Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Not The American Average

by Blade_Bruce 4 reviews

Maybe the liquor was clouding my judgement, but Ben looked pretty hot. His blue eyes were adorable and I just wanted to tangle my fingers in his fluffy hair. Not to mention them tattoos... *Frank ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-06-13 - Updated: 2012-06-13 - 2049 words

0Unrated
*A/N: Congrats to Ben on winning Hottest Male 2012 in the K!Awards :D
Here's my first fic, enjoy :P*

Tick... Tick... Tick
I stared at the clock on the wall. '3:40.' Five minutes left until we get out of this hell-hole for three months. I felt a sharp jab between my ribs. I jumped in my seat and flipped my messy black hair out of my eyes. "Psssst! Hey Frankie!" whispered the voice of my best friend, Gerard. I turned to see a pair of large chocolate-colored eyes, lined in black, staring back at me. "What the fuck, man!?" I whispered. "You were falling asleep" he stated innocently, with a little smile. I chewed on my lip-ring, concealing a giggle. "Thanks Gee, I would've never known." I replied sarcastically. He just rolled his eyes and brushed a few strands of his long black hair out of his pale face.

I turned back around in my seat and cleared off my desk while the teacher droned on about shit I couldn't care less about. I looked back at the ticking clock. The bell would ring any minute. I turned around to glance at Gerard, who had his shoulder bag on already. I pulled mine over my shoulder just as the bell rang. The two of us jumped out of our seats and hurried out of the classroom before anyone had the chance to. The corridor began to fill with kids clearing the last of the books from their lockers. Gerard and I thought ahead and cleared them yesterday. I grabbed his hand tightly and ran for the doors, weaving through the mass of bodies.

Once we reached the doors I let go of my tight grasp on his hand. He shook his hand frantically and glared at me. "You know you love me, so get over it already." I said playfully with a grin, before he could say anything. He just smirked and started walking in the directon of his house as I followed. Once we got there we just dropped our bags in his room. We slipped into black skinny jeans and converse. We decided to leave our school shirts and ties on because Mrs.Way had all our shirts in the wash. I practically lived here.

I lay on Gerard's bed, looking at the small cracks above my head. "So what's the plan?" I asked. "I dunno, I guess we could go chill at the lake for a while." Gerard suggested. It sounded like a good idea, it was way too warm to stay in here anyway. "Kay," I said getting up. "I'll bring the guitar." I grabbed the old acoustic guitar lying up againt the wall and we headed out towards the lake.

The lake was an ideal place to write because it was peaceful, quiet and there was never anyone there, except for Gee and I, of course. We usually sat on the large rocks near the water, or in the shade of the tall trees in the nearby wood. It was such a beautiful place, no matter what the weather was like.

As we approached the lake Gerard stopped walking which caused me to run into him, receiving an elbow to the stomach. "You seriously have to stop trying to kill me, Gee." I said, rubbing my stomach. "Dude, there's 2 guys!" he whispered. "What are you on about?" I asked in confusion. "Over there!" He pointed towards the edge of the lake. There were two guys around our age sitting on the rocks, throwing pebbles in the lake and laughing. They looked out of it.

The first guy seemed more drunk than the out of it than the second guy. He was wearing tight black jeans, black vans, a black vest, shades and a black leather jacket. He had short light brown hair and stubble. The second guy was dressed similarly to the first guy. He wore black skinnies with the knees ripped out just like mine, a pair of black vans and a loose black vest with the Monster logo on it. He had fluffy, light brown hair sticking out from his back to front, black baseball cap.

"C'mon Gee, they look like nice people, lets go over." I said grabbing Gerard's hand and pulling him out from where he was standing, observing the two guys. We approached the edge of the lake and sat on two rocks, a few yards from the guys, who were oblivious to our presence. I started playing a song that Gerard and I had been working on while Gee sang along softly. We played quiet enough so we wouldn't disturb the other guys.

I looked out at the lake, it looked so beautiful as it sparkled from the sun shining down on the little waves which were caused by the warm summer breeze. I got lost in the music. I closed my eyes and sang along with Gee.
/"The only hope for me,
the only hope for me is you,
the only hope for me is you..."/
I sang louder, forgetting all about the other guys.

When the song was over I heard clapping, and even a wolf-whistle. I opened my eyes to see the two guys sitting on one of the rocks in front of us. "WOO! that was flippin' awesome!" exclaimed the short haired guy. "Yeah it was pretty sick." Agreed the other guy. They were obviously English. "Thanks" I giggled at the accents while Gerard, being the shy person he is, just hid behind his messy black hair and gave them a little smile.

"Im Ben, he's Danny." The longer haired guy said. "No, I'm Danny!" The short haired guy protested. "That's what I said!" Ben said, elbowing Danny in the ribs, causing him to fall off the rock. He didn't even try to get up, he just lay on the ground laughing. We all laughed at the sight. "Well I'm Frank, and this is Gerard." I said offering my hand for him to shake. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a bro hug. "Nice to meet you, Frank." He smiled, chewing on his spiderbites. "and its nice to meet you too, Gerard." He said as he pulled Gerard in for a bro hug too.

