Categories > Original > Fantasy

Budapest

by ForgottenDreamsx 0 reviews

The story of what happened in Budapest between Natasha and Clint. Agents of the notorious S.H.E.I.L.D.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2012-06-12 - Updated: 2012-06-13 - 7485 words

0Unrated
Four Years Ago
This is prior to Natasha meeting Clint and S.H.E.I.L.D
,
Natasha put out the cigarette as she held her jacket close to her as she walked the streets of snow fallen Russia. Her red hair in curls behind her shoulders as she walked along, her moss green eyes darting around. It was midnight as she stumbled along, the snow getting thicker as the storm began to come in. She heard saw a shadow dart from a street lamp and walked behind her. She tried to pay no attention to it. Her muscles ached of her training the men teaching her more body movements and more force of fighting. She had been in that home for four hours that evening. Her instructor was a hard man and did nothing but yell Russian at her and caused the anger to roll inside her. She knew that he saw something in her that no one else saw. They saw her transform after her previous training with the U.S.S.R, they saw her true form and new she would be a body of destruction. Natasha saw another man join the other one and she had realized what was going on. She marched on as she saw an upcoming alley, the footsteps from behind her quickened pace. She breathed out hot air onto her hands as she approached the oncoming alley, she felt someone reach for her coat and pull her back as she began to pass it. "NO" She screamed and saw an arm go around her neck as she was pushed into the wall. Her legs lashed out and she stomped on her attackers foot, he jerked forward when the pain struck him. Natasha drove the heel of palm into his nose, hearing his nose shatter of the force. He groaned as Natasha grasped him by the head and twisted his neck abruptly to the right. His whole neck shattered as his eyes of evil went blank and expressionless. She dropped his body and looked around for the second, she looked around uneasily. She knew there was a second, but where could he have gone?


"Clint""
Clint Barton moved through the heavy crowds of people as he slipped his hands inside people's coat pockets and grabbed the wallets or cash stored in there. Being a thief was the only thing keeping him alive, he moved along and grabbed another wallet. "Hey! My wallet is gone!" A man roared, Clint bolted up the subway steps and heard what seemed like a circus from afar. He looked around and walked across the road and marched up to the white colored and twinkling field full of fun. People moved around happily, Clint saw this as an opportunity to manage more money and to count it in private. He walked along as he bumped into women and grabbed their wallets and managed to clink of their jewelry. He went through at least ten people when he came across a shooting booth. "COME ONE, COME ALL! WIN A PRIZE AIM FOR THE MOUTH OF THE CLOWN!" Clint paid attention as the couple failed to target the plastic clown with it's mouth open. They hit below and Clint stepped into the line. "Ah! Another customer!" The man said grinning, he was unique. He wore a regular circus wear outfit. White pants, white shirt, a black tie, with a red and white striped coat and a top hat to match. But the eye patch was a little over the top. Clint's fingers touched the bow and the arrows as he slammed down a five on the counter. He picked up the bow and tested it's weight. He gripped the bow as he loaded the bow into the sting. The quiver next to him gave him only three shots. He stared into the clown's blue eyes as he focused on the mouth. The footing was only fifteen feet apart but he knew that he could make it. The man watched him with patience. Clint pulled the string back, he inhaled as he focused more. The people in the background making noise, the screams of the roller-coasters, the sound coming from the amazing freak show, and the merry go rounds. He drowned all of it out as he found himself only hearing his heart beat, he drew back another inch and then let the arrow soar. The arrow hit the clown in one of the eyes, it gave a recorded laugh as Clint picked up the next bow. He inhaled and let the other one soar as it hit the other eye. "Last chance." The man spoke, Clint nodded and finally took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and focused on now the moving target. He pulled back, his breath still held as he focused on the back of the throat. He let the arrow soar as it hit the clown on the tongue, a bell dinged three times as the man clapped. "Excellent! Pick your prize." Clint didn't say anything but he walked away, instead of the man leaving Clint alone. He sent the men out for him and to question him.

