Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Of Champions and Demon Hunters

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Harry meets his half sister. Who is a demi-angel and Snape finally gets his.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 1368 words

0Cliche
It was dinner time, Sirius was training Harry in using wand less magic. The Black family were very powerful enchanters and spell casters. “Good Pup,” he said. “Very good, now let's get cleaned up and ready for dinner.” So they did later, Cris had returned and saw Harry.


“So, this is the kid?” He said, then he hugged Harry. “Good to see you Harry.”


“You too Cris,” said Harry.


“Okay now that the greetings are done, let's sit down and eat.”


Meanwhile with the Order, Dumbledore was now very upset. He was trying to find away to get Harry back under his thumb. But the fact is, no one knew where he was but that didn't stop the old man from trying to find his 'weapon'. “Severus,” he said. “I need you to see if you can find this woman took Harry and bring him back.” He said.


“Very well, sir.” Said the Death Eater spy.


“And keep it quiet. We don't need Voldermort to know that Harry went missing.” Snape nodded and left.


Back at 'Potterville' Harry was walking through the village waving to other Wizards and Witches, who waved back and walked in to a bar and grill called 'Devil May Cry'. Inside were young single witches and wizards enjoying themselves having a good time and all. Women were dancing on stage and in cages in the bar area trying to seduce the patrons as they enjoyed themselves. Just then a young witch had came up to him. “Welcome to 'Devil May Cry' booth or table?” She said, she was in a blazer, blouse, tie, micron skirt, stockings and heels. She had short dishwater blonde hair and hazel eyes, she was very well built and around 5 foot 2 (5 foot 4 in her heels).


“Booth please,” he said so she lead him to a table where the dancers could see him. She knew he was the future head of the Potter Clan and so he was the owner of the entire village. They wanted to make a great first impression.


“Can I get you something to drink?”


“A butterbeer please.”


“Coming right up.” She left to get it, just then, a dancer came on stage and started to do her thing. She had shoulder length light brown hair, blue-gray eyes was almost 6 feet tall weighted 165 lbs, had a D-cup bustline and legs up to her neck. She was very beautiful, she was doing her thing when she had seen Harry and was in shock. Because he was her younger half-brother, you see when he was younger, James had agreed to help one of his friends have a child. She was a 7th year while James was a 5th year. Lilly had know all about him helping her out but what they didn't know was his friend was a fallen angel and when he helped her their child would be a celestial half breed. Of course she was told about Harry by the time Lilly had him and was asked to watch over him if something happened to them.


But by the time she was to get Harry to 'Potterville' he was already gone and couldn't be found. So she was about to go and search for him when he stepped in to the club she worked at. As his butterbeer came, she knew just the thing to get his attention. She had the waitress deliver a message to him, the waitress and went back to him as he was reading a book he had picked up at a book store before he went to the club titled: 'So you want to be a demon hunter?' “Excuse me, Master Harry?” She said, he looked up and saw her.


“Yes?”


“This is for you.” He took the note and read it.


Harry,


You don't know me but I am you elder half-sister, my name is Donna. I am a half-breed but not for the reason you think. You see, your father and my mother were close friends. My mother had wanted children and wanted to have a child of a pure blooded wizard so she asked your father if he would father her child. Your mother knew about it and knew that he still loved her he just wanted to help his friend.


So, I was born and but when they died, they wanted me to take care of you but, I couldn't find you. But when you walked in and I saw you I was shocked, please come to my dressing room I wish to speak to you. There is a lot we need to talk about.


Donna


Harry didn't have to debate about going. So he was told where the dressing rooms were and went to talk to Donna and he saw her she was now in a silk robe and slippers. Her hair was pinned back in a high knot. She looked like some kind of Goddess she looked over and saw Harry. She smiled and went over to give him a big hug. His head was against her chest as she hugged the boy. The other dancers had seen Harry and smiled. “Wow Donna,” said one of them. “I didn't think you like them young.” Then she pulled Harry back and she saw him and paled. “Lord Potter!” She said.


“So I take it you know my brother?” She said.


“I've seen a picture of him, he's better looking in person.” She was blonde had soft gray eyes and a very athletic body. Harry blushed as Donna wrapped an arm around his shoulders.


“Thank you...uh.”


“Name's Diane.” Donna smiled and kissed his temple.



Meanwhile Snape had found Rachel, she was in a dragon leather store looking for a trench coat for Harry. He walked up to her, wand at the ready when all of the sudden he felt something on the back of his head and a click.


“Drop the wand Snape,” Said a voice, so he was about to when he turned around to attack but saw nothing then got a kick to the side of the head for his trouble. Snape dropped like a sack of rocks.



The room he woke up in was dark, he was in the middle of a spot light, tied to a chair.


“Hello Professor Snape.” Said a voice.


“Who are you? Where am I?” Said Snape.


“I'll be asking the questions! Why were you following Rachel Potter?”


“I don't know what you are talking about.” Just then 1000 volts went right through him, “ARGH!”


“Lie again Snape,” said the voice. “I'm begging you.” Turns out he was strapped up to an electrical device that would shock him if he lied to the voice. “Now, I'll ask again; why were you following Rachel Potter?”


“Because, I wanted to find Harry Potter.”


“Why are you looking for Young Master Potter?”


“That's none of your business! ARGH!” Volts went in to him.


“It is now, why are you looking for him?”


“The Order wants him safe from people who claiming to be his family. He's the last Potter left.” Just then an image of the Potter family tree showed up in front of his face.


“Looks like he has relatives left, wouldn't you think?” There were thousands of Potters on that tree, “and let me guess. All of the are as arrogant as James Potter right?” Now Snape was scared, “you have slandered our families heir there are two ways for us to do this. We can kill you or you can leave the wizarding world never to return. If you don't, it will become public knowledge that you are a Death Eater. Trying to change your ways or not, don't try to feed me that dung!”



Meanwhile Harry and Donna were eating lunch and talking about his life and what she could do to help him. “So you can help me get stronger?” He said while eating a French fry.


“Um hmm,” she said while sipping a soda.


“When do we start?”


“As soon as you want, I can come to the manor and stay.”


“Okay, so are you going to teach me some demon hunting moves?”


“I might have a trick or two up my sleeve.” She smirked.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story