Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Family Reunion

Dark Reinforcements

by texaswookie 1 review

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-12 - Updated: 2012-06-12 - 2757 words - Complete

0Unrated
Duncan McLeod twirled his sword in his hand, as he looked at the figure in front of him. “There can only be one.”

“All right, sheesh. You don’t have to loose your head, or more accurately my head over it.” The texaswookie says backing out of the highlander’s reach.

“Then say it.”

“Fine, I don’t own a single thing here. If you want to know the exact owners, check my earlier chapters. And unfortunately, the sword here is mightier than the pen.” The texaswookie grumbles, holding a dissected pen up.





Sunnydale/Sunnyhell




A large popping sound echoed throughout one of the many abandoned warehouses in the small town as 40 Death Eaters and their master portkeyed in. The Death Eaters looked around the place uncomfortably. The obviously muggle structure reeked of some of the darkest magic. Voldemort grinned in pleasure as he flicked his serpentine tongue out, tasting the air and the dark power.

“Well, if it ain’t a bunch of cross dressers,” a rough voice rumbled from the side. Several of the Death Eaters spun around, their wands pointing in the direction of the loud voice. “Put those twigs away.” They were ordered. “You annoy me, and I’ll end up shoving them through your sockets,” the voice growled. A few of the wands wavered at the matter of fact tone.

One of the more loyal Death Eaters swaggered to the front. “Big words from someone who hides in the shadows,” the Death Eater drawled contemptibly.

“Ooh, we got us a brave one. Or maybe a stupid one,” the voice mocked. “Course, I doubt you’re all that brave since you have to hide your face behind that mask of yours.” A large figure in bronze sleeveless armor moved into the light, sneering at the smaller man. The Death Eater backed away from the person that towered over them, and probably weighed as much as 10 of the Death Eaters. The Death Eaters looked the man up and down nervously. Unlike Hagrid, Dumbledore’s and now probably Potter’s pet half-breed, this man had the eyes of a killer, with the same lack of remorse that their master had when it came to killing.

“Enough, Bella,” Voldemort ordered the Death Eater that was antagonizing the half-breed. “You do not need to prove yourself to the brute. Or do you still feel that you need to prove something after Potter and his ilk made a fool out of you?” The woman bowed her head in submission to her Lord and backed away from the large figure that had greeted them.

“Now then, servant…”

“What did you call me cross dresser?” the man asked the dark wizard dangerously. Between him and his followers, they were beginning to make the large man lose the small bit of patience he had.

“I called you servant,” Voldemort replied, sneering at the arrogant half-breed that dared to question him.

“Listen, scale face, you and your idiot friends are this close to making me hurt you. The Juggernaut ain’t anybody’s servant.”

“In time that will change, half-breed,” Voldemort promised the brute before him.

“Enough, the both of you,” the First said as it appeared between the two of them. The form of the blonde slayer glared at both of them. It would have had the both of them killed, if they weren’t both such powerful tools. One was an unstoppable mass of pure killing destruction on legs. The other was a killer, bound to the earth to rise again and again. As long as his soul was bound, that is. After this fight the First would need to warn him about the boy’s knowledge; if the child survived that is. “Allow me to introduce you two. Lord Voldemort, heir of Slytherin meet the Unstoppable Juggernaut, wielder of the ruby, and Avatar of Cyttorak.”

“Cyttorak? Who was Cyttorak?” one of the Death Eaters asked.

“Please tell me that you’re joking,” another one replied in annoyance. “I would think that anyone who spent even a small amount of time studying the Dark Arts would know some of the easier ways to increase your power. The power of Cyttorak is supposedly one of the easiest methods to increase your physical powers. The main problem with it is that no one has been able to find the temple where the power is supposed to be hidden.”

“Yeah? Well I found it easy enough,” the Juggernaut said as he flexed his arm, his rippling muscles intimidating most of the robed figures. “And after it was done, I came out like this.”

“Yes, now you’re nothing more than a lumbering mass of muscle,” one of the robed figures said silkily.

“Careful, pal, I’ve killed folks for a whole lot less than that,” the Juggernaut warned menacingly.

“Are you threatening me, muggle filth?”

“We can fully address this later, Severus. Besides, seeing as how he’s an Avatar, I can overlook his lack of proper breeding for the moment, since he understands his pathetic status in the world and has at least made an attempt to become something,” Voldermort said, waving at the angry figure.

