Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Vices and Virtues

Vices and Virtues

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Follow the breakdown of a popular Vegas band. Will any of them be able to save themselves in time?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-05-24 - Updated: 2012-05-24 - 356 words

0Unrated
Don't own the guys, as far as I know, this never happened. Assume it's AU

PROLOGUE

[//]

In a town, there are always going to be vices and virtues. Sure, it's hard to see the vices in some of those tiny towns in the north, or the mid-west, and even harder to see the virtues in some of the large cities, like New York, or Las Vegas, where our story takes place. Any how you look at it, everywhere in this world has their own vices and virtues.

In a sense, all people are the same. They all have their good parts and their bad parts, no matter how horrible they are, or where they're from. In Asian culture, it's "Ying and Yang". To Western culture, it's "Good vs. Evil". Any way you look at it, everything has these aspects. It's the most oft repeated theme throughout history. And how can it not be?

There are some things that are simply universal, transcending language and gender, and even species. Among them are love, life, and never giving in, as well as loss, evil, family, frienship, and peace. How do you think that the Beatles became so popular? Their songs were based on these simple things. They probably saw it before we did.

You see the grandmotherly lady in the corner, and you think she's pure. But what if I told you that she gambles away her social security check at the bingo hall, and used to abuse her now-grown children? Your view would change, wouldn't it?

Now look at the killer spending the rest of his life in jail. You think that he deserves it, right? What if he's in there because when his wife was murdered, the killer went free? And that he'd been forced to take Justice into his own hands. What if before he was placed in here he was always the guy everyone went to with their problems, always willing to lend a hand? That's certainly something to think about, now isn't it?

But today, our story of vices and virtues only entails the lives of 4 boys, each broken in their own way.
Sign up to rate and review this story