Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taste the rainbow

The Awakening

by XxKatthesexyoysterxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 225 words

0Unrated
"LIZA I SWEAR ON FRANK IERO IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I AM GONNA JUMP ON YOU!" I give a sleepy smile as I hear the voice of my best friend Luna as she thunders up my stairs and burst through the door. "AHH I'M UP I'M UP!!" I scream as she jumps on me "Too bad bitch!" Luna says as shes sitting on me "Today is our last day in this living hell hole!" I grimace James T. Forester high school home of the fighting elk. It is the epitome of hell for us there is only one thing that gets us through our highschool years and that's My chem. I gently get up and kiss the my chem poster above my headboard "One day I will tour with my chem! " Luna rolls her eyes and says "just get your fucking clothes on and lets go! I'll be in the Bat mobile." I hurry and throw on my panic! At the disco tee over my black skirt then pull on my knee high Black veil brides converse. I race down the stairs grab my backpack and head out the door just as Luna is honking the horn of her black cadillac. "Oh calm your tits Luna!" I say as I jump in she smiles as the sun hits her perfectly died dark red hair.
Sign up to rate and review this story