Categories > TV > Teletubbies > The Midnight Beast Fanfic (original, I know;))

Unexpected suprise

by pretty_ugly97 0 reviews

Category: Teletubbies - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-06-11 - Updated: 2012-06-11 - 206 words

0Unrated
His eyebrows. His cheekbones. Everything about him was perfection. Perfection Rose knew this couldn't be happening. Ashley fucking Horne actually noticed her, never mind noticing, actually talking to her!
"Hi."
"H...Hello" She noticed him smile at her nervousness.
"I don't think we've ever talked before! You seem like such a nice girl, and not too bad on the eyes either" he winked at her.
She felt herself blushing. This had to be a dream. She stood there, too scared to say anything, knowing if she did, she would say something she regretted.
"Maybe you and I should go for a drink sometime? Get to know each other a little better?" he raised his eyebrows at her pinching herself
"YES! Of course, I...I would love to!" She tried to keep as calm as possible, pinching herself to see if this was a dream.
"Cool, see you at 8, I'll pick you up from yours" he walked away, enigmatically.
She just stood there, in a trance, waiting for her to wake up. But she didn't wake up, this was actually happening. So much was rushing through her head at this point: what to wear tonight, how he knew where she lived, if Amber would really believe her.
Sign up to rate and review this story