Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of a Ficwaddian: Kittenm

by Kittenm 1 review

I guess I'll do this too.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 365 words - Complete

0Unrated
Real Name: Hailey Rene McKie

Username: Kittenm

Gender: Female

Country: U.S. of A.

City: Hick Town, Louisiana

Religion: Atheist

Relationship status: Single (Sigh)

Favorite musicians/bands: My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Panic! At The Disco, Three Days Grace.

Favorite movies: Alice In Wonderland, All of the Star Wars movies, all of the Harry Potter movies, Finding Nemo, lots of others.

Favorite TV shows: Pawn Stars, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, Childrens Shows, Bone, NCIS, CSI, Glee, The Glee Project, Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction, lost of others.

Favorite Books: The Fault In Our Stars, too many others too list.

Heroes: Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Adam Gontier, Barry Stock, Brad Walst, Neil Sanderson, and Billie Joe Armstrong.

Bandoms you write for: MCR, Three Days Grace

Pairings you ship: Frerard, Any Three Days Grace, Phan, Cherimon, GreenCest, KickTheStix (You need to watch these people on youtube to get these (AmazingPhil, DanIsNotOnFire, VlogBrothers, Charlieissocoollike, Nerimon, KickThePJ, Crabstix.)

In your opinion, what is the best story on Ficwad you feel you've ever written: It's Not Too Late, It's Never Too Late

Your favorite authors on here: unitedsuck007, MCR_rawr, RoseFrankiie, -Ever_After- are all I can think of right now.

Your favorite fics on here: Rabbit Hearted Girl, Stay, Earth Does Break the Things That We Make, can;t think of any other names off the top of my head.

Sample of your writing:

I can't do this. Not with only two days. There are 40 people I have to save. My band-mates, people I'm touring with, some people I don't even know. None of them deserve to die.

None of them deserve to be tortured like this.

"Tick tock, Gerard. Two days isn't a very long time. You wouldn't want your precious Frankie to die, would you?"

Fuck. She. Has. My. Frankie. MY FRANKIE!

"LET THEM GO!!! NONE OF THESE PEOPLE DESERVE THIS!!! WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU!?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk,Gerard, you are not in a place to be demanding things, are you? I'll let them go when you find and save everyone. If you do it in time. If you don't, they die. Tick tock, tick tock, Gerard, two days won't last long."
Sign up to rate and review this story