Two Years Later

"This is your target." Nick Fury slid the manila folder at Clint as he removed his bow and quiver. He picked up the file and it was a picture of a beautiful red head with patronizing green eyes. "Natasha Romanov, she's excelled in assassinations, she's become the most lethal agent in Russia. She's also known for killing our men after they've tried to get her. We need you to take this case. You've got a keen eye for taking down targets when they've become hard to get." Clint looked up at him. "She's going to be in Budapest next week, for a mission to take down some political leader. You need to take her down before she gets to him and you." He nodded, "When do I leave?" "Tonight, we've already packed your things for you. You will stay in an abandoned building complex three blocks from Natasha's hideout point. Do not fail us, Clint." Clint nodded as he grabbed the manila folder. "I won't let you down, Nick."

Chapter Two
Budapest

Clint watched the city come alive at night, his eyes scanning from afar as people came out of their houses to hold festivals. Clint turned and watched any movement in the Romanov base. He saw nothing but one candle that stayed a flame in the window. Clint stashed his bow and quiver underneath a black tarp. He walked over to the roofs edge, climbed on top of it and jumped to the next roof. The wind was gentle and cold as he hit the next roof, He watched closely from the window seeing nothing yet. His movements were silent and lithe as he moved quickly, jumping and pulling up over the roofs. Finally he hid behind an air conditioning vent as he scanned inside the building. The music was loud in the town as he slowly crawled onto the roof and saw the lamp fixture from down below, easy to jump and grasp onto. He saw movement from down below, he lifted his head to see his target. She wore a red long sleeved turtle neck, with black jeans and dark brown boots. Her hair was down as she scanned the crowds of people. Her hand held a drink from the stands across the street as people approached her and asked her to come into the light and join the party. Clint waited until her back was turned when he jumped off the roof and slid down the lamp post. Some people gasped as he nodded at them and weaved into the crowd and hid, something he did best. He watched her silently as she laughed with people around her but she kept her eyes still serious but her smile was dazzling. Clint walked up to a stand and faced the man at the stand. "One beer, please." He said the man turned taking the five dollar bill and giving him a chilled beer. Clint popped off the top as he turned and found a shy woman with her hair braided and her hand out.

