Categories > Books > Alice In Wonderland > White Rabbit Is Dead Alice

Long time no see

by YoshikiHide182 1 review

in the miss of desperation she meets an old friend...

Category: Alice In Wonderland - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-26 - 593 words

0Unrated
My Head........where am I?.........what happened?......

I woke up on an old metal bed in what looks like a cell in a jail house. I got up and realised that someone had taken my dress off and now I was wearing a long baggy black and grey shirt.
I looked around and found my dress had been cleaned and put next to the bed I was laying on. I quickly put on my dress and started looking at my new surroundings. My cell had a bed, some sort of shelf,
A toilet (very dirty and it smelled horrible) and calendar.

I Looked in my pockets and all the stuff in them were gone. “Hey look!! Sleeping beauty’s awake” some thug shouted from behind me. I looked and saw what looked to be a human but had red and black skin and an older one with green skin and massive teeth (Not brushed, ewww)

“Where the hell am I??” I shouted but in response they laughed and the older one said through the laughter “where do you think you are sleeping beauty? You’re in jail...for now”
“What do you mean for now you ugly bastard!!”
The red skinned one came up to me and slapped me in the face busting my lip and leaving a massive bruise. I yelped in pain and fell onto the ground.
“You betta watch your mouth you fucking bitch when talking to us”

He smiled and also added “when were ready you’ll be taken to the red queen where he’ll decide what will happen to you. But until then you’re staying here!! On than note come on Hugo let’s hit the bar”
“Okay boss” the thug which is apparently called Hugo said and walked out of the cells and locked the doors

Shit. This isn’t the situation I wanna be in. Because when I’m in the red queen’s care I’m in his pocket. And when I’m in the pocket i ain’t ever coming out.
“You know, you’ve grown a lot since I last saw you”
I looked around and saw a familiar face I was happy to see
.I looked into the friary gold eyes of mad hatter. “Also you’ve grown a right mouth on you. Standing up to boss and Hugo.”

He had bright orange hair and pale skin like I remember him. He had a dark red hat with playing cards in it and is wearing a dark red suit.
His eyes turned from gold to bright green and looked at me.
“MAD HATTER!!!!” I shouted excitedly (a bit loud though i probably woke up the other inmates)
“Long times no see Alice” he replied with a massive grin. I saw a few bruises on his face and some rips in the trousers.

“Where the hell have you been?” I asked looking at him. He wasn’t in a cell and was in fact in front of me with some keys unlocking the gate between us.
“No time for that now, we’ve gotta go before they come back and believe me we don’t wanna become the next heads on the red queens banners”
The moment he unlocked the gate I rushed to hug him and to my surprise the hugged back tightly and whispered into my ear “I missed you lots, I really have” and on that note we left under the cover of darkness, into the city.

R&R Please read and review it would make my day
Sign up to rate and review this story