Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile Of A FicWaddian

by Shiwoggi 3 reviews

I mainly babble on about music and movies. And being a Batman Nerd.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 738 words

0Unrated
I literally come on here tonight and see the front page covered in these. Thought I'd try it :D

Real Name: I'd rather not disclose this :) Anyone's who's e-mailed me knows it, but beyond that? I'd rather not. My intials are SH.

Username: After the "by" bit below the title.

Country: England! WAHEY! (Is this where I live, or where I'm from? Cause I'm from Ireland. I am now confused. Never mind.)

City: Mildly near London :3

Religion: Brought up Catholic, now an Atheist.

Relationship status: Forever alone :D Not by choice.

Favourite music/bands: This could take a while: Alice In Chains, Anti-Flag, Avenged Sevenfold (currently listening to M.I.A :D), Billy Talent, Bullet For My Valentine, Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, Dropkick Murphys, Fall Out Boy, Falling In Reverse, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Hawthorne Heights, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park (the older stuff), Lostprophets, Metallica, Mindless Self Indulgence, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Panic! At The Disco, Papa Roach, Paramore, Pendulum, Pink Floyd, Placebo, The Pretty Reckless, Rise Against, The Smashing Pumpkins, Social Distortion, Three Days Grace, The Used. That's just my favourites.

Favourite movies: I'm a massive Batman nerd, so every Batman movies ever (personal favourite is The Dark Knight but ahhhh I'm so excited for The Dark Knight Rises!), 28 Days Later, Dawn Of The Dead (original and remake), Shaun Of The Dead, Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim, Scream (all 4), The Godfather's, Nightmare Before Christmas, Zombieand and all the Harry Potter films.

Favourite TV shows: I don't watch a whole load of TV but: CSI:NY, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Law And Order: SVU, the first season of Dexter.

Favourite books: Do graphic novels count? Please say they do. So, graphic novels: The Umbrella Academey (Apocalyse Suite and Dallas. I prefer Dallas.), Johnny The Homicidal Maniac and Lenore: Cute Dead Girl (only the first sadly). Books: 1984, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (I love all of them, but that's my favourite.) The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, To Kill A Mocking Bird and Brave New World.

Heroes:... Gerard Way, M Shadows, Mikey Way. Yeah, I think that's it. Ooh, wait, James Sullivan. FoREVer.

Bandoms you write for: My Chemical Romance.

Pairings you ship: Frank/Gerard, some Ray/Mikey?, Draco/Harry, Hermione/Draco, Pete/Patrick. Mainly. Depends on the fic.

In your opinion, what's the best story yu feel you've written on FicWad? ...Er? I'm not sure. Maybe Nyan Puke Nails and Black Silk Scarves? I think.

Your favourite authors on here: Ooh, lemme think. TakeMyLife (is awesome and doesn't get enough credit for it - go read that girl's stuff), unitedsuck007, XxlovefrankieieroxX, benzedrine_barbie, scarlett_fitch2027, mychemicalbitchbot. That's all I can remember, but I'm certain there's more.

Your favourite fics on here: First Of The Gang To Die, I Don't Know What To Call This But Yeh., Nuts And Bolts, 20 Ways, The Halo Files, Fuck The Title, Turning Tables (until it got deleted), Five Days To Convince Gerard Way - I'm sure there's plently more, but this is what I've got off the top of my head.

FicWad authours you think have awesome personalities: I'm sure you're all awesome, but from personal experience: TakeMyLife (who e-mails me to worry, which was the sweetest thing ever), GelachGirl (P!ATD writer, she's very good), mychemicalbitchbot, and Love_It_Or_Leave_It - I've e-mailed all this people outside FicWad, and they're really cool.

Sample of your writing: (Shit. I hate this bit. This is taken from Nyan Puke Nails...)

The irony’s not lost on Frank. He’s the one blindfolded, threatened, and doubtless Gerard had plans. Yet Frank is the one making Gerard a lust consumed mess, despite Gerard supposedly holding all the cards.

Gerard’s nearly stopped breathing and Frank wants to feel more of his creamy, soft skin. He hooks his hands under Gerard’s t-shirt and tugs it off, before lazily letting his hands wander all over Gerard’s chest, grinning when he felt the warm buds that are Gerard’s nipples. Frank lowers his mouth to one of Gerard’s nipples, and begins to suck on it, loving the tiny mewl Gerard lets out.

Frank reaches his hand up to his eyes, intending to remove the blindfold so he could see his gorgeous, now flushed, boyfriend shiver with all the pleasure Frank was going to give him.

Except Gerard pinned Frank’s arm to his side.

“Nice try, sugar."

Er, yeah, so that's me.
Sign up to rate and review this story