Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > The Real You

All's Well that Ends Well

by SoulSushi 2 reviews

Let's finish this up, shall we?

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ichimaru Gin - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-18 - 1272 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 12
All’s Well that ends Well

“Who’s that new kid?”
“Isn’t he dating Grimmjow?”
“Jaeggerjacques? NO! I thought he was straight! He's so hot!”
This is just a taster of the gossip that went around once Ulquiorra joined our school.
He was top in everything, as I guessed he would be, apart from science. He couldn’t get to grips that our universe had laws, so that left Szayel in his comfort zone.
“What is this law of gravity?” He asked. “If there is a law of gravity, how comes the moon stays in the sky and does not fall?” Szayel grinned.
“The Earth has a magnetic pull, the same one that keeps us on the ground, and the moon follows suit. Luckily for you, this rule does not apply.” Ulquiorra nodded, biting into a chicken sandwich.
We had found out that he could fly a few weeks before. He had kept all of his abilities.
He lay his head down on my lap, rooted a book out of his bag, and started to read.
It had been weird seeing him in casual clothes to start, but even I have to admit, black skinny jeans looked unbelievably sexy on him.
I smiled. It was a sunny day and I was with one of the best people I had ever met. I was surrounded by friends, eating chocolate, and life really couldn’t have been any better.
No one had asked about Gin. Even if they did, no one could pin it on us. There was no body.
And Ulquiorra would take care of everything else. Sure, we still felt guilty, but his actions really were unnecessary.
At one point, Ulquiorra must have put the book down, because when I looked back down at him, his big green eyes were looking into mine.
One of his hands went up to my face and I could see that he was biting his lip slightly in concentration. He started tracing my facial features. I smiled at him.
A small smile spread across his lips.
Nnoitra grinned, and we both looked at him.
“Whoever knew our Grimmy could be such a cute, romantic young man?” He commented.
Almost simultaneously, Ulquiorra and I stuck our middle fingers in the air. Ilforte laughed.
“Grimmy! You shouldn’t be teaching the baby to swear!”
They had nicknamed Ulquiorra ‘Baby’ because he knew so little of the world.
“I picked it up one night on the television. Grimmkitty taught me nothing of the sort.” They all went silent. Szayel grinned.
“Grimmkitty? What’s with the new nickname?” I growled.
“Only Ulquiorra can use that one. I didn’t even give you permission to use Grimmy!” They all laughed.
“It’s become a habit.” Stark offered as an excuse. I frowned at them.
“I didn’t even know about this new nickname.” Ulquiorra smirked for a second.
“Last night, you fell asleep on the sofa. In an attempt to wake you, I stroked your hair, and you started purring.
Nnoitra and Ilforte started snickering. Soon enough, Nnoitra, Ilforte, Szayel and Stark started giggling.
Soon after, they were on the floor, crying with laughter.
Ulquiorra sat up in my lap, ruffled my hair, and kissed me gently on the lips. He then proceeded to wipe a long pale finger across my lip, while giving a mischievous smirk.
I knew what he wanted. He would have to wait until tonight, but there would be no way I would hold back.
I was his, and there was no going back. We were made for each other.
The emo kid had won my heart, and he wouldn’t be giving back anytime soon. I knew, because of the way he had been brought up, I would never be able to leave him, but that would never be an issue. He was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. He wasn’t normal, everybody knew that, but that was just fine. It was how I liked him. The bell went.
“English?” I asked. Ulquiorra flicked open his planner.
Oh, how I loved college.
“Indeed.” He excelled in English. He would never use apostrophese, something he didn’t even use in his speech, and seemed to be able to learn every piece of material the teacher gave him off by heart.
I wish I had half of his abilities.
Sure, it was hard having a non human boyfriend. I had to prevent any forthcoming disasters where he may be tempted to use his abilities, but luckily for me, he was never very tempted to use them in the first place. He wanted to know what living like a human was like, so that he could relate to me more.
But, he had his uses. He seemed to be able to read my thoughts. He knew exactly how to calm me down, how to get me focused, and how to get me...going.
God, was he an expert at that!
None of the guys held a grudge against him. They were actually more thankful. He had helped them overcome their worst fears and the rest, depending if you had any left, were small fry in comparison.
We trudged along to English, getting weird looks on the way.
Szayel had gone to science, Ilforte and Stark to sport, and Nnoitra to art.
We were lucky to be in the same class. We all know that the real reason that Szayel always got 99% on his tests was because Nnoitra kept the other 1% with him, so he didn’t get lonely.
As we sat down in class, we got a dirty look from this kid called Tousen. He really didn’t like me, this much I knew, but I didn’t know why. I think it was because Mr. Aizen preferred Ulquiorra and me to him, but he really hated me.
Ulquiorra must have caught the look. Tousen must be intimidated by him, because he immediately looked away.
Ulquiorra nudged me.
“I am going to teach him a thing or two.” I shook my head.
“You can’t. You’ll get found out.” He shook his head.
“I may not know much about the way that humans work, but I am not stupid. Do not worry yourself.” Mr Aizen came into the room.
“Good morning class. Now, do you have your homework?” Ulquiorra and I stuck ours in the air, waving them above our heads as we always did, and waiting for sir to come over and collect them.
Tousen searched his bags for his homework, but couldn’t find it. It was very unlike Tousen to have lost it or not done it, so I guessed immediately what had happened.
Tousen was going to suffer now. This particular piece of homework was going to be assessed. He was going to be immediately disqualified.
I turned to Ulquiorra.
“That was harsh.” He smirked.
“Do not tell me that you are not relishing the fact you got the better of him once again. I will call you a liar if you do.” I smiled, and grabbed his hand under the desk.
He was right. He was always right.
Ulquiorra Schiffer. I had crushed his universe in a few hours, but some how, I thought he didn’t mind.
I had given him a chance at normal life. A chance at being human, being befriended.
Being loved.
And if there was something I could say, hand on heart, and mean it all, it was that I loved him.

Fini

................................................................................................
I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry, I made them all REALLY OOC, but I couldn't resist! Reviews are always apreciated!
Sign up to rate and review this story