Natasha saw the man at the stand and she was instantly mesmerized by his big oceanic eyes. She watched him take a dance with a woman in the middle of the road. Something about him made her want to sort him out. She turned back to the mother of four and the father as they showed her pictures of the children. They laughed with her and pointed to them as they danced in the crowd. The mother, Darlene put her hand over her heart and pointed to her daughter, Irma dancing with the man with eyes. "Could you bring her over here? I must introduce her to another man." Natasha gave a sealed smile and moved through the crowds of people. The music was loud but not overwhelming, it was calming and cheery music. She wasn't used to do it, due to her life in U.S.S.R. They never had things like this so she didn't understand how to treat a party like this. She approached the woman and tapped on her shoulder, she ignored the man's look at her. "Your mother would love to see you." She said and nodding to her mother. Irma nodded and excused herself as she went to her mother. Natasha turned to see the man with the blue eyes held out his hand. "Would you care to dance?" Natasha put out her hand but hesitated almost immediately. For a second, she heard her thoughts tell her that she didn't know this man. The dangers were all over, instead Natasha put her hand in his calloused ones and he pulled her into him. She looked into his eyes as they began to move with each other. "What is your name?" Natasha asked him suddenly, he looked down at her and gave her grin. "My name is Dakota James." Natasha nodded but felt uncertainty as she danced with a Dakota. Somehow, he didn't seem like a Dakota more like a Flinn or Sam. "Are you from here?" He asked her as he looked over her shoulder. "No, I come from Russia." "I should have known with your accent." Natasha gave a small laugh. "Well, I hid it so well." "On vacation?" "Yes." She lied but she knew her mission was to assassinate one of the political figures of Thomas Raine. "Me too, I work as a lawyer and the stress of my cases finally got me." Natasha sensed something, something of his hands about how calloused they were. "Do you build on your free time?" Clint looked down at her in surprise and nodded. "How did you know?" "Your hands are calloused." he nodded. "You're very good at finding little things about people." Natasha smiled. In a distance gun shots fired as the music stopped, people began to scream as they saw the tanks rolling in. "Come on." Clint whispered as he grasped Natasha's hand and lead her away. Natasha moved away from him and took off for her room as more gunshots rang out in the air. Clint saw her disappear into the apartment and took off into the back alley and hopped over the fence and walked int the back door and instantly undressed. Screaming came from the people as Clint pulled his boots over his pants. Clint grasped his shirt and pulled it over as he sprinted up the stairs, taking two at a time. He hit the roof and dove for his arrows as he loaded the first bow. He saw the girl he danced with getting pulled by her hair into one of the cars that awaited. Clint pulled back his bow and took a deep breath as he aimed for the attackers forehead. He launched the bow with his exhale as it hit the attackers temple. Irma screamed as she ran for her family. Clint pulled out his explosive arrow and launched three at the tank. He set the detonator to the side of him, His next target were the men inside of the house. Clint rolled to the side and pulled his bow back he took an inhale. Natasha came out storming in her suit, a man in a suit approached her and yelled at her in a different language. She turned to the man and grasped him by the neck and flipped herself onto his back and brought his head around 360. Natasha marched on as she saw the first man that held Irma fall with an arrow in the side of his temple. Natasha kept low as she went into the house that men were raiding. She pulled out a small flat circular device and slid it underneath a table, Natasha counted to four and walked out of the building as the men discovered the small device. She moved to the left as the whole small shack exploded into smithereens. She gave a triumphant smile as a man ran up to her and caught her by the hair. Natasha spun around quickly and drove her fist into his gut as he leaned forward. Her aim was his face as her fist connected another pair of men yelled, Natasha grabbed a string from out of her bag as she wrapped it around the mans neck and brought him quickly in front of her as bullets fired. Four shots and they had to reload, Natasha grasped another device from her suit, only this time being a flash bang as she counted to four and closed her eyes and ears as the device exploded. More arrows were being shot taking out the men that loaded the tanks. She moved through the smoke and grasped a man by the wrist and brought it backwards and shattered it. She used him as leverage as one of themfi managed to load his gun. She threw the wounded man in front of the loaded gun and jumped over two men that stumbled to the ground. Natasha grasped his weapon and took her shots at the men. She marched through as the tanks began to roll forward, she pulled families to the side and hurried them back into the buildings. They went fast as they moved out of the neighborhood, as they rolled on Natasha saw something that caught her eye. on each of the two tanks were three arrows with red lights. "HIT THE FLOOR!" She screamed as everyone hit the ground as the beeping finally stopped and the tanks had blown into pieces. The aftermath of the explosion was lead out of the town and instantly people ran to put out the fire. Natasha raised her head and looked around but she could see everyone except.
Dakota James.

