Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Coming Home

Well Tonight, Will It Ever Come?

by Chemicalle 0 reviews

Frank sees the world differently, he is having a tough time through his years and looses hope.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 1228 words

1Exciting
Little Authour Note: I'm dedicating this fic to Katie, thank you, for everything, you really made my life, stay beautiful, keep it ugly.



Mornings were never Frank's bright hours of the day. They were his darkest. Frank was struggling from insomnia all alone, without anyone's knowledge, if he fell asleep, it wouldn't be longer than ten minutes. He would walk like he was half alive and would start drifting away in his school hours.

"Hurry up, Frank! You don't wanna be late for school, do you?" his mother called him down from the kitchen.

"Coming, give me some time, I need some time for myself too."

Time for himself didn't really mean time to get all ready and set for school, it meant locking himself in the bathroom and cutting through his wrist with a razor. Frank led such a life since he was fourteen, he took this as making him feel alive. He wiped off the blood off his wrist with his towel and raced down the stairs into the kitchen.

"What took you so damn long?" she questioned him.

Frank grabbed his lunch and stood silent, he wasn't a talkative person, which was very unusual. People who didn't go to class with him thought he never spoke. He actually did speak, answer his mother's questions and answer the teachers. He had his best friend, to which he just nodded and shook his head. They understood themselves very well.
As soon as Frank left his house he was heading school, he knew his mother was watching him from the window so he took his path to school. Just after he disappeared from his mother's sight, he changed directions and headed towards Starbucks coffee shop.

"Hey Frank! Aren't you supposed to be at school?" the cashier was his good friend, Alicia, she didn't go to school, she took school as prison and a complete waste of time.

"Yeah, I should be at school but I am not. I just can't be bothered to go there, it's hell of a prison."

"You finally admit to that, do you have any special reason not to go there?" she asked with a suspicious tone.

"Stop questioning me, I'm not in any police office, you're not my mother and you just don't have any rights to ask me anything, I won't answer!" Frank got mad and hid his face with his hands.

"Frank, calm down there, why so mad and what's all this for? Are you okay? Do you need any help with anything? I am always here if you need my help, know this," she was real worried now and began to have enormous suspicions towards Frank and his behaviour.

"I'm okay, trust me, I need to go, sorry, I can't do this anymore," Frank grabbed his things and left, he couldn't take this anymore, he has hurt Alicia's feelings and he knew he went out of control.

Hours passed as Frank's been wandering around town with nothing much to do, Belleville was a rather dangerous state and Frank knew his was risking his safety hanging around this city all alone.
He sat on the sidewalk besides the entrance to the school. He could hear the school's bell ring for Chemistry class, he knew his timetable off by heart.

"Frank, man, what are you doing here?" Ray was suddenly standing next to him in front of the entrance door, looking at Frank like he's seen a paranormal activity take place.
"I, em, I.... em, I don't want to go to school... I am too depressed..." Ray jumped up in amazement that Frank finally spoke to him.

"Frank, come on, you can't sit like this here, let's get going, it will be fine, we will talk about it later."

Frank was stressed about the 'later' coming on up, he was sure that he deffinetely didn't want to be talking about it.
The bell rang and it was time for break, the 'later' had come now and Frank was into an even bigger depression now, he was in such an urge to self-harm himself, he thought he wouldn't take it any longer. He got addicted to it, it was his stress relief.

"So, coming back to the morning, why didn't you want to go into school? You always liked school and well, I'm not calling you a nerd but, well, you really liked school. And you looked exhausted like never before, like you didn't sleep all night. Frank, you spoke to me, for the first time since the 3 years!" Ray didn't seem amazed but excited, he didn't smile, he didn't look sad nor upset, he had mixed feelings which Frank could decode.

"Well, if you would even try to ask me what happened... you don't want to know, let's stick to the fact that I'm all okay or if you preffer the second option which is, I have my own privacy and things that only I know should stay with me and only me."

"Frank, what happened? I need to know, speaking to you is awkward somehow, I don't even remember your voice," Frank could see a spark of disappointement in his friends face, he decided to tell him, he was his friend for goodness of sakes, he had to tell him.
"Ray, don't get me wrong, please. I am dealing with insomnia, I don't sleep all nights, exactly since I was fifteen. Yes, I didn't sleep for two years, which will answer your next question. I didn't want to go to school, which was strange, yes, it was indeed. I have problems Ray, terrible problems. I am speaking, yes, I decided to speak, I am fed up of being this non talkative person, I need some kind of social contact for once. I hate life, Ray, I hate myself. Yes, I was up to self-harm, and yes, yes I did self-harm. I don't even wanna go out of this so no, you can't help me. Anything else?" Frank was even more of exhausted now, he swore he didn't say a longer speech ever in his life. This was something new to him.

"Frank, realx, calm down! You're insomniac, get help, two years without sleep is like, no words, Frank! You need psychological help, you are up to suicide, Frank! Why didnt you tell me about this? You can't even imagine how much of damage you're causing yourself! Do this for you friend, try to sleep, stop self-harming and please, please, please look for help, things can't go on this way any further! Is there anything else you want to tell me which I don't know?" Ray panicked, Frank started to regret that he had told him anything.

"Ray, calm down."

"Calm down? You must be joking, now, Frank, anything else?"

"Well, you see..." Frank couldn't finish his speech when he's seen an unknown figure enter the room. He was pale, with a medium lenght, messy, black hair, wearing a black shirt, a red tie. He had strong, black eyeliner under his eyes. He calmed Frank down and made him totally speechless.

"Frank, earth to Frank, are you there or you drifted away?" Ray was waving his hand before Franks face.

Frank nodded and took a deep breath, afterwards stood up and headed out of the cafeteria, he couldn't take his presence anymore, the eye contact they were making, Frank lost his feelings.
Sign up to rate and review this story