Categories > Original > Humor > Danny's Demise

The tease that left me dumbstruck

by MCRmy_Killjoy 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 1528 words

0Unrated
Danny’s pov
At this present moment in time I was sitting bored out my mind in a small room backstage, at the venue we was going to be playing at in about…
two hours.
On any other day I would be in the tour bus or out getting pissed or something but no, my tour manager made us leave way too early so that we could sit around back stage for hours. And to make it even better I didn’t have ben to distract me, no because he was off with Cameron doing stuff with guitars, leaving me to sit by myself bored out of my mind. Well that was until I was being talked on the sofa by Matt Good and Andy Biersack, who was now lying on top of me.
“Urmm hey guys, a simple hello would have done it” I said in annoyed voice because I really wasn’t in the mood for two fully grown men who had the brain power on five years old, well any other day would have been fine but just not today.
“Aww what’s wrong with my wlittle Danny” matt said while grabbing my nose, yes I really wasn’t in the mood for these two. I gave them my best ‘fuck off before I rip your balls off look’ which somehow failed since they were both still sitting on me.
“Come on mate, your face looks like the back end of a cow, so come on smile” Andy said smiling down at me. And in return I scowled. “Is it because ben isn’t here” Andy said breaking out into laughter joined my matt. Oh yes I hadn’t actually told any one other that the band officially about me and ben, so whatever people knew is what they had been told including these two twats. “Why didn’t you tell us” Andy carried on with the questions.
“tell you about what” I answered trying to look like I had no idea what they was going on about, however the thing is I’m a shit actor, well that and I couldn’t help smiling.
“Hmm how the one about you loving cock” Andy quickly shot back, the blunt twat
“And more importantly you love bens cock” matt added on, causing another round of laughter from the two, who by the way are still sitting on me.
“Yeah I still don’t know what you two are going on about” I said stopping their laugher.
Ben came waltzing in through the door at that moment , great so this whole not knowing what you’re talking about thing was up.
“Hey do you want me to come back later or…” ben asked while standing awkwardly in the door way.
“No baby come and join the more the better” I said adding a wink at the end, ben blushed adorably.
“Quick run Andy before they start having buttsex “matt said with mock shock while he grabbed hold of Andy and ran out the door, pushing ben to the side. I started laughing along with ben. Once our laughter had died down I held open by arms beckoning ben towards me. Ben came and lay next to me in a spooning position.
“So I guess them two know” ben said with a little giggle, properly remembering there dramatic exist.
“I guess so, do you mind that?” I asked him. He turned around so he was now facing me.
“Of course I don’t, I’m proud of what we are and anyway after tonight everyone is going to know, so might as well get used to it” ben answered smiling . I leant forward and kissed his nose lightly.
“I’m proud of us two”
Me and ben spent the next hour and a half talking about what seemed like everything, it had been ages since we had been alone, alone like this with no one disturbing us and I liked it, I wish we could spend more moments like this, which of course I intended on making happen.
‘KNOCK, KNOCK’ someone started knocking on the door. “look I’m only knocking because matt and Andy said you was having buttsex and I didn’t exactly want to walk in on that happening, so anyway we got half hour so you got to be ready and shit Kay” Sam said from the other end of the door.
“Yeah course you didn’t want to see” I said with a chuckle since I was the only one that got the joke. “Anyway” I said clearing my throat “we will be ready don’t worry” I said, Sam didn’t answer but I knew he had left by the sound of his footsteps. I looked down at ben who had decided to nuzzle his head into my chest now “come on buddy, we got to get ready” I said shaking bens arm.
“But you so comfy, don’t want to move” ben said adorable.
“Well I promise I will still be comfy after the show, for you to carry on using me as pillow” I answered laughing.
“Mehh fine, but you better keep your promise” ben said starting ever so slowly to remove himself from me and into a standing position. He looked at me with an evil grin, then started removing his jacket and tee-shirt slowly as if he was doing a performance, next was his jeans which he seemed to take extra time undoing the belt, button and zipper. Which seem to take forever to do three simple things. This left him standing there in just his boxers but he wasn’t standing for long. As he walked towards me I could feel my heart beat speeding drastically up especially when he swung his legs one on either side of me, leaving us in a straddling position. His mouth started sucking at my neck just below my ear then slowly making its way down, ben was making sure to leave his mark however. Once ben was finished decorating my neck he pulled away and lifted my own top up.
“Ben we are supposed to be getting dressed” I said while being annoyed at myself for ruining my own moment.
“Danny are you complaining” ben asked.
“No of course not it’s just” I started but ben cut me off
“Well we are going to be getting dressed but first we have to get undressed” he answered with a mischievous look on his face.
“I love the way you think baby” I answered quickly then crashed mine and bens lips together, It was sloppy I will admit but things were heating up, there was no time for slow in these moments. My pants were becoming incredibly uncomfortable with the amount of grinding ben was doing, he detached his mouth from mine and started sucking hard as he made a trail going down my body, he stopped once he got to the band of my jeans.
“There is definably too many clothes going on in this equation” ben said while starting to quickly undo my jeans and yanking them down along with my boxers. Which left me and my very large member exposed. Ben looked pleased with himself.
“Is this all for me, you shouldn’t have” was all he said before the shot of pleasure shot through my whole body, bens mouth was at tip of my cock, making teasing circular movements while licking up the pre-cum.
“Ben stop being such a tease” I just managed to get out. And with that ben took me whole in his mouth, I tilted my head back the pleasure was amazing. He started of slowly but once I looked down again I could see his speed was getting faster. His head bobbing at a fast speed now. My body was starting to shake. “Baby…I’m..gonna” and before I could finish my warning I came fast in bens mouth. He swollen all off It then came back up to face me still licking his lips. “Wow” was all I could choke out, ben sill had a grin on his face.
“Are you two nearly done” James shouted from outside the door.
“Yeah just give us five” ben shouted back, properly knowing I couldn’t form a sentence, “I’m going toilet to get cleaned up, so you just get dressed in here okay” ben said while placing a kiss on my cheek before grabbing his stuff and walking off to the toilets.
While I was left dumbstruck.

Ben’s pov
I headed off to the toilet very pleased with myself, I had finally been in control with mine and Danny’s sex life, usually It was Danny but no, not tonight I left him defenceless, which I loved since it had never happened before even when I went with girls they always seemed to have more control over everything than I did.
My train of thoughts was interrupted suddenly as I was pulled into one of the rooms “what the...” I went to question the person but stopped suddenly as I looked into them icy blue eyes and my heart stopped beating.
Sign up to rate and review this story