Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Blood on the walls

by XCherrikidXD 1 review

He took her hand in his and walked away from pain and suffering. Finally Brendon was free.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-09 - 1196 words - Complete

1Original
Home alone, sitting looking through old memories Brendon looked closely at the picture of him and Sarah, he smiled that picture was taken before he went on his first tour with his band Panic! At The Disco.

He ran his fingers over the photo when something caught his eye. It looked like a black smudge or mark but as he looked closer he saw the features of a hooded figure. A large frown appeared on Brendon's features, he'd never seen that before. He took another picture out of the box, yet again in the background the same hooded figure. Frantically, Brendon looked over more photos, every one had the same hooded figure in the back ground. Brendon threw the photos across his room.

With a shaky hand he took a sip of his now cold coffee, he took deep breaths, what was he scared for? Why was he acting like this? Brendon felt a headache coming on, probably from sitting in the dark for so long.

Brendon searched through the cupboards for something to dull the pain in his head. He popped the pill in his mouth and swallowed it dry. He turned to go back into his room when he saw a shadow passing the glass panes on his door, not thinking allot of it he re-entered his room stepping over his photos strewn across the floor.

Brendon got dressed, feeling uneasy for some reason his eyes scanned his room. Something didn't feel right it seemed too quiet, although, Brendon did enjoy peace and quiet.

"What's up with me?" Brendon smacked the side of his head. "Sleeping on the couch tonight then"

Ten minutes later Brendon was curled up hot cup of coffee watching the TV feeling safe wrapped tightly in his duvet.

bang bang bang, Brendon jumped spilling the reminder of his coffee all over himself. "Great" He muttered to himself. The door handle started to rattle slightly.

"Who's there?" Brendon called out, who would be calling him at, 1:15 in the morning? Probably Dallon Ian and Spencer pulling a joke on him. Brendon looked over at the door seeing something dark standing outside, it quickly disappeared Brendon blinked, he thought he was seeing things when the same shadow from earlier but this time it was inside his apartment. Brendon got to his feet going against every instinct in his head he forced his feet to move toward the door. It was just the guys, why was he like this? About 3 paces away the door handle rattled again more violently this time as if they were trying to break the handle off.


"Okay guys, I get it now Ha ha funny you can stop it now, great one" Brendon laughed nervously keeping a careful eye on the rattling handle.

It didn't stop in fact the rattling became more forceful by the second. Brendon backed away from the door shutting his eyes trying to block the noises out of his head but images of his band mates and Sarah in a pile throats cut open, eyes gouged out scratches and cuts over their arms and legs, organs ripped out and spilled out all over the floor.

"Stop it, it's not funny anymore, Spence Dallon Ian" Brendon was going to kill the guys tomorrow. Screams filled Brendon's ears, he looked up and was met by the hooded figure in all of his photos. You couldn't see it's face but it was hunched over it looked like a ghost, this was Brendon's mind playing tricks on him it had to be. His mom had always told him to pinch himself if he were dreaming. Doing so Brendon opened his eyes but nothing changed.

Brendon backed away and shakily asked "Who are you?" The figure said nothing in response nor did it move. "What do you want?" Yet again nothing. Brendon ran into his own room turning on the light, his walls were covered in what looked like blood, one wall caught his eye. Your fate is the same as theirs he read aloud under the writing were the pictures he'd thrown on the floor earlier. What?

Brendon backed up toward the door, his hands fumbling around in search for the handle he quickly opened the door breathing heavily. He opened one eye and remembered the hooded thing, it didn't move from where it stood when Brendon left the room.

"Okay, Spence, Dallon, Ian stop with the fuckin' games" He walked confidently over the figure, he stopped dead in his tracks when it moved so fast if you blinked you'd miss it. In a matter of seconds it had crossed the room and was about six inches away from Brendon's face. He could feel it's icy breath on his face, it was literally like death warmed up.

"I said enough with the fuckin' games" Brendon was getting frustrated with his friends jokes, he wasn't laughing anymore.

"Your fate has been decided" It spoke in a low husky voice which sent shivers down Brendon's spine causing Goosebumps to appear over his arms.

"And I said enough with the jokes" Brendon spoke through gritted teeth, he removed the hood revealing not Spencer not Dallon and defiantly not Ian. It looked like something you'd see in a horror movie, his right eye glowed red, where the white would be is black and its left eye socket leaked blood. He had no right cheek, the remainder of skin he has left on his face has cuts fresh ones which leaked pus and old ones which skin was far from healing and peeling off.
Brendon was far from scared far from petrified. He wanted to run but his body stayed rooted to the ground. The hunched figure swiftly pulled out a carving knife, Brendon's eyes widened at the sight of the blade glinting in the moonlight.

"This is no joke" Spit landed on Brendon's cheek, the stench of rotting flesh wanted to make Brendon gag. "You will die"

"Oh will I?" Brendon himself didn't know where that came from until the knifes blade penetrated through the skin of his stomach. He gagged and coughed blood dripping from his mouth. The knife was pulled out of his stomach, the figure snarled and glided the blade across Brendon's arms. It dropped the knife leaving Brendon wondering if it had finished, oh no. It had just started. It pushed Brendon to the wall with hardly any force pinning Brendon against the wall and it.
It's teeth bit through the skin on Brendon's shoulder ripping the flesh right off the bone. Brendon could feel life pouring out of the wounds this monster had given him, he had hardly any energy left all he wanted to do was close his eyes but he fought it and forced his eyes open.

It moved away from his shoulder and his teeth pierced the skin on Brendon's stomach, he didn't feel pain it was dulled, his eye sight blurred as it ate his flesh. Brendon closed his eyes and saw the face of Sarah his beautiful fiancé, he took her hand in his and walked away from pain and suffering. Finally Brendon was free.


Hope you liked it tell me whacha think =)
Sign up to rate and review this story