Chapter Three
WARNING, RATED R SCENE
Clint tossed and turned in his bed but he only found himself thinking of Natasha. Her red hair and her fighting skills against those men. Her fast skills as she leaped over man and killed another one in sixty seconds. She was impressive and he knew that he'd have a rough time fighting against her. Clint's eyes opened as he sat straight up in his bed, "So, I'm guessing your name is not really Dakota James?" Clint stared at the green eyes as they reflected the moon in them. Natasha kept the rest of of her compressed to the wall but he knew she had the gun in her hand. Clint shook his head, "No. I'm an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D" "What is your mission?" She asked. Clint got out of bed and watched her eyes as he moved, "To kill you." He heard her take a shaky breath. "I see." She whispered, Clint grasped his bow in the corner of the room and aimed it. Natasha laughed as she came out of the shadows. "You have quite an aim. I was wondering who could manage to kill a man in such accuracy." Clint pulled back the bow as he concentrated on the woman who practically skipped around the room. "How did you know I was lying?" "Well, I looked for you after the tanks had exploded and I realized that you were on the roof top." His fingers were beginning to lose feeling. Natasha took a step forward her eyes on his, "What is your real name?" Clint kept his stance as he pulled back another inch. "I came here to kill you, not be on twenty questions." He spat, Natasha gave out another laugh this one was cold. "I came here to do some justice but you've gotten in my way." "I haven't managed to get in your way, you're killing a public figure." "That man deserves to die." Clint let the string go as Natasha dove out of sight as the arrow stuck into the wall. Clint dove as Natasha fired her gun, He slid against the hardwood floor and caught her leg and pulled her down. Natasha smacked her head into the ground as Clint pounced on her and pinned her arms. Natasha threw her head at Clint as he groaned with the impact against his nose and eyes. The pressure off her wrists was enough to move them out as she punched him in the face. CLint stumbled as she stood up and cornered him. Clint dodged her fists as his back hit the wall, Natasha's arm lashed out and Clint dodged his head hearing her fist hit into the wall. Natasha hissed and used her other fist as Clint caught that one, he managed to grip her wrist between his hands and knock the gun out of her hand. He slid his leg around and pushed her. She hit the ground but put her feet up as Clint launched at her, again trying to pin her. She dug her boots in his stomach and launched him backwards. Clint slid and hit the wall as Natasha scrambled for the gun. Clint shot back up and grasped Natasha by the waist as he threw her against a wall. Natasha blocked Clint's fists as she managed to grasp him by the arm and her free hand snaked around his neck. She ripped herself away from the wall and smacked Clint's head into the wall. Clint knocked his head back, hitting Natasha in the forehead. She stumbled back as Clint matched her fists, both were beginning to feel the exhaustion of one another's fists, or legs. Natasha stumbled forward as Clint kicked her in the stomach, Clint didn't hesitate as he went forward and drove his shoulder into her stomach. He quickly turned her around and caught her. His arm going around her neck as he griped her other hand. Natasha stomped on his foot, then elbowed Clint in the groin and then finally using her free arm to knock Clint back. They both struggled against each other, Clint finally grasped her around by the waist and knocked her into the wall. Clint's anger was boiling his blood as he caught Natasha's swinging arm, he blocked the attack and pinned her arm against the wall as with the other one. His body crushed against hers as the blade he came from his free hand, he placed it to her throat. They both panted as they glared at each other, "Do it." She whispered her eyes burning into his. She had no where to go after this, she had no family, she had no one to love her, if she were die it would be a damn shame for her system. She wouldn't be missed, she'd just be a lost cause or a failed mission. That's how she would be remembered, as a lost mission. She wasn't a one for tears but she knew that she never cried before and she wasn't going to do it now. She felt her throat close up as she stared into Clint's blue eyes, his eyes darting to each of hers. "DO IT." She screamed. In a flash, one millisecond, Clint saw fear strike in her eyes. He saw pain and agony but then it was covered up by anger and clouded eyes. His hand was beginning to shake as he raised the blade, Natasha stared him in the eyes. Clint's hand released the blade as his lips crushed to hers. Shock ran through both of their brains, they both couldn't process what was happening but instead they didn't think at all. They both just went with what they wanted. Natasha kissed back with just as much force, Clint couldn't think straight as stars danced behind his closed eyes. Clint pushed his body against her's as his grip from her wrists released and Natasha's arms wrapped around Clint. She moved away breaking