Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto Unleashed: Ninja/Hitokiri Battousai

Chapter3

by Shinigami-Naruchan 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 2039 words

1Exciting
As Naruto and Kakashi walked towards Tazuna's house, and Naruto tells Kakashi a few things.

"Sensei, and I don't think that I should be around tou-san for a while, It won't be good for his health and safety" said Naruto.

"I understand Naruto, but why do you still call him your father?" asked Kakashi.

" Well I was thinking about kaasan and Akemi, it wouldn't be right for me to make them worry about my sudden hatred for him, and besides Akemi doesn't deserve her family to be torn apart. She already has to deal with those ignorant villagers and me becoming a missing nin will break her heart" said Naruto.

Kakashi thought that the level of selflessness that Naruto is displaying is amazing, to give up your own happiness just for the sake of your family is something that not many shinobi these days possess.

When they got to Tazuna's house, and they saw Sasuke and Sakura making out on the front porch.

"It's funny how Sasuke said that he would never go out with her because her pink hair was blinding and she's so damn loud yet look at this" said Naruto to Kakashi loud enough so only they could hear.

Kakashi giggled at that before they got closer and closer to the two lovebirds silently enough so they weren't noticed.

"BOO" said Naruto and Kakashi simultaneously which scared the shit out of the new couple, who then passed out.

Back in Konoha

Akemi was currently at the academy eating lunch while alone under a tree, she wished her brother wasn't on his mission so he could have taken her to Ichiraku or the dango shop. She stopped eating when her teacher Mizuki flew onto the ground right in front of her, she looked up to see a man with long unruly red hair and wild crimson eyes wearing a black men's kimono with a blue and white yin-yang symbol on the back, along with a Katana secured to a white obi.

"Hey squirt, long time no see" said the man.

"Kyo ojisan?" asked Akemi.

"Well who else would it be, the tooth fairy?" asked Kyo.

Akemi got up and hugged her uncle Kyo, she was happy he was here, the last time she saw him was when she was six and he had to go to iron country to help out the samurai during the great war with the western countries.

All the kids in the academy had wide eyes, the legendary Oni-me Kyo, second to only the Fourth Hokage and the retired Hitokiri Battousai in shinobi prowess and power in Konoha was hugging Akemi of all people. Most of the Academy teachers except one scarred and a certain few teachers who knew the girl personally seethed at this, they thought that the demon brat is putting one of the most powerful ninja in Hi no Kuni. Mizuki froze when he heard the demon say ojisan, the reason he flew to the ground was because he was trying to convince Kyo to get rid of her and he wouldn't have any of that..

"So Mizuki-san what was it you wanted to talk to me about, something about a demon?" asked Kyo trying to give Mizuki another chance to abandon his little scheme.

Akemi suddenly stiffened.

"The girl right next to you, she's the Kyuubi she needs to die for the people she's killed and the lives she ruined" said Mizuki.

Kyo turned to Akemi with a look in his eyes that she had never seen before; anger.

"Well in that case" started Kyo before he kicked Mizuki in the face, Mizuki fell to tje floor again "if he can't tell the difference between a demon and a demon container than he's not worth it, besides I met the Kyuubi and she's very nice".(Just so you know Kyo isn't always gonna be this nice, only around children other than Naruto and his friends)

After Kyo had Mizuki arrested for premeditated conspiracy against a child, he decided to stay with Akemi for lunch time.

Back in Wave 3 days later

Team 7 with the exception of Naruto who stayed behind to protect Tsunami and her son had arrived at the bridge along with Tazuna and had engaged with Zabuza and the fake hunter-nin Haku.

WIth Kakashi

Kakashi had been trapped in Zabuza's water prison Jutsu again.

"Heh, fell for it again, when will you Konoha nin ever learn" said Zabuza.

Kakashi smirked under his mask and pulled out a Kunai and stabbed himself in the stomach.

Zabuza's eyes widened when Kakashi began to flicker and fade away 'genjutsu? but when' thought Zabuza.

Kakashi had put Zabuza in a genjutsu long enough for him to formulate a plan and he was ready to put it to action. Zabuza rushed at Kakashi at a high speed and swung his giant sword downward, this was met with Kakashi parrying with a kunai. Zabuza continued to swing at Kakashi, but each swing was blocked, Kakashi was losing energy fast. blocking all of Zabuza's blows, Zabuza made one final swing and shattered Kakashi's kunai.

'Damn if this keeps up I may have to have to call him' thought Kakashi.

He took out another kunai and but this one was different, it was made of an indestructible iron-based alloy, it was given to him by Naruto for his birthday. He charged his chakra through it and the kunai turned translucent, he blade had gotten longer and emitted a red calming aura until it turned red, it felt like the Kyuubi's chakra but more refined. Kakashi began swings of his own and to his surprise had put a large crack in Zabuza's sword.

"What the fuck is with that kunai?" asked Zabuza.

"The hell if I know Zabuza,but I like it" said Kakashi as he swung the super kunai one more time, shattering Zabuza's giant sword.

