Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires & Werewolves in London

The Talk

by ValentineRevenge 2 reviews

Gerard and Andy have a serious conversation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-19 - 510 words

0Unrated
RockMusic, if you would be so kind as to leave a review or email with your preferences as to your one-shots, or 3 chapter fic, I would highly appreciate it, and will start on it right away. As for the rest of you, guess the type of being the person is and get a oneshot personalized for you, to your specifications.
Jeffree:
Andy:
Jake:
Jinxx:
Jade:
Davey:
Ashley:
Sandra:
Gerard: Vampire - RockMusic
Mikey: Vampire - RockMusic
Slash: Werewolf - RockMusic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55opgMZozl4 is the link to the interview where they mentioned Jinxx stinking like a fucker, starts to talk about it from around 35 seconds.


Since after that, Mikey had beat a quick retreat upstairs somewhere, Gerard and Andy were left alone. "Hey Gerard?" Andy asked quietly after there was several minutes of silence. "Hmm?" Gerard asked, glancing up at the younger singer. "You do know that the humans are probably catching onto us right?" he asked, sounding unsure, almost like a child. "But I thought that we were pretty well covered? I mean, there's a fuckload less superstitions like vampires and shit floating around than there was a few centuries or even decades ago." Gerard replied.

"Not as much as you might think, Gee." Andy said. He sounded sad about it. After he didn't say anything else for several minutes, Gerard asked, "What happened?" Now, Andy looked like he might start crying any minute. "You remember that fucker Pan right?"

"Yeah sadly." Gerard said, shoving his hair out of his face. Not that it really worked, considering most of the hair that was moved took up residence in the singer's face once again within the next 5 minutes. "Well you remember that he was kinda like one of us for a while, right?" Andy said, sounding even more like a young child.

"He was a fuckin' disgrace, but go on." Gerard said. The fucker in question had been a sort of empath, but considering the fact that empaths weren't exactly normal, they were welcomed with open arms by the group that was currently assembling themselves in the basement. And to top it off, said fucker was a horrible empath. They were able to feel the pain of others, and sometimes take it away, sometimes redistributing it, but this particular fucker decided to use it to harm the same people that had welcomed him with open arms, mainly Andy.

"Well..." Andy said, before choking up, letting out a strangled sob. "Hey, no reason to cry." Gerard said, standing up and walking over to the younger male, patting him on the back. "There is!" Andy wailed, suddenly clinging to Gerard like his very fucking life depended on it. "Why?" Gerard asked, absent-mindedly rubbing the other's back.

"H-he fucking went around t-telling people about us, Gee! A-and-" here, he broke off into more sobs, burying his head in Gerard's chest. "It's gonna be ok, I promise..." Gerard said, but was interrupted by, "No, it isn't! He has fucking proof! And now, they're coming after all of us, especially me!"
Sign up to rate and review this story