the kiss as she shoved him onto the bed. Clint leaned up and unzipped Natasha's suit, She slipped it off of herself as her belt hit the floor. Clint's eyes transfixed on her beautiful body. She was small and perfectly shaped. Natasha laid Clint back down as she kissed him hard on the lips, Clint's head was running through as his hands removing any other clothing Natasha had left. A lustful growl rose from his chest as he rolled the woman over. Natasha scraped at his bare back as his lips attached to her neck. She purred seductively as Clint's hand went between her legs, his lips were going down to her chest as Natasha was giving into the lust. Clint began to rub her hard. Her back arched as her head was beginning to cloud, her heart as racing as Clint's lips latched onto one of her nipples. Natasha felt a moan escape her lips but she blushed as Clint stopped and looked up at her, lust burned in his eyes. "That was so sexy." He growled, Natasha stared at him and arched her back as she began to climax. Clint wasn't doing this for himself, he was attracted to her as soon as he was handed her picture for the mission. He would never done, something in his head told him that it was right. Clint didn't care now, all he coul think of was the beautiful bare woman in front of him, that currently wasn't trying to kill him at this moment. He was just in desire as Natasha was, her eyes danced with fire and sexual need for him. Clint rose on top of her as Natasha's hand wandered down his chest and looped back up as she pulled him down. His lips went back on top of hers, for a second Clint wondered if it as wise of him to do this with a target but he couldn't feel any regret. All Clint could feel was the need to be with her, out of frustration Natasha bucked her hips and moved down onto Clint. They both paused as Clint slipped inside of her, her eyes shot to his as she felt herself adjusting around Clint. His eyes finally went to hers, no going back now they both thought. The animal side of Clint came out as he begin to push through her. Natasha moaned loudly in his ear as Clint began to thrust. Growls and groans came out of him as he tried to focus on the woman in front of him. All he could feel was the numbness of the pleasure reaching up inside of him. He closed his eyes as the thrusts ensued, his eyes were rolling in back of him. He didn't know what he was feeling he couldn't tell if this was just a simple fuck or it was more than that. He was numb all over but he couldn't even feel the searing pain of Natasha's nails digging into him back as she bit his neck. Her legs wrapping around him, pulling her closer and deeper inside of her. Clint gripped the sheets as the pleasure was crestening. Natasha was tired of having to be on the bottom she didn't like to be on the bottom. Natasha rose up and pushed Clint onto his butt. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she rose up, now doing the work. She felt the vibrations against her breasts as the growls came from CLint. Her head was drawn back and she gave into the beautiful pleasure. Clint dug his hands into her moving hips. His head was going to explode, he couldn't concentrate, he couldn't do anything but lay in there trying to set his eyes on Natasha. Her mouth was open as her moans came out of her mouth, her arms hung loosely around his neck. He kissed her chest and moved his hands up as he grasped her breasts. "Oh God." Clint felt his climax coming to the point of no return. Natasha was coming to her stop as well. She rolled her head back as she came to her climax, her lips went onto Clint's as a moan escaped her mouth. Clint's eyes rolled back as he felt Natasha collapse around him as they both jumped off into complete abyss. Clint groaned as he gave into his release, the pleasure of the complete ecstasy flooded his brain. He couldn't see for several seconds as the orgasm was so strong for him. He blinked as the climax subsided but he felt himself panting as Natasha put her head on his chest. He rolled over as they both hit the mattress, they both didn't move or speak but just stared at each other. Natasha removed herself from Clint and reached for her suit, Clint grasped her hand and pulled her back down. Confusion went around her eyes as Clint cleared his voice. "Stay." He said with a rough tone. Natasha didn't know what to say really, she wasn't used to men having her stay with them after sex. They mostly just let her leave and walk away. That was it, she never snuggled with anyone or let them hold her. Natasha laid down on her back, still trying to contemplate what to do. Sleep was on her mind, Clint saw the confusion and managed to laugh. She turned her head to him as he grasped her waist and flipped her over on her side. He put his body against hers and tucked her head underneath his chin. Natasha could hear his steady heart beat and she settled comfortably, her hand finding Clint's underneath the thin blanket. Clint's eyes slowly closed as his fingers twined with Natasha's for a brief moment he wondered if she was used to snuggling but he realized that she didn't have anyone to love her back in Russia. He closed his eyes already hearing Natasha drift off into sleep, her quiet breathing as he fell asleep with her.