“I think I’ve heard enough outta of you,” the Juggernaut growled as he started to walk forward. The large man was shot with a dozen red curses. The wizards all watched in shock as the spells actually bounced off of his hide. With the amount of hate that fueled them, those spells combined should have been able to penetrate the hide of a giant. “Is that supposed to do something?” the Juggernaut jeered as he backhanded three Death Eaters into their companions. “Or could you be putting on a lightshow just for me?” He casually tossed two more Death Eaters into a pile of crates. The cracking of wood was combined with the cracking of bones as they flew through and struck the wall.

“Are you two done yet?” a bored voice asked as the First finally decided to stop them from hurting each other. “’Cause I seriously got more important things to do than watch you guys go at each other.” The Death Eaters used the distraction to scramble out of reach of the Juggernaut while the bronze figure shrugged.

“Ahh First, how great it is to see you again,” Voldemort greeted as he bowed to the dark entity. Three others bowed alongside him, though one of them was shivering. Some of the Death Eaters were shocked that their Lord, and members of his inner circle, would lower themselves by bowing to what appeared to be a piece of muggle filth. “Bow,” Voldemort ordered his followers. The other Death Eaters quickly complied.

“Yeah, sure,” the girl replied buffing her nails. “It’s great to see you to Lord V.” The Death Eaters stiffened at the casual greeting the girl dared to give to their Lord. The girl smirked as she looked at the assembled Death Eaters. The figures all shivered for some unknown reason as she smirked at them. “Don’t tell me that none of you know who I am?” The girl chuckled as she began walking toward them, her appearances changing with every step. Suddenly she was the cocky James Potter. This caused a small gasp, and more than a few snarls. Chuckling, the man bowed to them all. “Mr. Prongs is happy to see that you are all here and remember him. And Mr. Prongs would like to inquire upon the health of Mr. Wormtail?” Peter shivered and actually began crawling away in fear as the leader of the Marauders questioned him.

“Go ahead, Wormtail. answer your old friend,” Snape snapped. “The sooner you do, the sooner he’ll change his face.”

“M-Mr. Wormtail is f-f-fine,” the Death Eater managed to force out.

“That is good to hear, Mr. Wormtail.” The figure took another step forward and shifted into the monocle wearing Amelia Bones. The woman merely sniffed at the assembled Death Eaters disdainfully before shifting again. The form was now that of Sirus Black. Wormtail let out another small sound and backed even farther away. “Well, cousin, I fear I must admit that you won the last round of the fight,” Black said sadly as he bowed mockingly toward his cousin. Bella cackled in amusement at this. “You know, you I like,” Black said as he shifted back to the blonde girl.

“How is this possible?” One Death Eater asked.

“Allow me to introduce one of our greatest allies,” Voldemort said to his people. “This is a being that has helped me to establish communication with some of our most useful allies, like the Dementors. I give you the First Evil.”

“Hey, sweety,” the Juggernaut greeted the being of pure evil. “Tell me these cross dressers ain’t the help that you told me was coming,” he pleaded, jerking his thumb at the Dark Wizards.

“They’re just some of the help that I have summoned to aide us. When all is said and done, the Champion Bloodline will be ended.”

“The Champion Bloodline?”

“Yes, the Champion Bloodline. The Slayer leading the forces here has unknowingly summoned her family and their allies to their deaths. The Champion Bloodline is a family line, which has been sworn to protect the Earth from any and all threats. They protect it all, whether it the threat be from above or below, within or without. When the battle is finally joined, it could easily be a prelude to what the Final Battle will be like. And if nothing more, it will allow us to remove several of the opposing pieces with only half of the threat to our own forces,” the silky voice of Salazar Slytherian told the assembled wizards and the lone Avatar. “Soon others shall come in answer to my summons and we shall have a good part of our army.” The wizards cheered, while the Juggernaut merely shrugged. He could care less about all of this, but as long as he got to kill his waste of space stepbrother he would help.

(1) "Wareware okurimono hon heiki, Kan Ashi,” a new voice said from the shadows as two figures dropped to the ground with drawn weapons. Both of them were dressed in the uniform of the ninja. One wore a red demon mask, while the other wore a basic ninja hood over his face, hiding his features except for his eyes.

“Good,” Salazar replied, nodding to them. “These two and their companions will be of great assistance. Especially to you Juggernaut, for they shall make your task easier.”

“Really?” the Juggernaut asked skeptically. “And just who are these two pajama clad clowns?” The Juggernaut eyed the two with suspicion. “And do they speak regular?”

