Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Black Ink Love Song {Gabriel Saporta}

Chapter Eleven

by xXEmoEeyoreXx 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-20 - 2415 words

0Unrated
Sophie’s POV

“When did you start this?” I turned from my position on a bridge within the Japanese Garden; my camera poised in my hands, ready to take a shot of the small pond beneath me that was surrounded by Cherry Blossoms. I noticed he was motioning towards the camera. I turned back around to click a few shots before answering.

“I started in high school. I wasn’t really serious about it until then I needed to choose something in college. Photography seemed the most logical.” He nodded thoughtfully.

“What was your reason?”

“For what?” I asked while leading him over to a moss covered rock and motioning for him to sit on it.

“For picking up photography in high school.” he said casually as I took his picture. His gorgeous physique was made for the camera.

“Oh, well, um… I needed something to keep my mind off of.. my.. er.. family.” I fumbled uncomfortably. My palms began to sweat and nausea set in as I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I looked up at his face and tried to smile reassuringly but I’m certain I failed.

“I’m sorry.” he mumbled, bringing a hand up to cup my cheek “I didn’t mean to make you nervous or anything. I won’t bring up your family, I promise.”

I nodded, believing in every word he said.

He bent down towards my ear, nuzzling into my neck, before whispering, “Just answer one question for me Angel; just one question.”

I nodded slowly, wrapping my arms around his waist for imaginary support. Somehow, I knew this question had to do with my mom.

“Was Lucille your mother?” Wait…what?! My head snapped up so that I could meet his eyes. How the hell did he figure that out?

Like a mind reader, he said, “I saw the tattoo on your back, baby girl. You freaked when I asked you about it and the look on your face just now was very similar to the one at the show.”

“Oh, right. That, um, that makes sense.”

He gave me a pointed look. “She died when I was thirteen. I got the tattoo a few years later.” I may as well just tell him the truth. He’s already figured some of it out anyways.

He watched me carefully for a moment, as if trying to figure out what my next move would be. He probably expected me to either burst into tears or begin an angry rant.

I opened my mouth to tell him I was fine when he suddenly grabbed the camera from my hands and pointed towards a bed of vibrant orange flowers.

“Sit,” he demanded. I looked at him curiously, completely dumbfounded. I had no idea what he was- oh. He was doing exactly what I wanted him to do. He was changing the subject without pitying me, what a sweetheart.

“On the gound? You want me to sit on the ground in my dress?”

“Yes, love.”

“What time is it? I’m sure it’s getting late.” I stalled.

“It isn’t even nine o’clock and knowing my family, they will be dancing until two in the morning. You’ll have plenty of time. Come on now, the sun is setting. Go sit down, Angel.”

My shoulders slumped in defeat as I made my way over to the flowers. Why I was giving him what he wanted I had no idea. Maybe it was because he had been nothing but good to me and I would feel like a bitch if I refused him.

“Why do you want me on the ground? I’m the photographer; it’s my job to take the photos.” I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest. He gave me a bemused smile and lifted the camera to his face.

“You’ve done enough, now it’s my turn. Face forward.” I looked up towards the sky but angled my body towards him as he began clicking away.

“That’s what she said.” I just couldn’t help myself. It was a lame shot but I saw the humor in it. I have a love for ‘that’s what she said’ jokes.

He looked at me, thoroughly surprised, and began laughing loudly. His bright smile stood out and I noticed for the first time just how perfect his teeth were.

“I have to admit, baby girl, I wasn’t expecting that.”

I laid back in the soft bed of flowers and smiled, closing my eyes. Hopefully Kay wasn’t panicking and I would have just a few more minutes alone with him. I felt bad for just leaving her but she would understand.

I faintly heard the rustling of leaves beside me as a shadow was cast over my line of sight and the red that I saw was replaced with black. I smiled but didn’t open my eyes. Suddenly, a strong, lean arm wrapped itself around my torso. I opened my eyes and turned to look at his handsome face. His unruly hair fell lazily across his forehead. I brushed my hand over his face gently, moving the hair to the side. His eyes fluttered shut as my fingertips memorized his features.

His breathing steadied as I glided my fingertips over his high cheek bones, strong nose, soft eyelids, and delectable lips.

Gaining a little courage, I bent my lips towards his, pressing softly. He began kissing me back hesitantly, his hand slowly creeping up my side to rest in my hair.

A low growl erupted from his throat when I nipped at his bottom lip, his hand tightening on my hair.

I pulled away just as he was about to work his tongue into my mouth; I knew that if I let him have his way, even just a little bit, we would end up screwing again.

He groaned when I went to stand up and swiftly moved his hand from my hair to my waist, gripping tightly and pulling me into him.

“Where do you think you’re going Angel?” he whispered huskily in my ear, running the tip of his nose over the sensitive area just below. Against my will, my body snuggled in closer to his, making him smile against my neck.

“We need to get back now. It’s getting dark and I’m sure Kay is wondering where we ran off to.” I muttered, sighing contentedly.

“No! Don’t make me go back to her, she annoys the shit out of me.” He whined, pulling me even closer. I laughed softly, thankful that he’d rather be with me than Tessa. Had I just become ‘the other woman’? Were they actually together?

“Gabe?”

“Yes, Angel?”

“Did you just cheat on Tessa with me?” I asked, leaning back to look at his face.

He sighed heavily before answering. “No, Tessa and I aren’t together. She’s an old… friend and came as a favor.” I searched his face for any sign of lying but couldn’t find one. The way he said friend told me they had slept together though. Was she his fuck buddy? Was that what he thought I would become?

