Categories > Original > Drama

Friends.

by HorneyTMB 0 reviews

I have only one true friend atm.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-06-23 - Updated: 2012-06-23 - 651 words - Complete

0Unrated
I walk into my tutor with Alice, i put my bag on the table and take my jacket off, she does exactly the same. Me and Alex are inseparable at the moment, with everything going on. Jean looks over to us but does not speak to us, the next minute Clarice walks through the door, Jean greets her welcomingly with a huge HI! Me and Alice talk between us whilst Clarice leans towards Jean ignoring both of us. The bell rings, we all get up, me and Alice walk out the room and start heading to our lesson, we then split to go to our separate lessons.

The bell rings for lunch, i meet Alice outside my class, we both just had history. We see Clarice walking with Kate so me and Alice walk on, we get to out table we always sit on, No-one else has arrived yet. When everyone arrives, the noise level gets louder, but me and Alice talk between us, no-one else acknowledges us, or they do but don't care. Lunch drags on slowly and still no-one has tried talking to us. The bell rings for french., we both get up and walk to our lesson.

Second break arrives slowly, a friend wanted me and Alice to go somewhere with them so we dd, we then went back downstairs after what we had to do. We sat on the stage, in small groups all the other friends arrived and sat close to us, but not with us. One of our friends who is speaking to us started to come over but Kate said 'No, don't go over there to them.' Georgie came over anyways and told us what she said, Kate has also said we where being moody, stupid dick, she is so selfish. Break finishes thankfully and we go back to our lesson arranging to where to meet after school.

When school finishes i wait for Alice to come out and Clarice walks over to us, first time she has tried talking to us all day. I have to go to a 15 minutes workshop whilst Alice prints of some stuff, Clarice goes to her workshop, we arrange to meet in the library. I then go into the library and wait for Alice to finish off, also Clarice is now printing off, so i wait for her too. On the way home me and Alice try explaining why we were upset, she says she understand, i'm not so sure.

We get back to my house and me and Clarice gets ready, once we are both ready we walk to Alice's, we live close to eachother thankfully, it's good to have a great friend live near you. When we get to Alice's she gets ready then we go on youtube, Clarice finds it boring, and we are still trying to explain how we are being ignored and being kicked out of the group, she starts arguing against us, we just let it go.

We get to guides, we sit down and then we have to get ready fro bench-ball, in the middle of the game we notice Kate angrily throwing the ball at Alice with hatred on her face, Alice gets hit and her leg really hurts. We tell Clarice but she doesn't believe us. The night goes on with me and Alice being ignored and the rest of the group going off together, we are also giving 'the evil look' constantly.

I go home and i start chatting to Clarice, she tells me how her and the others are skyping, so we get into an argument, after this i had had enough, i started to cry, i couldn't hold it in anymore, for ages now all my friends have been shit to me except from Alice and Georgie, i don't even know what me and Alice have done wrong, oh yeah nothing, we're just hated on.
Sign up to rate and review this story