Salazar chuckled. “If you mean, do they speak English, then yes they do, when they choose to. As to who they are, they are a people that I have nurtured from time to time, and they owe me their loyalty. They are also the sworn enemy of one of your stepbrother’s followers. And Ogun here has a bit of collecting to do as well.”

(2) "Hai hon'in gozen. Gozen chigiri sono konpaku youji mune waga youji mou?"

“If you can control her, then the girl is yours,” Salazar told him before he morphed back into the blonde Slayer. “But this is your last chance to take her. After this, she is considered expendable.”

(3) "Sono kyouko sono neesan's mune anzen touhou saishuu jikoku. Kanojo mune iiya kouiu sachi kono jikoku,” Ogun assured the First.

“How are these two going to help me get at the cue ball?”

“They, and their followers, shall deal with the animal and some of the other followers of your brother,” the First informed the towering figure before it.

“And what makes you think that I need the help of the pajama patrol? I can handle my stepbrother and whoever else he has with him. So thanks, but no thanks.”

(4) "Dearou hon'in kuro ichi?"

"Of course, Ogun. Besides, it’s been a while since I last saw you work.”

The red masked ninja bowed to the First and then turned to the large behemoth. He walked up to the Juggernaut, stopping a few steps out of reach and bowed to him. “I shall endeavor not to hurt you beyond repair, Juggernaut san,” the demon ninja said in English.

The Juggernaut, getting the idea that the idiot wanted to fight him, lunged at the ninja, swinging his large fists at the man. His large fist was easily the size of the ninja’s chest and one good shot would finish him off.

The masked ninja ducked under the heavy blow, then used the outstretched arm to swing up into the air. He landed on the Juggernaut’s head with the grace of a gymnast. Moving swiftly, he bent down and looked the man in the eyes before blowing a handful of dust in his face. He back flipped off the helmet, before the heavy hands could strike him.

“Argh! Where are you, pajama boy? Why don’t ya stand still and fight like a real man?” The big man was swinging blindly at the ninja as the ninja casually ducked in and out of the punches.

“I am where you least expect me to be, (5) Gaijin.” Ogun jumped in the air and slammed his feet into the small of the man’s back.

The Juggernaut turned around after he felt the blow and swung a heavy shot that would have knocked a regular person into a wall and left them nothing but a smear. Ogun merely took a step back and caught the hand again, but this time managed to send the giant stumbling to the ground in pain as he manipulated certain muscles. The man gritted his teeth as he tried to grab the ninja. But while the man never moved, he seemed to always be able to dodge just out of the way somehow. “All right, enough,” the Juggernaut said. “I give!”

“Very well, Juggernaut san.” The pain immediately stopped as the ninja master stepped back, allowing the big man to get back to his feet.

After he had managed to rub feeling back into his hand, the Juggernaut stared at the man in front of him. The ninja had made a fool out of him. The guy could have taken him down when ever he wanted, but had allowed him to at least try before he took him down. The ninja bowed at him again, and then at the blonde shapeshifter, or whatever she was.

“I guess the rest of you newcomers might as well show yourselves; except for the other members of the Hand, that is,” the First ordered. Three demons shimmered into view and a small tornado erupted in the air, a moment later a dark haired girl appeared. “Amy, you’ve gotten even stronger since I last saw you!” the First cried happily as it looked the dark witch up and down in appreciation. While the girl was still no match for the combined might of the Charmed Ones, she would be of great use one on one in the coming fight.

“Great to see you, too,” the witch replied, a satchel of items at her side.

“Who is this?” Voldemort asked in surprise as he eyed the powerful new comer.

“A different type of witch than you and your kind, Voldemort,” the First answered, watching the two as they felt each other out. “Her power is of the Earth, rather than her own.”

“Is that a fact?”

“Yes, imagine if the earth were a spring and needed an outlet for its inner mystical power. It uses witches like these, of both the light and dark variety, to balance itself out using them like different types of outlets. Some have a natural connection to the earth, while others need a little bit of a push in the right direction,” Amy explained to what she thought was a demon. “I’ve found a good spot to do the summoning you require.”

“Excellent. Soon we shall be at full strength, ready to do battle with the champion bloodline.” Everyone let out a small smile or cheer as they heard this, though in each of their thoughts were the plans of vengeance they had for the oncoming heroes.



1:We present our weapons, First Evil

2: Yes, I do. You promise that the Spirit Child will be my child again?

3: The strength of the girl's will astonished me last time

4: May I, Dark One?

5: foreigner
Sign up to rate and review this story