different outfits. He hadn’t decided yet which he was going to wear...

Gerard left work without speaking to anyone and made his way straight to the airport where he arrived in good time to catch his flight. He bought a magazine to read but ended up falling asleep on the plane anyway, waking up just as they landed in Las Vegas and his heart began to race.

Gerard followed everybody else out of the plane but since his rucksack was carry on he was able to bypass the baggage claim and make his way straight out of the airport. He felt tired and a little disorientated as he got a cab to the hotel, but his sleepiness was not enough to stop his awe as he gazed out the window at all the bright lights going past.

Las Vegas was like a Christmas tree shining in the desert, all multi coloured neon signs and flashing light displays. Gerard had seen plenty of pictures of the city, and of course movies that took place there, but he had never been to Las Vegas himself before. He began to regret not booking some time off work and staying longer, he could have really gone exploring and got to see more of the city. But then he was alone so... what was the point?

Gerard paid the cab driver once they reached the hotel before stepping out of the car with a dazed look on his face. The cab moved away and disappeared into the lit up night as Gerard stared up at the huge, white building. There was giant, neon light guitar up on the roof and he felt its luminous glow warming his face as he stared at it.

It was all so decadent... Gerard felt almost ashamed, yet equally excited, for having forked out enough money for a room. Even if it was only for one night, it was probably more luxury than he could really afford.

Still, he was here and there was no going back now.

Gerard wandered into the reception and booked in, smiling as he took his card key and started towards the elevators. There were banners and posters around advertising the expo, though the images on these were much more family friendly, the models wearing whole bikinis.

Gerard walked slowly across the entrance hall, looking at the people milling around him. It looked like the majority of people here were here for the convention, many fake boobs and lip glossed smiles making Gerard’s stomach churn. Along with the plastic women there were men wearing their shades in doors and sporting large biceps and tattoos. Everyone here looked like a rock star, a porn star, or both... Gerard already felt out of place and he blushed as he got into the nearest elevator and huddled in the corner.

It was a relief when the doors slid shut and Gerard felt himself moving upwards. He would have to really dress to impress in the morning, he could tell. He was still excited though, nothing could dampen his mood when he knew that in just a few hours he would be meeting Frank Iero himself. Hell, he may already be in this very building... Gerard’s heart stuttered at the thought.

As the elevator doors pinged open Gerard stepped out into the hallway and looked around at the doors to judge which direction the numbers were going in and where he had to go. Once he had his bearings he began making his way down the plush carpeted hallway, looking down at his card key to confirm his room number, the sound of people talking at the other end of the corridor meeting his ears as they rounded the corner and came into sight behind him.

“-like meeting my fans. I love it even. I’ve got nothing wrong with it Bill I’m just saying don’t try and hook me up with any of them this year. I’m not some prostitute ya know.”

“Well I dunno... You do get paid for sex.”

“Yeah but it’s different! I’m not sleeping with a fan okay, I completely refuse. It’s just too weird having some guy slobbering all over you like that, knowing they probably jack off over you all day, every day. I just... I’m a porn star, not a whore.”

Gerard blushed as he heard the conversation going on behind him, recognising the voice but not believing it could be true. He rubbed a hand across the back of his neck, pretending to scratch it as he subtly turned his head to glance over his shoulder.

Waiting for the elevator doors to open was a tall, middle aged man chatting brightly to... God, no... It couldn’t be.

Gerard felt his jaw dropping as Frank Iero scoffed at the older man’s remark that maybe if they could find a good looking fan Frank would feel different. Frank’s complaints that he had sex with strangers only for the cameras and only with other porn actors fading away as he stepped into the elevator and the doors slid shut again, Gerard’s heart racing.

Once the men had disappeared Gerard turned to stare dumbly at the spot where they had been, still convinced he must have imagined it. He had been right there... Frank Iero... Right. There.

Gerard felt a bead of sweat roll down the back of his neck and creep along his spine as he tingled all over. Tomorrow couldn’t come soon enough.

Hey guys,
Just a quick note to make it clear that the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo is indeed a real convention, but I only did very limited research into it so things like the ticket prices and stall names are all made up by myself. I also don’t even know if they include gay entertainment since all the stuff they showed were women but since it boasts to be the largest Adult Entertainment expo in America I’m gonna guess it does.
Just thought I should bring that up :’) Please R&R
xo
Sign up to rate and review this story