Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5th Period Massacre

Ch.2

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-23 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 541 words

0Unrated

Gerard's POV

"Okay Gerard. How can I help you?" Frank Iero sounded on the other end of the phone. I smiled at his sarcasm and perched myself on the edge of my personal assistant's desk. Lindsey raised her eyebrows in the direction of the coffee machine and I nodded, instantly craving caffeine.

"There's been a complaint regarding one of you fans. They claim you assaulted them after a—"I glanced toward the open file on the desk to read the band name "—"leathermouth" concert. I've been assigned to take the case for you." I explained, as the man on the other end of the phone started breathing harshly.

"I didn't do anything. That little punk is lying through their front teeth. I swear if I ever find out who said this I'll—"

"You'll what Mr Iero?" I asked calmly, my finger idly flipping through the police reports within the file.

"Oh I see what you're trying to do" Frank chuckled bitterly. I frowned and got to my feet, straightening out my suit.

"I'm trying to help you. If it's not too much bother, I'd like you to come into my office to discuss the case with me? Also, I should mention police officers are scheduled to come and get a statement from you about the incident" I said, my eyes glancing at the approaching coffee.

Lindsey smiled warmly, placing my steaming mug beside me on the desk.

"There was no incident" he screamed down the phone, making it echo through the room he was taking the call in. I grimaced and sighed. I hated tough client's.

"Look, Frank. It's just procedure. They'll take a statement and give me a copy. I'll compare yours to the fans and then we'll have a chat about how to construct the case okay?" I said, dropping some sachets of sugar into the brown liquid in front of me.

"Shouldn't you be with me while they take a statement? After all, you are my attorney." Mr Iero asked in the calmest voice I think he could've mustered at that point.

"It says in your file that you manager has given the police the right to talk to you without one but if you'd prefer I was there, I could come."

I closed his file and motioned to Lindsey for her to go into my office to collect my briefcase.

"Yes. Would you? You have the address of the hotel I'm staying at right?" Frank's voice wavered as if he was glad I was going to be by his side.

"I do. I'll be there within the hour but if the police turn up before that, call me and I'll see what I can do. I might have to rearrange some appointments" I said, chewing my lip.

Lindsey reappeared from my office with my brown leather briefcase in hand. I grinned gratefully and opened the zipped, slipping Mr Iero's file into one of the many compartments.

"Thank you, I guess. Bye Mr Way"

"It's Gera---" I managed out before the line went dead. I scowled and put the phone down.
My PA sent me a sympathetic look before I picked up my coffee mug and stalked back into my office.

I always have the assholes for client's.
Sign up to rate and review this story