Chapter Four
Clint woke up alone at 0500, the place where Natasha was supposed to be. He shot out of bed as realization hit him like a landslide. She used me, she used me and stole my weapons. His eyes shot to the bow on the corner of the room and the bows still in the place that he had left them with his quarrel with Natasha last night. He was confused on what to do but instead he heard gunfire from afar, screams came from outside. Clint grasped his clothes from the floor and dressed quickly. He pulled his vest over his chest as he scrambled to pull on his pants. His head was clear of anything from last night. Natasha had played him easily enough, He pulled his bow in his hand and pulled his quivers on his back. His feet were already in his tied boots as he entered the roof. From a far he saw explosions from the east, the smell of smoke rose up as people scrambled to move onto the next town. He heard buzzing in his ear piece around his neck. He pressed the small red button and heard Nick's voice come through. "Clint, Thomas Raine has been killed an explosion occured in his house. It confirms that Natasha WAS NOT anywhere near that building. Where the hell have you been?" Clint sighed and pressed into the earpiece. "I've been scouting, who blew the place?" "It was a raid, did you kill Natasha?" "No, sir." "Kill her, Clint. We cannot have her parading around." Clint sighed as he clicked off the ear piece and grasped onto the lamp post and slid down, he moved through the people as he went for the east of the building. He couldn't see Natasha in the crowd, he pushed through more people and slid through as some gave him weird looks of his bow in hand. He began to run as he pushed through people seeing ambulances racing to the building. His eyes darted around the roof tops closest to the buildings, people were loaded on stretchers, blood stained their suits. The murder had been final, as people looked over heads to see who had died and or survived the blast. Clint managed to get to the scene, when his ear bud came in. It fizzled from another area as a more static came into his ear. "Target...fzzzzz...insight." His eyes shot around as he pulled his bow out and loaded the bow. "DAKOTA." He heard his name to see Natasha signal him. "FIRE." fizzled in his ear, Clint hit the wall as the bullet skimmed across his arm. He groaned and pulled the bow back his eyes on the sharp shooter. He shot the bow as it struck the man in the forehead, he fell forward as the crowd screamed. Clint's eyes darted around to see anymore of the sharp shooters, his eyes darted to Natasha that found his eyes in the crowd. "Fuck." He growled at the searing pain across his arm. He assessed the scratch and saw it was a flesh wound but it was agonizingly deep. Clint grabbed the bandage from his pockets and wrapped it around his arm. "Clint, you've been set up. Natasha's got the U.S.S.R zeroing on you." Nick roared through the device. Fury ran through his blood as he took off toward Natasha, he moved through the crowds of people. He was behind her and wrapped his arm around her neck and brought her into an alley. He shoved her against the wall, his hand at her throat. Natasha struggled against the grip as she fought for air. "You've set me up." "What are you talking about?" She hissed as she struggled. "You've brought your whole Russian friends to pick me off." "No, I haven't. I was sent here to kill Raine." "You blew up the building." "No, I didn't." "STOP LYING." Clint roared, "If I was lying, wouldn't I have killed you in your sleep?" Clint thought about it for a second as Natasha hissed more words. "If I was lying, wouldn't I have killed you right as you tossed that knife and kissed me?" Clint's grip was loosened. "CLINT, THEY ARE CLOSING IN." Clint watched Natasha look at him and quickly Natasha pushed him against the wall, her gun in her hand as she shot down two men. She quickly turned to the men flipping their bodies over, she sighed as she put her hand over her mouth. Clint heard his ear set begin to buzz, he turned away and pressed in. "Nick, it looks like U.S.S.R has come after Natasha." "She should have been dead by now, Agent Barton." Nick hissed. "Nick, if she never blew up the building then that means her men are doing the bombing. She has nothing to do with this mission anymore." "BECAUSE OF HER THOMAS RAINE IS DEAD. SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD." Clint rubbed his jaw seeing as Natasha took ID'S out of the men's pocket and checked through their things. "You have failed me, Agent." Clint looked up at the sky and closed his eyes. "Barton, because of that woman. We have four political figures dead and six injured. You get your head back in the mission and kill her before she kills anymore of the men." Clint opened his eyes and contemplated for a second before pressing back in to say his words. "Nick, she's taken out two of her own men. She will be killed if she doesn't move." "Barton, what are you suggesting?" "We need another agent." "No." "Just track me and watch me work, Fury." Clint ripped out his ear piece and turned to Natasha but instead a giant Russian swinging a fist at him. It took four seconds to realize that while he talked, Natasha was in the back already struggling against her men. It took Clint four seconds too late to realize that he was going to be taken with her.

