Categories > Books > Alice In Wonderland > White Rabbit Is Dead Alice

Madame Rexi

by YoshikiHide182 0 reviews

She meets a new friend....but then she see an enemy

Category: Alice In Wonderland - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 599 words

0Unrated
The lounge looked like any other stripper or burlesque club. There was deep red velvet curtains’ drooping over the door to the actual club. The walls and floor were gold or red patterns matching everything else in the room, I guess the only thing that doesn’t match the room is my bright blue dress and tights (ripped black and white stripes with fait blood marks on them).

Mad hatter handed me a red hooded cloak and when I asked why he replied “Rexi only let’s people with red come in to the lounge, don’t ask why she’s weird like that” and gave me a reassuring smile. The actual lounge was black and red with a bar and lots of table and chairs. The place was packed with people and creatures alike all wearing red (He wasn’t kidding about the red rule) most of them were drooling over the semi-naked women/creatures on stage or waiting in cues for booths (I dread to think what goes on inside them) and others were talking and getting drunk. Mad hatter dragged me to a door only this time there were black velvet curtains hanging over the door. The sign on the door was golden with black righting saying Madame Rexi’s office and slowly mad hatter opened the door to her office and brought me inside.

Her office was tons different from the lounge. The main feature was everything was black and purple with a bit of silver deco scatter around the room. “Rexi’s? Its mad hatter, I’ve got a friend I think you would love to meet” Mad hatter shouted out as I closed the door. “JESUS HATTER WHY DON’T YOU FU......” A woman ( I presume is Rexi) started to shout but stopped in shock when she saw me.

To be honest she freaked me out a little as well. She had bright red skin (like boss) long black braids in a shape of a Mohawk running down her back and was wearing a black and red striped suit ( the only thing of her that didn’t match was her eyes which were bright purple). “Hatter?” Rexi said after a few minutes of silence (although it felt like forever) “Oh I forgot” mad hatter giggled at her reaction “Rexi this is Alice, Alice this is Rexi”. “Hi” she said whilst we shake eatchothers hands and looked back at hatter, His eyes were now a bright blue colour and looking at me, I couldn’t help but blush when he did.

You’re a hopeless romantic you know that?

Shut the fuck up there’s not time for it now

So?

I swear to god that someday I’m gonna kill that voice. When I finally snapped back into reality mad hatter and Rexi were talking and every now and again glanced at me and looking back. Rexi walked towards me and looked at my face “do you remember how you got here?” she asked looking closer at my face.

“I only remember wakening up at the bottom of the rabbit hole.” I replied but then I remembered about the note and told them about it. When I showed them the note both their faces looked horrified at the note finally Rexi started to say “Oh got this is......” but then a member of staff ran in looking scared shitless.

“Sisko what the fuck?” Rexi shouted but the staff member quickly replied “Sorry miss but the Red queens here!!”
Oh shit this is gonna get ugly
OOOOO CLIFF HANGER!!!! R&R For some kitkats?
Sign up to rate and review this story