Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm sorry

by KittyFuck 10 reviews

I think an explanation is necessary.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-30 - 265 words

-1TrainWreck
Okay guys, I was serious.

I was contemplating it- Hell, even sure. But then some wonderful people of ficwad reviewed, and I talked to some close friends and realized this shit isn't worth it, and i was doing one of those clean/sober crazy ideas I have. When I posted the hate story (which I regret, it was hateful, rude, disgusting and I could understand if you hated me forever) I was on cocaine, not weed, i was defending weed because in my eyes it isn't dangerous (argue with me all you want)

Then, my friend wrote the apology note. Don't get me wrong, I am truly sorry but I'm hoping this note will make things better. So, I made a joke page, which was very rude and I thought it was funny due to my bad sense of humor. People rightfully left not nice stuff, so Kitty responded in a not nice way. So, in another attempt to try and make people like me, I posted my profile, which was legit. That got hate and people called me fake, (which I'm not, it's legit) and so I was fed up with in real life bullshit and this which I managed to fuck up to. So, it lead to my note when I was extremely upset and contemplating suicide.

So basically, I'm sorry. I'm an idiot, and I can understand if you lovely people want me to leave. If I do stay, I promise no more trolling will happen, and I wont post stupid shit when high.

It's your choice, and thanks for the support.
Sign up to rate and review this story