"So does anyone want a drink?" Ben asked, offering a bottle of blue WKD each. We drank and chatted for about two hours. I had learned that Danny and Ben had dropped out of school to move here recently with three friends; Cameron, Sam and James, and they were in a band together. Danny was the front man, Ben played guitar and sang back up, Cameron played guitar, Sam was the bassist and James was the drummer. By now it was beginning to get dark we were all pretty smashed.

Maybe the liquor was clouding my judgement, but Ben looked pretty hot. His blue eyes were adorable and I just wanted to tangle my fingers in his fluffy hair. Not to mention them tattoos. At one point during the evening I had noticed Ben had tattoos. There was two blue birds on his chest with 'Family First' written above them and there were a few more coming down his right arm.

He caught me looking and sat beside me. "Soooo..." He half-slurred as he draped an arm around my shoulders. "I caught you checking out my tattoos, Frankie Boy." He said with a wink. "You got any?" he enquired. "Neck, chest, hips and inside my lip." I answered, tilting my head to the side so he could see the black scorpion. He leaned closer to get a better look. I could feel his breath on my neck before he pulled away. My breath hitched in my throat. "Thats pretty cool... Now show me the others." He said, sticking out his bottom lip. I just couldn't say no. I pulled down my bottom lip so he could see the small 'NJ' tattoo. He leaned in to examine the two little letters. He nodded in approval. "C'mon, hips and chest." He insisted. I got a sudden rush of courage. "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." I chewed on my lip ring, waiting for his reaction. He remained quiet for a while before nodding. "Sure why not." He decided before taking off his shirt.

Wow... His body was gorgeous. He was well toned but not muscular, I couldn't see a single flaw. "Wow." I gasped. "They're not THAT good." Ben giggled. Aww, he was adorable when he giggled. "Shirt off, now." He demanded, trying to act serious. "Okay, okay. Calm your tits." I laughed, undoing my tie. I struggled to open the buttons on my shirt. Ben noticed and pulled it off over my head. I didn't get a chance to thank him and he was already examining my chest. He ran a finger over the jack-o-lantern on my chest. His touch sent a shiver up my spine. When he bent down to examine the two sparrows on my hips I could feel the heat of his breath against my skin. I couldn't take it any more.

When he finally stood up I placed my hand on his cheek, and leaned in closer to crash my lips onto his. They were just as soft as I imagined them to be. At first he didn't kiss back, he just gasped in shock then he wrapped his strong arms around my waist pulling our bodies closer and kissed back. I brought my other hand up and ran my fingers through out his untamed hair. He kissed along my jawline then started nipping at my neck. When he reached one particular spot I gasped. I felt him smirk against my neck before he began to suck and bite at that area. It felt amazing. I rolled my hips slowly against Ben's causing him to bite harder, holding back a moan. I did it again, but this time he let his head fall back and a moan escaped his lips. That sound was music to my ears.

The moment was almost perfect until I stumbled and fell on the ground with a 'thump', followed by a very surprised Ben. Consider the moment ruined. Ben started to laugh hysterically. "Shut up" I giggled and elbowed him in the ribs. "Sorry." He apologized placing a sweet kiss on my lips. We just lay there in a comfortable silence for a while until we realised we had forgotten all about Danny and Gerard.

I sat up and looked around but I couldn't see them anywhere. We got up, put our shirts back on and called out for them, but we got no answer. Eventually Ben found them passed out in the wood. "We better get these two home." Ben chuckled. I went to wake Gerard, but Ben Grabbed my wrist, pulled a Sharpie out of his pocket and wrote down his phone number before planting a soft kiss on my cheek. "Call me later?" He asked. "Sure." I replied with a smile.

After about fifteen minutes of poking the Gerard and Danny they finally began to stir. "C'mon Gee, we've gotta get you home." I insisted, pulling him up and putting his arm around my shoulder so he could stand without falling. He just muttered something incoherent. "See you guys tomorrow?" Ben asked as he helped Danny stand. "Yeah sure, I'll text you." I replied before carried Gerard and the guitar off in a different direction to Ben and Danny.

Finally, we arrived at Gerard's house safely. I opened the door quietly and told Gerard not to make a sound as we went inside. We made our way down the stairs which lead to Gerard's bedroom. I lay the guitar down against the wall, then helped Gerard out of his pants before he got into bed. I kicked off my pants and got into bed next to my best friend. I looked down at my arm and smiled at the phone number before I drifted off into a peaceful slumber filled with thoughts of a certain blue-eyed, english boy.


*A/N: I'm not sure whether I should just leave it as a one-shot, or continue on... I'll probably be writing more Frank x Ben fics anyway. R&Rs would be much appreciated :)
-xoBlade*
Sign up to rate and review this story