Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

The Sharpest Lives

by TheSharpestL 1 review

The Way family adopt a small broken child named Frank Iero~ FRERARD.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-05-27 - 365 words

4Exciting
“Mikey, Gerard, take a seat. Me and your mother need to talk to you.”
Donald way said to his two sons. Gerard Way was the eldest of the two sons. He was the unsociable, introverted one that locks himself in his room and avoids people as much as he possibly could. Mikey, though still quite shy like his older brother, liked having company and got along with people well. Gerard was quite tall, thin from where he doesn’t eat much; dark floppy hair which hung over his hazel eyes which are usually rimmed with black eyeliner. Mikey was just a few inches shorter than his brother and even slightly slimmer. He had light brownish hair with blonde bits.

Both boys sat at the kitchen table opposite their parents.
“Boys, we have decided to foster a young lad. He hasn’t had a proper home in about four years and he is so lovely.”
Gerard shrugged. Mikey grinned.
“Oh my god, what is his name?! Is he cool?! Does he like Anathrax?! And comic books?!”
He squealed. The parents smiled; glad their sons were keen on the idea.
“You will have to meet him and see. But, there are a few things we need to clear up; he is very very quiet and he may be a little scared at first, okay? So be nice to him. Secondly, he was treated badly in his original home. We won’t go into details because it was gruesome to hear. Just keep questions to yourself? And thirdly, Gerard, he will be sharing your room.”
Donna said. Gerard’s face dropped.
“No! Not fucking fair!”
He whined. Donald crinkled his nose.
“Language Gerard! You have no say in the matter.”
He said. Gerard huffed and fell silent. Mikey squealed and got up, soon followed by his now even more miserable than usual brother. They headed into the sittingroom and sat themselves on the couch.
“What do you think his name is?”
Mikey asked, excitement laced in his tone. Gerard stared blankly at the TV.
“I don’t fucking care what his name is Mikes. I don’t want to share my room!”
He growled, glancing at his brother.
Sign up to rate and review this story