“When was the last time you slept with her?” I cringed as soon as the words left my mouth. I had meant to ask so that I’d know, or at least somewhat deduce what he saw me as. Instead though, I sounded like a bitchy possessive girlfriend. “I didn’t mean it like that! I just meant-“

He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. After two quick pecks he pulled away and smiled at me.

“I know what you meant baby. I haven’t slept with her in months. She was just a good time.” Deciding not to make an even bigger fool of myself, I dropped the subject.

We laid there for several minutes in complete silence before I reached for my camera that was sitting next to Gabe’s legs.

“Take a picture with me?” I asked, pouting only slightly so that I didn’t have a duck face.

He pecked my lips and nodded, smiling at me. He took the camera from me, claiming his arms were longer and therefore, he would take better pictures of us. I rolled my eyes but agreed all the same.

He held the camera up above our faces and leaned his head towards mine. I went to smile when his fingers suddenly dug into my sides, making my body jerk and a loud shriek escape my lips. I rolled my body towards his in an attempt to escape his touch, burying my face into his shoulder.

“Gabriel! St-stop tickling m-me!” I gasped, laughing. He chuckled but continued on.

“Beg for it baby.” he taunted. I was struggling to get up when I heard the clicking of the camera, he was photographing this!

I lunged for the camera but he was too fast. Instead of grabbing onto it like I’d originally planned, I ended up falling, collapsing on his chest. I felt the slight vibrations of his torso as he laughed heartily. I loved the sound of it.

I sat myself up on his stomach, my bright blue dress fanning out over his neck and chest in front of my body.

“Gabriel Saporta! Give me the damn camera.” I ordered, cocking my head slightly and planting my hands firmly on my hips.

He shook his head, smiling and brought the camera up to his face once more. After a few more clicks, I reached for it, trying to get it out of his hands. Laughing the entire time, I finally gave up. I wasn’t going to get it by force.

I smiled at him slyly as an idea popped into my head. I moved my body ever so slightly and positioned my hips over his. He sent me a quizzical glance, his eyes widening as he figured out what I was about to do.

I violently slammed my hips into his, seizing the camera when he gasped loudly and let go of it. He seemed stunned so I took advantage of it and leapt from his lap, moving as far away from him as I could, a teasing smile on my face. I looped the camera strap around my neck and watched him with eager eyes.

“Two an play this game, Angel!” He called after me as he stood and tried to adjust himself.

I giggled at the sight of him with his hand down his pants, rearranging his hard on. When he was satisfied, he stalked towards me. With every step he took towards me, I took one step back away from him. His eyes narrowed but he continued his predatory approach. I hadn’t even noticed he had been maneuvering his body left and right in an attempt to trap me until my back hit a tree.

He placed both of his hands against tree on each side of my face. Pressing his body into mine, he claimed my mouth with a passionate kiss. My hands made their way up his chest and into his hair. I drug my fingernails across his scalp, earning me a playful nip. I whimpered at the feeling of his mouth sucking in my bottom lip.

“Gabriel” I drew out his name, moaning loudly.

“Yes, baby girl?” He moved his mouth to my collarbone, biting my sweet spot before easing the sting with his tongue. I swear this man would be the death of me.

Focusing hard on regaining a clear head, I pushed him away softly. He looked at me confused as to why I had stopped him.

“Are you okay Sophie?”

I nodded, “Yes, but we really need to get back. I have a few more photos to take.” Hopefully Kay had taken some while I’d been gone.

“Plus, I’m sure Kay wants to get home to her family.” He nodded and stepped back away from me. He took my hand as we made our way back to the wedding.

“Will you take me home with you?” He asked smirking.

“Psh no. Why would I do something like that?” I said, waving him off.

He let go of my hand and moved behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. “Because, Angel, I could give you the best night of your life. I could make you scream in ecstasy and writhe beneath me in pleasure. I could make you cum-“

“Okay okay, I get it!” I said laughing. “Cocky aren’t we?”

He let go of my waist and intertwined our fingers again. “Yes, very cocky. In fact, my cock can-“

I slammed my hand over his mouth; apparently he hadn’t noticed just how close we had gotten to the wedding party.

“Family friendly wedding Gabe.” I reminded him.

We had just made it through the gates when he dropped my hand and took several steps away from me. No sooner had I turned to ask him what was wrong that I saw Tessa throw herself at him, attaching their mouths. Fighting the urge to vomit, I listened in to see what she would say.

“Gabey where have you been?! I’ve been stuck with these people for over an hour!” she cried. He winced when he saw me watching but didn’t push her away. Instead, he put his arm around her waist, kissed her, and apologized quietly.

“Honey, what’s the matter?” I turned towards the voice of my best friend.

“Nothing, I just wish I were a lesbian, guys can be assholes.” I muttered. She didn’t look very happy and snapped her head towards Gabe.

“You were with him weren’t you? What the fuck did he do to you? I swear to God if he-“

“Kay it’s fine. I’m fine.” I assured her, giving her hand a squeeze to calm her down. “Let’s just finish up and go home, it’s been a long day.”

“Alright, but will you promise to tell me what happened later?” I sighed but nodded.

“Sure Kay. Oh, and I’m sorry for ditching you.” She rolled her eyes and flicked my nose.

“Yeah, bitch. Where the hell did you go?”

“I’ll explain everything tomorrow, I promise.”



_________________________________________________________________________________________

Big thanks to harletathart for editing! Link to her work on Wattpad below. Check her out!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/harleyathart
Sign up to rate and review this story