Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > D.D.F.I

MY DAY

by Inukimo_HieiLover 0 reviews

ok you think your just a human like all the rest right? lol ya right...well what happens when one day 5 people prove you wrong? You and Hiei

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters:  Botan, Genkai, Hiei, Jin, Koenma, Kurama, Yukina, Kazuma Kuwabara, Shizuru Kuwabara, Yusuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-04-20 - Updated: 2005-04-20 - 557 words

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or you but I do own this plot (I guess) so ya. ^^



...- You thinking/telepathy
(...)-Hiei thinking/telepathy
{...}-Kurama thinking/telepathy


Chapter 1: your day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
It was a beautiful day out and I was currently on the run to school! Seeing is how my car broke down on the way there (your 16 just to clear that up). Any way as I turn the corner and into the school grounds the bell rings and I was running up the stairs to my homeroom. Click safely in the room no teacher yet " sigh just made it. "I said as hurry and take my seat. I still had my bag and all but that could white for the time being. Anyway at the current state the teacher comes and wakes into the room. "Good morning class, to day we have a new student joining or class, class please give a nice welcome to Mr.Jaganshi." Mrs.Emily said. And a boy no taller than me came in he whore all black sept for a white bandanna on his fore head. " Mr. Jaganshi you can have a seat next to...Sume" (That's you) " sigh " I said all of a sudden I wasn't feeling so great was it hot in hear or is it just me? And I don't think it's the cute boy next to me ether. So I raise my hand togo the nurse man I'm gonna pass out! " Yes, Sume are you al right?" Mrs. Emily said looking at me. "Umm..." Now I'm freezing god!! " Nneevveerr mmiiind." What's wrong with me today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AFTER SCHOOL~~~~~~~~

" Sigh finally school is over! " I said leaving the school grounds. So as I headed for my apartment building. But I was stopped by...by.. The new kid from school? "Hn." Is all he said and walked right past me. But not before he said: "Hn, meet me in the park at 6:00 sharp!" is all he said and continuing his walk to who knows where.

Anyway it was like 5:30 now so I decided to get going the park. wasn't far from the apartment complex so I graded what I needed: my wallet some money and my dagger combat boots. (Inukimo: What it means is you garbed your boots that had daggers in them hidden of course) So I got to the park and sat beneath on of the trees I called my own I always loved this tree. The strange thing was that no birds EVER sat in this tree hell they never went near it for that matter. It was like 5:59 now so I jumped up into my tree to see if he would show at all.6:00. "Sigh and hes-" I was cut off by.. "Here." He said for under the tree. "Gasp" I gasped and fell from the tree...right on top of him!! "GET OFF ONNA!!" He yelled and dropped me with a thump "ouch, the hell sorry god but you shouldn't scare people like that!" I yelled getting up and glaring at him. "Hn, follow me onna." He said leading the way to...I have no idea.
******~~~~~~~~~~
End chapter..

Inukimo: how was that better then the other story I had I hope
Well anyway R&R and tell me if you like it!! JA NE !!^^
Sign up to rate and review this story