Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Betrayal: Dark Warriors

Shard and Kori

by qtjinla 0 reviews

Starfire opens up and an alien by the name of Shard makes his appearance.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 1461 words

1Original
The Betrayal: Dark Warriors

0

Naruto x Starfire

0

Author's Note

0

Yes the second chapter of my new Firestorm fic. And as the only guy who write this pairing I can officially claim this pairing as Firestorm of Karuto. Just like I claim Naruto x Katara as Cyclone (Wind and Water) or Natara. (Well you can call it Karuto too but you know...)

0

Story Start

0

''You have to stay vigilant and be prepared...'' His words were deeply intoned in her mind. They cell was rather small so their movements were constricted. ''You have to block everything and take complete and utter control of your emotions. Control everything...grief, anger, sadness along with joy and happiness. You have to gain strength from those negative emotions and turn them into fuel for strength.'' A few days had passed since Naruto had began teaching her how to tap into her darker emotions. Teaching her what she needed to survive and awaken what he described was her true potential. That strength came not from suppressing your dark half but accepting it.

The blond noted that so much power and concentration was often placed on suppressing one's nature they could never give it their all, but if they accepted the animal that was in so to speak they could unleash their full potential. Like always the meal bell rung. Most days the prisoners were often only fed during morning and night intervals. A practice to cut down on food costs some of them theorized. So like always the prisoners were herding into the mess hall where from time to time prisoners started having seizures thanks to the mass amount of neon green jumpsuits the prisoners were left and forced to wear.

The two found themselves between a massive, 12 foot alien called a Tetramand with two pair of tank like sized armor and four eyes. His deep red skin going with his green jumpsuit unfortunately led to many quips by inmates who had been on earth an extended period. On the other size was a mummy like alien known as Thep Khufan. The atmosphere, being dimmed by the poor lighting and the smoke from the cigarette.

''So what's a pretty little thing like you doing here?'' The large four armed alien asked Starfire much to her confusion as he looked up and down.

''He's asking what's a pretty looking thing like you doing here,'' Naruto clarified for her.

''You speak multiple languages?'' She asked her...partner...in surprise ignoring the musclebound alien.

''You pick up a few things if you've been around the places I have.''

''Hey babe why don't you and me...'' Starfire reacted violently to the stranger touching her intimately, flinging him over her shoulder and sending him crashing into one of tables. As the steel table dent several of the prisoners cheered at the promise of action happening soon. Starfire still had issues from her confinement by the gordonians. Weeks of torment under the hands of those monsters and when it seemed like their tastes were going to go into a more implicit nature she knew she had to escape. Even if it never went that far it didn't mean that she still didn't still have nightmare of the sexual torture and humiliation that did occur. That no matter how she tried to put a smile on her face and try to forget it changed her perception of things forever.

One of the guards from up above flicked his cigarette over the catwalk as it landed into one of the prisoners food. The other chatted him up about what was about to occur.

''You little bitch.'' He snarled as he pushed himself up.

''Well that's a bit rude.'' He said then turned to the Tamarenean. ''You would think if they bothered with these bracelets on our legs that translate whatever language were speaking into something we can all understand they would monitor them or something to make sure they're working or not being complete lazy ass-holes and not keep the turn off option from whoever they bought it from. Then again I've seen bigger cases of stupidity.''

As Naruto was saying all this she was wondering if the blond was going to react as the Tetramand was in arm's length of them. He casually side-stepped grabbed one of his arms, drove his face into one of the food sinks or whatever the hell they were named and twisted his hand and proceeded to drown him as the alien futilely tried to strike or grabbed the blond with his lower arm only for him to dodge it with ease. A diamond shard shot forward just right above the blond's hand causing him to let go of the Tetramand. ''Shard...'' He said looking up at the diamonoid known as a Petrosapien.

''So that's Shard?'' Starfire was informed all about the diamondoid the most feared of the guards who have never been beaten by a prisoner or left any of the ones who attempted to escape alive.

Shard narrows his eyes as Naruto growled and looked away. ''He's going to be our biggest obstacle. His species near invulnerability negates more then over half my attacks. Let's eat...'' He said as they grabbed their trays. After meal time was over all the prisoners were herding back into their cell without a word. The last time someone tried to ignite a riot they got a shard through the head courtesy of Shard. Like always the prisoners were searched and several of them seem to pay special attention to Starfire. The only thing that kept Naruto from straight out throttling them or what kept the guards in line was the fact that Shard was there overseeing things.

''You said Shard could be a problem? What about that snake beast from my first day in the prison?''

Naruto looked up and faced the emerald eye goddess. As he was about to answer her he thought back to that for a moment. ''Serpeen could be a bit of a problem, but he is nowhere near as problematic as well Shard.'' As he continued to gaze at her he realized that she was quite tall, maybe taller than him. She then have an amazonianesque sort of look to her. Naruto got on the bed and laid on his side. ''I need a few more days to recover enough strength before we can make an escape.''

''You never did say how you managed to become so injured?''

''Let's just say being kicked in the ribs by Wonder woman, pile drive by someone who I don't know, and struck in the back by several batarangs by the goddamned Batman were the minor things then you can imagine what it probably took to put me out of action. Thank god for my healing factor.'' He said as he turned and nearly jumped up when Starfire joined him on the bed.

''Hey baby why don't I show you what a real hung beast can do!''

''Hey there Tamarenean. Why don't you let me show you what someone with a real throb can do to satisfy you.''

The prisoners continued to jeer as Starfire snuggled up against the blond. ''Starfire...are you...''

''I'm sorry...you must think I'm weak huh?'' She asked, feeling ashamed that she was letting these low lives words get to her. Making her feel so dirty that she wanted to lash out at everything. Trying to suppress the tears and thoughts. What if they failed? What if Naruto was killed during the escape. What would happen to her? What would happen when her only friend and link to sanity would be taken to her.

''No...''He started to stroke her hair. ''And don't worry...we won't fail and I won't let them hurt you.'' For a moment he hesitated before he placed a tentative kiss on her right cheek. ''So don't worry Star...will get out of here soon.'' He said as his head rested against hers. ''You don't mind if I call you Koriand'r do you? Not that Starfire isn't a beautiful name, but Koriand'r is more Majestic. On earth Star is such a common name, but Kori on the other hand is unique...it's...you. And I like to get to know you. We both might find ourselves in a situation where even if we escape we might have to continue and rely on each other so...you know.'

''Hhm...Kori...I like that.'' She said as a small smile formed on her face. Even if she had to suffer this hell for a few more days as long as Naruto was with her she could bear it.
Sign up to rate and review this story