At the same time with Sasuke

It wasn't going well with Sasuke, he was trapped in Haku's ice mirrors and had senbon needles embedded in his skin and his newly awakened sharingan wasn't really making a difference, Haku launched her final kunai. Sasuke closed his eyes waiting for the pain but it never came, he opened his eyes to see Naruto wielding a katana.

"Sasuke, you alright?" asked Naruto.

"Why did you save me?" asked Sasuke.

" I can't have my best friends' little brother die on me, besides while I'm here I won't let any of my teammates die" replied Naruto "Now Haku why don't you stop and take off that mask, Zabuza has already been immobilized so there's no reason to fight, besides Gato isn't going to pay you, just betray you".

"I'm sorry Naruto but I can't do that" said Haku.

"well then you'll have to forgive me for what I have to do" said Naruto before he ran up to the mirrors avoiding all of the senbon being thrown at him at a high speed.

"How the hell is the dobe that fast" thought Sasuke.

When Naruto got to the mirriors his eyes turned red, which Sasuke noticed, he wasn't close enough to see them but he saw that they were the same color as the Sharingan. For Naruto, everything slowed down and he could see Haku moving to each mirror, he jumped in the air and struck her in the back of the neck with his sword knocking her out, causing the ice mirrors to melt.

Naruto threw Haku over his shoulder and turned to Sasuke who saw that his eyes were red with extremely small pupils "congrats Sasuke you got your sharingan, com on let's get to Kakashi" said Naruto.

'how is he so strong? he's the dead last for Kami's sake, no matter I will get that power for myself so I can kill Itachi' sasuke thought as he followed Naruto.

When they got to Kakashi and Zabuza's location they were shocked at what they saw, a broken giant sword hilt and both enemy jonin playing poker while sitting in the middle of the bridge while Tazuna and his men were working on it.

"Shit, beat again" said Kakashi.

Naruto sweatdropped at this until he noticed the long red Kunai next to Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei what the hell do you think you're doing keeping that kunai activated?" yelled Naruto.

"Activated?" asked Kakashi.

"I made that kunai out of an indestructible Iron-alloy called Adamantium, and fused it with the chakra of the Kyuubi no Kitsune, making it one of the most deadly weapons in the world, but if you keep it activated for too long you can get chakra poisoning, didn't you read the note inside the gift box?" asked Naruto.

"Adamantium? Kakashi how the hell did this kid get his hands on adamantium?" asked Zabuza.

"Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you" said Kakashi, "besides what's so special about it?"

"Are you deaf or something?, the kid said it was indestructible, it's also the ultimate chakra conductor, it takes the smallest amount of chakra and multiplies it tenfold, no wonder it broke my sword" said Zabuza.

"Wait, Naruto you said you made it, who taught you how to forde weapons?" asked Kakashi.

"When I was training under Ni'istu he took me to a swordsmith named Muramasa to get my sword made and I saw him working on lightweight carbon steel kunai and other things, we had to wait to get my sword made so for the few weeks we were there I learned the art of weapon forging, that kunai was my first attempt but I couldn't test it out since I already I'd already imprinted om my sword" said Naruto.

if Zabuza and Kakashi didn't wear masks their jaws would have hit the ground. Muramasa swordsmith of legend had taught Naruto a skill that most ninja would kill for.

Haku who was still on Naruto's shoulder began to stir, Naruto took her off of his shoulder and set her to lean on Zabuza.

When she opens her eyes she saw Naruto looking at her with a smile.

"I thought you killed me" said Haku.

"Why would kill you, I told you that you would have to forgive me for what I did" said Naruto.

"But I felt the cold blade hit my neck" said Haku.

"If I did I would have been holdingthe sword backwards" Naruto said as he unsheathed his sword and gave it to Haku who saw something weird.

the blade is on the wrong side, said Haku.

no that sword is called false kitsune, its a Muramasa whose blade is on the wrong side on purpose, it's not used to kill, just to disable opponents unless its powers are activated, Yuen it becomes a tool for bloodshed, I've only used it once, but I have a feeling that I may have to use it again.

Naruto why did you name it false kitsune.

because a kitsune is a cunning and mischievous creature, the moment someone sees a reverse blade sword they'll completely disregard it, the false part is because this is not its true form, like I said, its a muramasa, a demonic blade.

with Sasuke and Sakura

Sasuke kun I knew you could beat that hunter nin, said Sakura.

I didn't beat her, Naruto did Sakura" said Sasuke.

"What but that idiot is so weak, he couldn't have possibly beat her" said Sakura.

"Naruto isn't weak, he incapacitated the hunter nin called Haku in less than a minute with nothing but a reverse blade katana" said Sasuke.

"A reverse blade? who does he think he is Kenshin Himura?" said Sakura comically.

"Sakura before he became a genin he was trained by the Hiko Seijūrō XIII: Ni'itsu Kakunoshin, Kenshin's master in hiten mitsurugi ryu" said Sasuke.

Sakura's eyes widened how could Naruto the dead last of the academybe so strong, then it hit her, in academy he always hung out with Shikamaru, the genius of the class, they would always talk to each other and have super complicated conversations and Shikamaru would actually look eager to see Naruto rather than having a bored expression on his face. Naruto was a genius, but why did he never show it? Sakura was determined to find out about her teammate.

Cliffy again
Sign up to rate and review this story