Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

I'm only human

by Negative 0 reviews

How can one love...when one is not supposed to exist? Soraxoc Soraoc Sxoc Sora/oc OcxSora

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sora - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-06-15 - Updated: 2012-06-15 - 1530 words

0Unrated
AN: yay I wanted to write one for so long x3
Disclaimer: No i do not own Kingdom Hearts at all!
Also I have a separate account on FFNT by the name of Chromatin with this same story so no I didn’t take it from there, you can mm me about it if you need further clarification.
________________________________________
Chapter 1- The Destiny Islands
..
I would give everything…to be close to him
Just close?
I want to be more…
So why not?
I…can't
..
________________________________________
A waft of cold air makes me shiver as I hug my knees in and I take notice of the darkness surrounding me…nothing but.
"Sora?" I asked aloud as my voice echoed in the vast abyss.
A distinct voice coming from nowhere answered me seconds after my own vocals finished bouncing off the invisible walls.
"He is not here, you are not here" The voice replied.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I demanded slowly balling my hands into fists.
"Look at your hands" The voice said.
I placed my hands before me, and I squinted hard till I could make out the silhouettes of my hands.
"So?" I asked.
"Look harder" The voice urged.
I watched as my hands began fading into transparency and my legs followed next.
"W-what's going on?" I asked, panic washing over me instantly.
"You don't exist…you don't exist" the voice chanted and laughter followed it only got louder.
"GO AWAY!" I screamed attempting to throw a punch into the darkness above me, my knuckles gained contact with an unknown object and I heard a different voice groan as I open my eyes.
"Ren, if you wanted me to leave you alone you could've just said so!" Riku yelled cupping his injured left cheek.
"I exist?" I asked blinking stupidly at my hands just to make sure.
"Yes…unfortunately" Riku commented dryly.
"Where's everyone else?" I asked him looking around, it turns out I've fallen asleep near the small waterfall. I felt my eyes trail over to the entrance to the secret cave, the one that Sora and I usually hung out in.
"Over there" he pointed over to the shore.
I pulled myself up to stand as Riku hoisted up a log nearby easily over his shoulder and we both walked to the shoreline, where Sora and Kairi were.
"Along with any other worlds out there, I wanna see em all!" Sora's voice reached my ears.
Kairi was standing a few feet in front of him, her back turned to him.
"So what are we waiting for?" she asked, turning her heel so she now faced him and gave her trademark grin.
"Hey, aren't you guys forgetting about us?" Riku said, as he heaved the log at Sora who stumbled back on the beach sand to catch it. "So I guess I'm the only one working on the raft, and you're just as lazy as he is" Riku scolded Kairi.
Riku then plopped himself on the sand beside Sora.
"So you noticed" Kairi said, giggling and staring at Riku. ",Okay then, we'll finish it together, I'll race you!" She laughed.
I didn't even wait for the two sitting on the sand to get up and run, I already went darting past them.
"Ren, wait up!" Sora called out behind me.
..
Funny…how in my dream…
All I wanted to hear was your voice…

"Okay, we'll need two logs, one cloth, and some rope" Kairi read off the list.
"Just leave it to us Kairi!" I said pumping a fist into the air before nudging Sora along.
"Alright, I'll take care of the logs and you take care of the rest" I said before dropping to the ground where the log Sora left behind was.
"You sure Ren?" he asked me, waiting for me to pick up the log.
"Yeah, if Riku can pick it up than so can I!" I cried in indignation before shoving my hand underneath the log attempting to pick it up only to have it roll over and plop into the water.
"No, come back!" I yelled, it was now drifting away I had to dive into the water to stop it from floating away.
Sora ran after it, and managed to help me get it out of the water.
"Ah…it was a lot heavier than I thought it'd be" I mumbled plopping myself on the sand.
Sora just laughed as he sat next to me.
"We should go get the other stuff" Sora commented.
"Sora, you're not scared?" I asked. There was a brief moment of hesitation before he answered back.
"Should I be?" he asked, I looked up at the cloudless sky and thought.
"What if we can never come back?" I asked.
"We'll find a way" he said before standing, and holding out a hand to me. "As long as we have each other, we can always come back".
I took his hand.
..
Next day
..
A girl with un-redeeming dark brown eyes stared back at me as I peered down at the pool near the secret spot the waterfall simply sent gentle ripples as the water distorted my mirrored image.
I finally managed to brush my shoulder length black hair enough times so it could be straight, but I ruffled my hair in frustration and shoved it under my blue baseball cap. Great now i'm back to looking like a girly boy...
"Mushrooms…" I reminded myself.
That was all that was left on my list for the raft, but I had run out of places were mushrooms could be in, unless…
It didn't take long for me to crawl under the thick tree branches until I reached a long dark tunnel I could walk through.
At the end of the tunnel was a cave, with different images drawn in white chalk.
There were no mushrooms in the spot I remembered they were in, Sora must've gotten them already…
Oh well, might as well add something to the wall while I'm here.
I grabbed a piece of white chalk that was on the ground and I looked around the cave for a good drawing spot.
A huge drawing of a dinosaur towered over one wall, and little stick figures looked as if they were running away, definitely Sora's drawing.
And my drawings of stick figures carrying gigantic rolls of toilet paper high above their heads claimed territory over a second wall with roots growing at the edges.
That's when I saw the drawing of Kairi and Sora.
Slowly I got down to my knees to see there was enough drawing space, but I noticed something new.
The picture now had a paupu fruit…Sora giving her one…
I managed to get the white chalk touching the wall…but that was about it, and it dropped to the ground.
All I could do was stare stupidly at the wall until, I suddenly jolted alert when I heard a voice.
"Ren? You in here?" I heard Sora ask.
"Yeah! I'm coming!" I hollered back before leaving the area.
..
2 days later
..
Thunder cracked in the air, and the sound alone was enough to wake me from my slumber.
"Ugh…oh sh-" I cursed looking out my window, the raft was definitely not gonna be there tomorrow if the thunder got to it.
It didn't take me long to get on my boat and to the island, and luckily I wasn't the only one worried about the raft, since their boats were here too.
"Sora, Kairi and Riku are here, I better go help" I said to myself before darting off to the raft.
I was stopped by odd shaped shadows slithering on the ground, and one even emerged from the ground with its beady yellow eyes gazing up at me and then more came. They looked like huge ants, but maybe still stomp-able, there was only one way to find out.
In seconds I was surrounded by the little black ants, and my stomping was proving to be futile.
Bullets out of nowhere immediately plunged into the little crowd of black ants making them dissipate into thin air.
"Take these. Consider them a gift." I heard from behind me.
A brown coated figure stood before me, much taller in stature, it threw two weird objects at me, gun-like.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"No one of importance." the voice answered before turning heel and leaving into thin air.
I scanned the area for any sign of Sora, Riku or Kairi, but all I found were the ants who were slowly coming back but this time they didn't surround me, they only tackled the floor at my feet.
At first I didn't understand what was going on but the ants were making some sort of quicksand made of shadowy darkness, some of them even tugged at the ends of my gray capri's.
After my futile attempts of struggling, I was left speechless as I was being dragged to the unknown and I blacked out.

An: Okay yeah…this was pretty short but I didn’t wanna drag it on :/ anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chappie! Review plz! I want people to read my story! X3
Sign up to rate and review this story