Chapter Five

Clint rolled his head back as he came into reality, the aching of his eye and chest were beginning to get annoying. Clint stared into the darkness as he tried to move his hand and legs, he wiggled through the tightly wound rope. He sighed as he struggled against the braces, "No use." He heard Natasha say from behind him. "You can take down four men at the same time but not your own men?" He hissed. "I didn't know they would turn against me." "What is the reason for that exactly?" "As my mission I was supposed to be only 24 hours, instead I was 48. They don't like it when you are a day late over the mission. Once the mission expires so do you." Clint wiggled his wrist but felt the scratching and tear skin from how tightly bound they were. "What are they going to do to us?" "We believe in torture and then death comes as a blessing." Clint's mission was getting harder and more complicated. "I have a plan." Natasha whispered. "And that would be?" He whispered. "Well, I can necessarily tell you." Clint was going to beg someone to drive a knife in his forehead. This was just getting ridiculous. Natasha shifted in her seat and finally managed to get her boots on the ground. Her hand caught Clint's as he shifted hand back. "Go with it." She hissed. She had three hours to think of this plan and to make it foolproof, she had to outsmart the USSR because they knew a lot more than they did and they were under surveillance at this very moment. If she were to do morse code they'd catch on quickly but if she signed in Clint's hand where they wouldn't see because of the chairs together. She'd be able to send him the plan without getting caught. Clint flinched his hand again but felt her fingers begin to loop over one another as he began to spell out the words in his hands.
Bathroom..break...cause issue..in bathroom...ask for help...
The door opened suddenly and a man came in wearing a black suit. "Natasha, my perfected agent," The man spoke with a thick Russian accent as he approached her. Natasha stilled her hands as she stared up at Gregory Vancheko, the man that brought her into the USSR and made her a science experiment. The experiment that went completely successful, she watched him as he moved throughout the whole room. "You have failed us." He turned as Natasha continued to sign quickly into Clint's hand. "You took your time." Vancheko turned around and struck Natasha across the cheek. She felt blood pool in her mouth as she spat out the blood, her eyes burning with anger into his. "You were the one that I believed would go so far." He pouted. "Looks like you and this agent will be history." He turned and walked out of the room. Clint understood the mission as he signed back.
Nick Fury, is tracking us. We don't have much time before they begin to kill us. We strike quickly Clint cleared his throat as he turned his head toward the cameras. "HEY. Where can I guy take a piss?" Natasha furrowed her brows hearing Clint shout. "I've got to piss badly, at least when I die I won't have to have the need to pee. COME ON." He yelled. Natasha heard sounds of foot steps rounding the hallway. The boots shined and cleaned walking to the door, two men came through the door. Each grasping Natasha and Clint, Natasha gave Clint a look which he saw through the corner of his eye. They removed the rope and put on handcuffs instead, "No funny business." One man growled as they lead them to the bathroom. Clint let the chain between the two cuffs hang as he walked down the corridor. He wondered how long it would take until SHIELD had found his cordinates. The door opened and Clint stepped through, he watched the door close and turned to the mirror to see his split lip, a massive black eye, his already broken nose, and bruise still forming on his cheek to where he had gotten punched prior to being here. He sighed and went to the bathroom stall as he threw all the crumpled toilet paper into the toilet. He bundled in there as much as he could. Clint climbed onto the seat and put his foot on top of the paper hand out and climbed up over and put his legs against each of the stalls. The toilet began to flush and clog itself, Clint smirked seeing the water begin to pool over and hit the floor. After a moment he finally heard the guards protests, "WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?" he roared. "HELP." Clint yelled, the door opened as he saw the water all over the floor. "What the." The guard whispered. Clint watched him as he saw the empty toilet. Clint pounced on him letting his chains fall. Clint felt the chains wrap around his neck as Clint hit the wet floor he pulled the massive Russian to the ground and twist his wrists together. The man was struggling for air as Clint brought his wrists tighter together. The man stood up and Clint was hanging off his back as the man tried to beat him up against a wall. Clint mirrored his movement and spun around and pulled on his neck. Hearing the breaking of the bones as the pressure in his lungs began to come together. He saw the man in begin to turn purple. Finally Clint pulled forward and heard the final crack as he severed his neck. The man hit the ground with a loud thud as Clint searched for the key. He found the small key in the man's coat pocket, he quickly took the key in between his teeth as he shoved it through the lock and twisted. One of the cuffs hung off as Clint dropped the key. His cuffs were now his weapon. Clint heard men shouting in the room next door, he already heard Natasha relieving some of her aggression. Clint opened the door and swung his cuff around and caught the first caught around by the neck and twisted around as the second neck snapped. Clint grabbed his gun and watched at more went into the bathroom. Clint took out four men when Natasha came out with her cheek bleeding and her nose was clearly broken also. Her arm was covered in scratches and blood was dripping. "Come on." Natasha nodded as they moved on. Cling unlocked the last cuff and went behind her as he scouted the area. Two guards were just walking from the next hallway when they both nudged each other seeing a pile of dead men in the bathroom. Natasha and Clint put their backs against the opposite walls and prepared themselves. Natasha closed her eyes as the two guards zeroed in. Natasha grabbed the first one as Clint shot the next guy in the arm. Natasha managed to give him a glare as she wrapped her arms around one of the guards neck. "I'm better with a bow." Clint yelled as he shot the man in the knee and then the forehead. They both nodded at each other as they got out of the hallway to find twenty men pointing guns at them. "Well, shit." Clint whispered. Natasha's shoulders slumped as they both backed up and both hit the deck behind the walls as the guns went off. Natasha felt the bullets slice against her clothing and skin as she braced herself against the wall. "SO YOUR NICK FURY, HE'S COMING ANY MINUTE NOW?" Natasha yelled as Clint gave her a smoldering look. The bullets ricocheted off the walls as it tore the walls down slowly, Clint was laying on his stomach as he took out some men in the legs, Natasha dove down the hall at the sound of a recharge looking through the men's clothing for anything. From afar, Clint managed to hear something in the distance. He couldn't place his finger on it for sure, but he didn't know if it was a good thing or bad. Natasha found something in a man's pocket and sighed in relief seeing it was a flash bang. "CLINT, CLOSE YOUR EYES!" Clint saw the flashbang as Natasha pulled the pin and threw it hearing the reloads. Natasha hit the floor next to Clint as she covered her eyes and ears. The flash bang hit the ground as the men realized it's purpose. The grenade exploded as the smoke came through. Natasha and Clint both stood up and saw the men fighting to look straight. "This way." Clint yelled and pointed to the exit. Natasha nodded as they both began to walk forward. "A tank!" Clint snapped his fingers at the realization on what he heard. Natasha gave him a bewildered look. "A TANK." Clint said in realization. He grasped her hand and went back into the hallway and pulled her down. "I won't be happy if we get caught in this hallway one mor-" Natasha was cut off by the rippening sound of a missile coming through glass. She heard helicopters in the distance, as grenade landed Natasha heard nothing but silence. In seconds, Clint's body covered Natasha's as he protected her from the blow. The smell of smoke and fire came to their noses. Men were screaming as they caught on fire, "What is that?!" She yelled. "That would be SHIELD." Clint yelled and pulled her up as they both ran for the opening in the walls. Natasha and Clint covered each other as they both took down the still alive USSR agents. Clint took down four men and raised his arm to the helicopter as he saw Nick in the opening. Nick shook his head angrily as Clint grasped Natasha by the waist. "What are you do-" "JUST GO WITH IT." Clint yelled managing a smile as took off sprinting with Natasha over his shoulder. Natasha saw his feet moving and then him jump, then the ground below them from 50 stories. Clint felt the air hit his face and for a second, he remembered faintly of days of being in the circus and training, amazing people with his amazing archery and beautiful skills. For a millisecond, Clint inhaled as he caught on to the ladder that hung down. Natasha felt Clint push her off his shoulder and she rolled into the helicopter. Her back hitting against the back of the helicopter. She groaned and heard Clint yell, "CLINT GRAB MY HAND." A man who she assumed was Nick Fury, roared as Clint felt the bullet dig into his side. Clint grasped Nick's hand as he pulled up into the safety. Natasha watched as Nick turned his back to attend Clint's bullet wound. Natasha saw a ray of red go onto the back of Nick's head, in that moment Natasha grasped Nick's loaded gun as she shoved Nick to the floor. Natasha inhaled as she pointed the gun at the sniper and exhaled as she shot the gun. The sniper rifle shot right through the window, as Clint covered his face from the glass. Natasha fired the second time as she took out the second sniper. The helicopter began to move forward quickly, she turned to the door and closed it quickly and dropped to her knees. "Are you alright, Sir?" She whispered. Nick was staring at her with, anger, hatred, but with a slight chance of appreciation. "I'm doin' fine." Natasha nodded as she felt herself drop to the floor and her eyes shut.

Present Day
"Tasha?" Natasha heard her name being called as she stared at Clint, who finally was revived of the mind control of Loki. Her heart raced as she stared at the man that saved her, and all she could do was just manage
Sign up to rate and review this story